IRS Raids Montana Gun Store

Awesome! Raid them all, get their sales info, turn over lists of AR15 owners to FBI and ATF.
Sure, who cares if their rights are trashed and the law is thrown in the dumpster. We won't bat an eye when the next president goes after your sacred cow.

So this is what the 70,000 extra armed IRS agents are going to be doing. Confiscating guns.
When was it the Republicans decided they did not have to pay taxes anymore? Earlier this spring McCarthy was talking all these new IRS agents were being hired to make sure bartenders pay taxes. Well, shouldn't bartenders pay taxes?

Why? A very good friend of mine is a bar tender at a very busy bar in my area. I know for a fact he is close to $100,000 every year. Why shouldn't he pay taxes? Should teachers pay taxes?
Teachers should be fired. They are doing a TERRIBLE job preparing our children for the future.

As to tips, I just don't think they should be sought after by the government. Your friend is the exception to the plight of most people working on tips.

Teachers should be fired. They are doing a TERRIBLE job preparing our children for the future.

As to tips, I just don't think they should be sought after by the government. Your friend is the exception to the plight of most people working on tips.
I remember when I was a kid my family and all my neighbors were extremely far right wing good Republicans. One of their most things was an education. They supported the teachers and the school, actually sending them things during the year and cards and stuff. Probably where the apple came from. Then the Republicans found out some teachers were in a union. They have been demonized teachers every since. It is hard to make up evil stuff about them for more then 20 years. I think this is where a lot of that stupid teachers are groomer crap comes from. More silly right wing fantasy. And every one should pay taxes, teachers, bartenders and really rich people.

I remember when I was a kid my family and all my neighbors were extremely far right wing good Republicans. One of their most things was an education. They supported the teachers and the school, actually sending them things during the year and cards and stuff. Probably where the apple came from. Then the Republicans found out some teachers were in a union. They have been demonized teachers every since. It is hard to make up evil stuff about them for more then 20 years. I think this is where a lot of that stupid teachers are groomer crap comes from. More silly right wing fantasy. And every one should pay taxes, teachers, bartenders and really rich people.
Look at the results in the schools and stop seeing them through your political lenses. It's not about the unions either.

It's about what is being taught in the schools. So many large cities have entire districts that can't read or do math at a passing level.

Too much focus is being placed on social issues and "teaching for a test"
When you teach for a test that goes into short term memory and is information that is soon lost. The reason they teach for the tests is because the test results affect their creditation. They are putting their emphasis on the schools future and not the children's.
The union issue is a whole separate issue.

Spear is a weapon of war.
So is a manmade virus.
Statement: "So is a manmade virus."

Response: Really? Please name the Person or Company which created a virus; of course, not those who don't get a vaccine or use spreading the disease to others.

Statement: "So is a manmade virus."

Response: Really? Please name the Person or Company which created a virus; of course, not those who don't get a vaccine or use spreading the disease to others.

Wuhan Novel Corona Virus Lab, funded by fau chi.

Forum List

Back