Irrefutable Argument for the Wall

What happened to all these Right-wing cowards who can't debate the truth and facts about illegal immigration?
gA2qe43hSWOjzRY1q2CB_post-25893-ralph-wiggum-eating-paste-gif-cKiI.gif
Look at these losers and liars backing themselves into a corner. What a bunch of racist cowards.
Lol
Like a said the first act an illegal alien does, is an illegal act... That destroys every last bit of their credibility.
Ha coward, what's that got to do with backing up your lies I asked you to back up?
Lol
Illegal is illegal, and like I said it’s a fucked up situation there’s a reason for no border security.
Illegal aliens cost country billions of dollars every year… Obviously career politicians are benefiting from it on all sides.
You’re bleeding heart is getting tiresome
Stop running coward. You were asked to prove illegals vote. You haven't so you lied. Talk about "tiresome".

Trump needs this guy as his spokesman. Build the Wall. Deport all leftists!

The crime rate for illegals is lower than people with citizenship in the US. I don't know where that clown lives but it's not in a border town. What he didn't cover is something people like him won't cover because they are the worst offenders. Hiring Illegals are supposed to be illegal. If they don't have jobs or any way to make a living or get licenses or rent housing, guess what, it's right back over the border without us having to expend time and money to export them. Go after those that provide for Illegals and start locking them up. Don't fine them, lock their butts up or make the fines high enough to shut their businesses down for good.

You rwnutjobs say that we should have laws? We have them. But you don't follow them. Step one is to start locking up rwnutjobs that keep hiring these illegals.

The crime rate for illegals is 100%

Can you imagine what it would be if the illegal enablers weren't hiring them?

Lol
What about the natural rights Lunatics… And the amnesty for everybody fuck ups?

Look at these losers and liars backing themselves into a corner. What a bunch of racist cowards.
Lol
Like a said the first act an illegal alien does, is an illegal act... That destroys every last bit of their credibility.
Ha coward, what's that got to do with backing up your lies I asked you to back up?
Lol
Illegal is illegal, and like I said it’s a fucked up situation there’s a reason for no border security.
Illegal aliens cost country billions of dollars every year… Obviously career politicians are benefiting from it on all sides.
Stop running coward. You were asked to prove illegals vote. You haven't so you lied. Talk about "tiresome".
Lol
Prove that they don’t… You do realize illegal aliens cost country billions of dollars every year?

Whaty a Crock of shit.

Evidently, if we do not build Trump's 40' concrete wall, all existing fencing & barriers, crossing points, border guards, will all disappear.

You assfucks can't keep saying that the Wall is everything & without it,we have nothing.

It is stupid

We do have a wide-open southern border with No border security... That is why we have all this shit flowing into this country illegally...

Back up your facts with the fifty year low in illegal immigration, or you are still the liar I told you you were.

You do realize more getting by undetected because we have no border security... Illegal is illegal no getting around that

"No border security?" Where did that lie come from? Illegal immigration is at a fifty year low. Prove me wrong liar.

Lol
Lol
Lol
Prove that they don’t… You do realize illegal aliens cost country billions of dollars every year?
You made the claim, not me. There exists no government data that illegals are voting. Prove me wrong liar.

Whaty a Crock of shit.

Evidently, if we do not build Trump's 40' concrete wall, all existing fencing & barriers, crossing points, border guards, will all disappear.

You assfucks can't keep saying that the Wall is everything & without it,we have nothing.

It is stupid

We do have a wide-open southern border with No border security... That is why we have all this shit flowing into this country illegally...

Back up your facts with the fifty year low in illegal immigration, or you are still the liar I told you you were.

You do realize more getting by undetected because we have no border security... Illegal is illegal no getting around that

You are running like a wiped dog from proving illegals vote. You are running from proving that illegals are flooding past the border. You are a proven liar who invented arguments that don't exist.

Whaty a Crock of shit.

It is stupid

"No border security?" Where did that lie come from? Illegal immigration is at a fifty year low. Prove me wrong liar.

Lol
The Vast majority of illegal aliens do not get caught, Hence illegal aliens in this country... It seems you don’t realize the obvious?

Lol
Lol
Lol
You made the claim, not me. There exists no government data that illegals are voting. Prove me wrong liar.
Lol
Prove that they don’t, you do realize that career politicians/deep state need/want those votes...

Can someone remind these Right-wing racists there is no NE and that they have no arguments, other than invented one's.

Whaty a Crock of shit.

It is stupid

You are running like a wiped dog from proving illegals vote. You are running from proving that illegals are flooding past the border. You are a proven liar who invented arguments that don't exist.

The fact remains illegal aliens flow across the border in uncountable numbers… Because they go by undetected. We have a wide-open southern border with no border security… Just the way the career politicians/deep state want it.
warning-signs-near-international-border-lukeville-arizonausa-near-A9136X.jpg

illegal-immigration-warning-sign-sonoran-desert-national-monument-DKMY93.jpg

Whaty a Crock of shit.

It is stupid
Nobody said that, hate-boy.

Every solid wall currently in place is drastically reducing illegal crossings.

That's why patriots want it. That's why you oppose it.

Whaty a Crock of shit.

It is stupid
Lol
The Vast majority of illegal aliens do not get caught, Hence illegal aliens in this country... It seems you don’t realize the obvious?
Start producing facts or you are just a racist liar. You are still talking out of your ass.

Last edited:
Lol
Lol
Lol
Prove that they don’t, you do realize that career politicians/deep state need/want those votes...
"Want votes"? Oh, so they aren't votes. Thanks for admitting to that lie.

Lol
Lol

Texas Finds 95,000 Non-US Citizens Registered To Vote -- 58,000 Have Actually Voted In Recent Elections

The right wing prefers to Be, illegal and then complain about less fortunate illegals.
Agree! How can they pretend to care about illegal immigration when they defend U.S. citizens who hire illegals, but the only bad guys are those who cross the border? You can't be any more racist than that. And it proves they have such false outrage about illegal immigration when they are so tone deaf when denouncing the enablers. And they have the nerve to call illegals the "piece of shits." Give me a friggin break.

Forum List

Back