IRS Approved Tax-Exempt Status for Twice as Many Conservative Groups as Liberal Group

"They used names like tea party or patriots. And they selected cases simply because the application had those names in the title. That was wrong. The IRS would like to apologize for that," said Lerner.

IRS apologizes for targeting tea party organizations - CBS News

poor dumb synthy...

Again, the IRS publicly admitted to targeting conservative groups specifically. Case closed, it's on record. There's really no debate.

Are you claiming that their admittance of guilt was a lie? Was that a hoax?

False. They admitted using unapproved criteria for determining who received extra scrutiny.

liar

Are you a fucking retard? You just said it yourself!

The IRS used inappropriate criteria that identified for review Tea Party and other organizations applying for tax-exempt status based upon their names or policy positions

This just out: The Treasury Department’s Inspector General report argues that the IRS developed “inappropriate criteria” in focusing on conservative groups. Here are the key findings:

The IRS used inappropriate criteria that identified for review Tea Party and other organizations applying for tax-exempt status based upon their names or policy positions instead of indications of potential political campaign intervention. Ineffective management: 1) allowed inappropriate criteria to be developed and stay in place for more than 18 months, 2) resulted in substantial delays in processing certain applications, and 3) allowed unnecessary information requests to be issued.

READ: The Inspector General report on the IRS targeting conservative groups

why does synthy deny what has already been admitted and found?

because he is a dumb dumb political hack

The post right before yours, dumbass:

False. They admitted using unapproved criteria for determining who received extra scrutiny.

Glad you admit it was procedural errors, not politically motivated efforts by the Obama administration.

dude, you are such a dishonest blowhard...he said inappropriate, not unapproved you fucking liar.

there is a world of difference.

inappropriate does not mean it was not approved.

you lose again.

here we have lerner admitting they WRONGFULLY targeted conservative groups and synthy somehow still denying they did so.

and you have the dishonest hack claiming that the report said unapproved, when in fact, it said inappropriate.

the guy is a loser and a liar.

This just out: The Treasury Department’s Inspector General report argues that the IRS developed “inappropriate criteria” in focusing on conservative groups. Here are the key findings:

The IRS used inappropriate criteria that identified for review Tea Party and other organizations applying for tax-exempt status based upon their names or policy positions instead of indications of potential political campaign intervention. Ineffective management: 1) allowed inappropriate criteria to be developed and stay in place for more than 18 months, 2) resulted in substantial delays in processing certain applications, and 3) allowed unnecessary information requests to be issued.

READ: The Inspector General report on the IRS targeting conservative groups

why does synthy deny what has already been admitted and found?

because he is a dumb dumb political hack

Glad you admit it was procedural errors, not politically motivated efforts by the Obama administration.

dude, you are such a dishonest blowhard...he said inappropriate, not unapproved you fucking liar.

you lose again.
It's inappropriate because their search criteria is not IRS approved. :lol:

Keep flailing and failing, Squirt!

here we have lerner admitting they WRONGFULLY targeted conservative groups and synthy somehow still denying they did so.

and you have the dishonest hack claiming that the report said unapproved, when in fact, it said inappropriate.

Then they were also 'targeting' Liberal groups and moderate groups and non-political groups, since I have already shown you the numbers.

If everyone is getting 'targeted', then in actuality no one is getting targeted. They are just being scrutinized more closely.

you lose again.

not true. it could have been approved and still be inappropriate.

why are you this stupid?

Why is it OK for voters to be inconvenienced (voting is a right) by having to jump through hoops to get ever-changing ID requirements, and standing in line for hours and hours to vote, but it's not OK for teabagger groups to wait a little longer for their application to be approved?

you lose again.

why are you this stupid?
Was it approved?

Then they were also 'targeting' Liberal groups and moderate groups and non-political groups, since I have already shown you the numbers.

If everyone is getting 'targeted', then in actuality no one is getting targeted. They are just being scrutinized more closely.

"They used names like tea party or patriots. And they selected cases simply because the application had those names in the title. That was wrong. The IRS would like to apologize for that," said Lerner.

who is lerner talking about synthy?

Why is it OK for voters to be inconvenienced (voting is a right) by having to jump through hoops to get ever-changing ID requirements, and standing in line for hours and hours to vote, but it's not OK for teabagger groups to wait a little longer for their application to be approved?

this says it all folks.

notice he only wants political groups he doesn't agree with to wait longer.

you are world class political d-bag.

why are you this stupid?
Was it approved?

yes.

do you now finally admit that you are wrong in equating unapproved with inappropriate? do you see the fundamental difference?

False. Determining that teabagger groups were political solely on them being called teabagger groups is NOT IRS approved.

Why are you a liar?

this says it all folks.

I didn't say I wanted them to. And Liberal groups waited just as long.

Why are you a liar?

Was it approved?

yes.

do you now finally admit that you are wrong in equating unapproved with inappropriate? do you see the fundamental difference?

False. Determining that teabagger groups were political solely on them being called teabagger groups is NOT IRS approved.

Why are you a liar?

yet...someone in the IRS approved it you dipshit.

why in the world are you trying so desperately to defend the IRS over this scandal? they admitted they were wrong and apologized, yet you SPAM the board nearly everyday trying to convince people the IRS did no wrong.

even the IRS admits they were wrong, but you, for some unknown reason, continue to claim the IRS did nothing wrong.

delusional to say the least.

this says it all folks.

I didn't say I wanted them to. And Liberal groups waited just as long.

Why are you a liar?

sure liar....that is why you asked a question about why is it a big deal for your political opponents to wait longer....

you're so transparent, no one believes your bullshit, not even other liberals

yes.

Why are you a liar?

why in the world are you trying so desperately to defend the IRS over this scandal? they admitted they were wrong and apologized, yet you SPAM the board nearly everyday trying to convince people the IRS did no wrong.

even the IRS admits they were wrong, but you, for some unknown reason, continue to claim the IRS did nothing wrong.

I'm not defending the IRS, I'm defending Obama.

Why are you a liar?

I'm not defending the IRS, I'm defending Obama.

bullshit

obama was not mentioned in this thread until YOU brought him up

this is your life:

day #237

must post 50th thread about how the IRS did nothing wrong

when called on it...i will pretend i'm not defending the IRS, rather, i'm defending obama, despite the fact my threads have nothing to do with obama

:lol:

you seriously fail dude

Not letting this gem get away where a liberal liar gets caught doing what liberals do best.....lie.

Forum List

Back