Irony: CAIR Refusing to Cooperate in Hearings On Why Muslims Don't Cooperate

Got that from Sallow.

The quote is from 1985.

25 years is a long time to hold a grudge. don'tcha think?

and are you the same person from 25 years ago?
:lol: Apparently Bill Ayers is still a terrorist...and no one voted him into office.

He committed acts of terrorism, therefore....

Now, he may be on the inactive roster, but he's still a terrorist.. and an unrepentant one at that.

Got that from Sallow.

The quote is from 1985.

:lol: Apparently Bill Ayers is still a terrorist...and no one voted him into office.

Now, he may be on the inactive roster, but he's still a terrorist.. and an unrepentant one at that.
King is an unrepentant terrorist supporter that is voted into office over and over by Republicans.

Awesome! I never knew that...what a bunch of skanks you people are...:lol:

CAIR has the image of every Muslim american to think about. Again, if participating in King's witch hunt doesn't help them, then they shouldn't.

The old "nothing to hide" argument is the usual tool used to justify intrusive government. It's not fooling anyone. This game is rigged from the word go, so why play?

Why would you expect CAIR to participate in kangaroo court where they will be hoisted by their own petard?

One can only hoist themselves with their own petard. It is their own petard they are blowing up under themselves.

So, what you are saying is that they have their 'bomb'?

CAIR has the image of every Muslim american to think about. Again, if participating in King's witch hunt doesn't help them, then they shouldn't.

The old "nothing to hide" argument is the usual tool used to justify intrusive government. It's not fooling anyone. This game is rigged from the word go, so why play?

Maybe because they have some 'spaining to do.....

poster%20on%20cair%20site.jpg

Does that poster from CAIR's website NOT trouble you Liberals AT ALL????? :cuckoo:

No...Republicans that vote for terrorist supporters are skanks...and that would include anyone that voted for King.

Since Bill Ayers and Barak Obama each supported each other in the past, then by your definition all those who voted for Obama are skanks too.
Pardon me, I didn't realize you were retarded.

Well, I'm using YOUR logic and definition....so???????

No...Republicans that vote for terrorist supporters are skanks...and that would include anyone that voted for King.

Since Bill Ayers and Barak Obama each supported each other in the past, then by your definition all those who voted for Obama are skanks too.
Pardon me, I didn't realize you were retarded.

The Barking Moonbat Liberals certain are funny when their own words catch them up aren't they?? :lol:

Got that from Sallow.

The quote is from 1985.

Robert Byrd.

You guys really can't separate words from actions can you.

King was not a member of the IRA. Byrd, was a leader in the KKK, and Ayers actually committed crimes.

But I forgot. A con thinking about killing someone is as bad, if not worse than a lib actually killing people.

Puhleeeaze forgive me for thinking you guys could think.

Got that from Sallow.

The quote is from 1985.

Well President Ronald Reagan violated the Constitution and committed treason, but it didn't seem that much a big deal.

Maybe because they have some 'spaining to do.....

poster%20on%20cair%20site.jpg

Does that poster from CAIR's website NOT trouble you Liberals AT ALL????? :cuckoo:

I think as much as any advice I've seen here and elsewhere about not talking to authorities cuz they're really out to get you. I've seen a few threads like that...and some videos giving that advice too.

Forum List

Back