Irrefutable legal arguments supporting the right of secession

I bet you don't even understand how that video unwittingly condemns Republicans. Just like you don't understand John Wilkes Booth was not a Democrat.

Yaah, we know, because Democrat of 1860 were really Republicans.

I'll be you don't understand how we know you're a fucking moron.

Spits the forum imbecile who thinks SC could unilatarally take away take back territory they ceded to the United States. :eusa_doh:

Of course they were southern Democrats then are southern Republicans now. You think you can magically change that?

258z9g1.jpg

I bet you don't even understand how that video unwittingly condemns Republicans. Just like you don't understand John Wilkes Booth was not a Democrat.

Spits the forum imbecile who thinks SC could unilatarally take away take back territory they ceded to the United States. :eusa_doh:

Of course they were southern Democrats then are southern Republicans now. You think you can magically change that?

258z9g1.jpg

There was no magical party switch you fucking idiot

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

258z9g1.jpg

Riiiight ... the election map lies, right? The northeast (and west coast) didn't really switch from Republican to Democrat. The south didn't really switch from Democrat to Republican. :rolleyes:

And thanks again, 'view. Good summary.

So at the conclusion of your deep thought and careful insight, you decided that the liberal elitist establishment was right again, huh, but you concluded that independently, not because they said so

It appears the Lincoln cult members have all given up and gone home. There's only so many times you can regurgitate the same talking point before people start catching on that there's nothing behind it.
Hey dumb fuck you can live in fantasy all you want in Canada because we don't need those who worships democrat traitors

Yeah, says the government worshiper who thinks a legitimate government can rule the people without their consent. The Soviet Union was more your style, Comrade. They didn't give a shit whether the people approved of them or not

So at the conclusion of your deep thought and careful insight, you decided that the liberal elitist establishment was right again, huh, but you concluded that independently, not because they said so

It appears the Lincoln cult members have all given up and gone home. There's only so many times you can regurgitate the same talking point before people start catching on that there's nothing behind it.
Hey dumb fuck you can live in fantasy all you want in Canada because we don't need those who worships democrat traitors

Yeah, says the government worshiper who thinks a legitimate government can rule the people without their consent. The Soviet Union was more your style, Comrade. They didn't give a shit whether the people approved of them or not
You are so stupid. What the fuck makes you think the confederates were small government? Was it the slavery?

258z9g1.jpg

Riiiight ... the election map lies, right? The northeast (and west coast) didn't really switch from Republican to Democrat. The south didn't really switch from Democrat to Republican. :rolleyes:

What it means is that the people votes for those who are pro American. The party didn't switch the people they just got smarter

Last edited:

You are so stupid. What the fuck makes you think the confederates were small government? Was it the slavery?

The fact that they rejected the big-government crony-capitalist Lincoln cult form of government is what makes them small government.

258z9g1.jpg

What it means this that the people votes for those who are pro American. The party didn't switch the people there just got smarter

The idea that you can equate Democrats or Republicans of the 1860s with modern Democrats or Republicans is absurd.

You are so stupid, I said States have the right to secede from the union. That says nothing about "small government" or even the confederacy one way or another. Stop being such a dumb ass. Believing that people should be able to have cars isn't advocating what people do with them, it doesn't advocate abetting armed robbery by driving the getaway car.

So do you think we should prohibit cars or do you support abetting armed robbery? That was the intellectually powerhouse question you just asked me while you called me stupid. Now that's irony

The fact that they rejected the big-government crony-capitalist Lincoln cult form of government is what makes them small government.
Once again you show your utter lack of historical knowledge. Fact the democrats separated because the new territories would not be available to thier crony capitalism also slave labor is not capitalism it is tyrannical. Fact they started the war when Lincoln was elected even before he reached Washington DC. Fact you ignorant ass you cannot be for slavery and small government. Fact as well is that thier own fucking constitution shows they were for a larger more central government.

Once again you show your utter lack of historical knowledge. Fact the democrats separated because the new territories would not be available to thier crony capitalism also slave labor is not capitalism it is tyrannical. Fact they started the war when Lincoln was elected even before he reached Washington DC. Fact you ignorant ass you cannot be for slavery and small government. Fact as well is that thier own fucking constitution shows they were for a larger more central government.

So seriously, you think that for me to believe that States have in general the right to secede from the United States means that I have to support the Confederacy and everything about them. You actually are that stupid, that is what you are insisting on telling me.

You either aren't actually reading what I am saying, or you are a ... seriously ... stupid man

So seriously, you think that for me to believe that States have in general the right to secede from the United States means that I have to support the Confederacy and everything about them. You actually are that stupid, that is what you are insisting on telling me.

You either aren't actually reading what I am saying, or you are a ... seriously ... stupid man
There is no right to secede. There is rebellion. You can rebel and if you are lucky you can win but fact is you will have led to the deaths of Americans for no other reason other then selfish cowardice.

There is no right to secede. There is rebellion. You can rebel and if you are lucky you can win but fact is you will have led to the deaths of Americans for no other reason other then selfish cowardice.

When is one of you Lincoln worshiping turds going to prove there is no right to secede?

If I secede and you try to stop me with guns, you are the selfish coward who caused the "deaths of Americans."

You are a despot at that point enslaving the people of States who don't want your crap anymore. You are just forcing your will on a populace who does not consent to your rule

When is one of you Lincoln worshiping turds going to prove there is no right to secede?

Their big guns prove there is no right to secede, they are Soviet style tyrants willing to impose their rule on their own people with force because they can

Their big guns prove there is no right to secede, they are Soviet style tyrants willing to impose their rule on their own people with force because they can

That's liberal morality for you: We're right because we have the guns!

We have several times and the democrats killed thousands of Americans being proved wrong

If I secede and you try to stop me with guns, you are the selfish coward who caused the "deaths of Americans."

You are a despot at that point enslaving the people of States who don't want your crap anymore. You are just forcing your will on a populace who does not consent to your rule
Except you are the ones declaring rebellion thus war first....

Again proof is in history. The southern democrats started a war not the union. And for what? Slavery. The tyrants are those you worship and thus you as well

Except you are the ones declaring rebellion thus war first....

I would be saying I don't want to submit to your tyranny, I wouldn't be doing anything to you. You'd be saying that I will submit to your tyranny and aim a gun at me. Then when I don't succumb and you shoot, that's me starting the war? I'm starting a war because I want to no longer submit to your rule. You are ... full ... of ... shit. Your desire to conquer me is on you, Holmes

Forum List

Back