IRS Raids Montana Gun Store

If you're white, there's a target on your back right now.
If you're a gun owner, that's two strikes.
If you're a Christian.....that's three strikes and you're out.
Gee damn liar, you post crap over and over.

For the record, so to write, I'm White, I own a firearm and I'm a Catholic. I doubt I have a target on my back, sense the usual people from the South don't like me; and, they are white, own guns and are faux Christain.

Gee damn liar, you post crap over and over.

For the record, so to write, I'm White, I own a firearm and I'm a Catholic. I doubt I have a target on my back, sense the usual people from the South don't like me; and, they are white, own guns and are faux Christain.
Biden is doing the same thing to White Christian gun-owners that was done to GWB and Donald Trump.

The plan is to make our friends and neighbors hate us.

That way when it comes time to kick down our doors and take our shit....our neighbors will think we had it coming anyway.

That's why there isn't this massive uproar over them trying to throw the GOP's top presidential candidate in prison.

You must figure he had it coming anyway.

You and me and people like us will be next on their list.

Biden is doing the same thing to White Christian gun-owners that was done to GWB and Donald Trump.

That way when it comes time to kick down our doors and take our shit....our neighbors will think we had it coming anyway.

That's why there isn't this massive uproar over them trying to throw the GOP's top presidential candidate in prison.

You must figure he had it coming anyway.

You and me and people like us will be next on their list.
If Biden can make your neighbors hate you you need to move, this might be the most snowflake, victimhood I have ever heard.

The NICS background check is part of the process, so the government already has information regarding the purchaser. I'm confused why the IRS got involved as FFL gun purchases come under the authority of the ATF and FBI. Hopefully more information about this 'raid' is forthcoming.

The ATF were part of the raid. I am inclined to wait and see an official explaination because 1) all we really have is the owner's version which may or may not be accurate and 2) my gut instinct is that this has to do with its online sales or they are gathering evidence against someone else that the store has been selling to but they didn't want to tip off who that would be so they took all the records.

Da comrade
No, that would be Trumpers, hoping for an authoritarian dictator instead of democracy.

Does Putin allow unfettered access to AR15, or any other gun? Does Xi? Does Lil' Kim?

Can you name any dictator in history who has allowed the population to have as much firepower as they want? No. Then why do you think Trump or another Fascist in the U.S. would allow it? It wouldn't happen overnight, but once total control and power was accumulated you would see guns confiscated or citizens dead in their homes for resisting.

Haven't you been doing this for years?

• Hating all Muslims because radicals from Saudi Arabia committed 9/11
  • Hating all French because they didn't support the Iraq War - 'Freedom Fries', FFS
  • Hating all Muslims again because Obama's middle name is Hussein
  • Hating all Gays because they wanted to get married
  • Hating all women because they refuse to fuck you or even date you - Incels
  • Hating all trans people because they want to live their lives the way they feel
  • Hating all Democrats because they want to progress as a society and not go back to the 1950s.

So what are the people in Montana going to do about it?

Just forget about it and go about their lives as if nothing had happened?

That's what I want to know.:mad:

• Hating all French because they didn't support the Iraq War - 'Freedom Fries', FFS
  • Hating all trans people because they want to live their lives the way they feel
  • Hating all Democrats because they want to progress as a society and not go back to the 1950s.
I think you're guilty of believing false-stereotypes.
Oh.....and Democrats don't want progress. They want regression.
They want to re-institute slavery.
BTW, I don't hate gays.....I just don't want them shaking their junk in front of our kids.

JwGPbJp.jpg

For most of them I think they really wanna go back to the 1850.

There's no right to a weapon of war, just as there aren't rights to own a Howitzer, which also shoots projectiles.

Can you please list the wars that an AR15 have been used in?

This is a great way to back door gun registration. Just force your way into gun shops and seize their sales records. Now you know who owns what guns.

Last I heard those ATF 4473 forms were classified as a privacy issue that the government has no right to.
It's against the law for them to have access to them.
That form is to be maintained by the FFL dealer.
The only purpose they have for the forms is when tracing a firearm used during a crime.
We are an occupied nation

Forum List

Back