Irrefutable Argument for the Wall

We do have a wide-open southern border with No border security... That is why we have all this shit flowing into this country illegally...
Back up your facts with the fifty year low in illegal immigration, or you are still the liar I told you you were.
You do realize more getting by undetected because we have no border security... Illegal is illegal no getting around that
"No border security?" Where did that lie come from? Illegal immigration is at a fifty year low. Prove me wrong liar.
Lol
The Vast majority of illegal aliens do not get caught, Hence illegal aliens in this country... It seems you don’t realize the obvious?
Start producing facts or you are just a racist liar. You are still talking out of your ass.
Lol
How many illegal aliens are in this country? No one knows because they are illegal

Great. When is Mexico sending the check to build it?
Lol
We will always have a wide-open southern border with no border security… That’s the way the career politicians/deep state want it.

We have decades of proof of that

Back up your facts with the fifty year low in illegal immigration, or you are still the liar I told you you were.
You do realize more getting by undetected because we have no border security... Illegal is illegal no getting around that
"No border security?" Where did that lie come from? Illegal immigration is at a fifty year low. Prove me wrong liar.
Lol
The Vast majority of illegal aliens do not get caught, Hence illegal aliens in this country... It seems you don’t realize the obvious?
Start producing facts or you are just a racist liar. You are still talking out of your ass.
Lol
How many illegal aliens are in this country? No one knows because they are illegal

Well, Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million in exchange for border security in 1986. They say there's 10 million now..at least..

If you count the Reagan amnesty ones (you really can't) at least 13 million.

Where's that border security, Congress? You've had since 1986 to get it done. You're Fired!

Look at these losers and liars backing themselves into a corner. What a bunch of racist cowards.
Lol
Like a said the first act an illegal alien does, is an illegal act... That destroys every last bit of their credibility.
Ha coward, what's that got to do with backing up your lies I asked you to back up?
Lol
Illegal is illegal, and like I said it’s a fucked up situation there’s a reason for no border security.
Illegal aliens cost country billions of dollars every year… Obviously career politicians are benefiting from it on all sides.
You’re bleeding heart is getting tiresome
Stop running coward. You were asked to prove illegals vote. You haven't so you lied. Talk about "tiresome".

Texas Finds 95,000 Non-US Citizens Registered To Vote -- 58,000 Have Actually Voted In Recent Elections
Tip of the iceberg

The right wing prefers to Be, illegal and then complain about less fortunate illegals.
Agree! How can they pretend to care about illegal immigration when they defend U.S. citizens who hire illegals, but the only bad guys are those who cross the border? You can't be any more racist than that. And it proves they have such false outrage about illegal immigration when they are so tone deaf when denouncing the enablers. And they have the nerve to call illegals the "piece of shits." Give me a friggin break.
Lol
Only fools look at everything through race, I learned that along time ago growing up on an Indian reservation... being an American Indian.

Lol
Lol

Well, Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million in exchange for border security in 1986. They say there's 10 million now..at least..

Where's that border security, Congress? You've had since 1986 to get it done. You're Fired!
Yep, Wide open borders and the shit has been flowing for decades...

Look at these losers and liars backing themselves into a corner. What a bunch of racist cowards.
Lol
Like a said the first act an illegal alien does, is an illegal act... That destroys every last bit of their credibility.
Ha coward, what's that got to do with backing up your lies I asked you to back up?
Lol
Illegal is illegal, and like I said it’s a fucked up situation there’s a reason for no border security.
Illegal aliens cost country billions of dollars every year… Obviously career politicians are benefiting from it on all sides.
Stop running coward. You were asked to prove illegals vote. You haven't so you lied. Talk about "tiresome".

Texas Finds 95,000 Non-US Citizens Registered To Vote -- 58,000 Have Actually Voted In Recent Elections
Townhall is a conservative publication. Can't go by that. Try again. And if they had in fact voted, how come they are not in jail?

Lol
Lol

Prove it liar.

Lol
We will always have a wide-open southern border with no border security… That’s the way the career politicians/deep state want it.

Your blob has been in office for 2 years and very little new construction has taken place. Apparently he wants it that way as well

Lol
Lol

Townhall is a conservative publication. Can't go by that. Try again. And if they had in fact voted, how come they are not in jail?

Bullshit, jackass.

Texas Secretary of State Questions Citizenship of 95,000 Registered Voters

Nearly 60,000 may have voted illegally in Texas

Texas: 58K non-US citizens voted in elections over 22 years

Lol
Lol

Prove it liar.
How many illegal aliens do we have in this country? Oh! Too many to count and know... lol

Straight up, I've seen buses packed with migrant farm workers at the polls. They had a 6-foot Obama sign right in the middle of their shacks, too.

Lol

Your blob has been in office for 2 years and very little new construction has taken place. Apparently he wants it that way as well
Lol
He may fail and turn into a career politician, who knows.
The fact remains, it is impossible to have border security if we keep on doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results… Proven by decades of failure.
The fact remains this is the extent of our border security...
illegal-immigration-warning-sign-sonoran-desert-national-monument-DKMY93.jpg

And it’s on purpose

Lol
Lol

Bush extended the amnesty through his administration. What border security was needed because of amnesty?

Lol
Lol

Bush extended the amnesty through his administration. What border security was needed because of amnesty?
Bush was a fuck up because of his amnesty policies and international aid… Typical career politician

Lol
Lol

We have a naturalization clause not an immigration clause; all foreign nationals in the US should be federal identified as such.

Forum List

Back