IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation.

Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations between 2009 and 2012. But Ingram has since left that part of the IRS and is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office, the IRS confirmed to ABC News today.

IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office - ABC News

You can't make this shit up.

Obamacare is already a total disaster and hard to imagine it could get any worse. Now we know it can. If congress manages to get themselves exempt, I wonder if any lefties will realize that we've all been screwed.

I should think that her name is next on the list to be fired. They are firing people at the top of the food chain, she is closer to the problem than they were.

And she should be on the short list of people to be prosecuted.

seems to me there sure has been alot of shuffling going around there.

seems to me there sure has been alot of shuffling going around there.

We used to see this kind of shuffling in the military when people were screwing up, but were of too high of a rank to be fired and too low to be used as examples.

This way those that were responsible for the problems were no longer in that position, and the leadership could say they took action, but they didn't have to actually hurt anyone's career.

Those who got moved, usually ended up with an award or medal for their time in the old position because they couldn't be denied it without the leadership admitting that they were the reason for the problems in the first place.

So now anyone who supports Patriots, or has Tea Party affiliations can count on prejudice from health care providers! Nice!!

She proved to O that she could damage the opposition so he hired her to make sure theie healthcare is subjected to the highest level of scrutiny as well.

It looks like she was rewarded quite nicely for slow leaking the approval process for the Tea Party, or as I like to call them "Real Americans", groups.

Sarah Hall Ingram, the IRS executive in charge of the tax exempt division in 2010 when it began targeting conservative Tea Party, evangelical and pro-Israel groups for harrassment, got more than $100,000 in bonuses between 2009 and 2012.

More recently, Ingram was promoted to serve as director of the tax agency's Obamacare program office, a position that put her in charge of the vast expansion of the IRS' regulatory power and staffing in connection with federal health care, ABC reported earlier today.

Ingram received a $7,000 bonus in 2009, according to data obtained by The Washington Examiner from the IRS, then a $34,440 bonus in 2010, $35,400 in 2011 and $26,550 last year, for a total of $103,390. Her annual salary went from $172,500 to $177,000 during the same period.

I still question why federal employees should be receiving any bonuses at all.

The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation.

Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations between 2009 and 2012. But Ingram has since left that part of the IRS and is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office, the IRS confirmed to ABC News today.

IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office - ABC News

You can't make this shit up.

Crooked politics at it's worst.

Forum List

Back