IRS Raids Montana Gun Store

I just read that they presented a warrant saying they were looking for financial documents, but instead all they took was the ATF forms.

Still totally illegal. Those records are the property of the gun store and the gun store is required to keep them. The IRS may copy them or borrow them with supporting warrant for them, but then, they would have to be returned. The federal government is an illegal thuggery operation which first violates its own laws it first sets forth against others and brutally enforces against you for the slightest infraction, then forcing their victims to expend further injury, harm, cost and expense fighting them in court to get satisfaction for your violated rights, which of course you never do because at the very least, after expending great time and money fighting their violations, all you get back is what you had and were entitled to in the first place, meanwhile it costs them nothing win or lose because they were in effect forcing you to pay for THEIR actions via your own tax money.

I hope we soon see a day when these bastards MUST BE heavily armed to do something like this. I'd throw a party if some enterprising soul surprised them with unreasonable force in return. That's apparently the only thing that will stop them now.
Those people work in a gun store. They're not mercenaries.

Underground gun market just got a gift from the dems....
I have a buddy in MS13 that can get you anything you want. Most of their stuff is full auto though. Uzis and similar. I don't own one because that's a risk that I'm not willing to take. Bump stocks are legal again.

Come get us commie.

Don't worry, Mike. Let the jackhole get his jollies off talking smack here, maybe after everyone is disarmed and we live in a police state, some thug who doesn't obey the law will come along and gun down one of his closest loved ones as he stands their disarmed with absolutely no recourse for the victimization with his dick in his hands waiting for the police to show up a half hour later with a body bag and questions about his own actions incriminating him.

Leave it to a lefty prog to resent others merely exercising their constitutional rights as if they were the ones out there somehow harming THEM doing all the gun crime when 90-99% of the gun crime out there is actually commited by idiots more like him.

Still totally illegal. Those records are the property of the gun store and the gun store is required to keep them. The IRS may copy them or borrow them with supporting warrant for them, but then, they would have to be returned. The federal government is an illegal thuggery operation which first violates its own laws it first sets forth against others and brutally enforces against you for the slightest infraction, then forcing their victims to expend further injury, harm, cost and expense fighting them in court to get satisfaction for your violated rights, which of course you never do because at the very least, after expending great time and money fighting their violations, all you get back is what you had and were entitled to in the first place, meanwhile it costs them nothing win or lose because they were in effect forcing you to pay for THEIR actions via your own tax money.
I found this out when I joined the military in 74'.
They can lie to us 24/7, but if you get caught lying to them, your balls are in a sling.
This is something you discover when you have to deal with the government.

But once you put leftists in charge of government....they lie, cheat, and steal and dare you to try and stop them.

They can lie to us 24/7, but if you get caught lying to them, your balls are in a sling.

But once you put leftists in charge of government....they lie, cheat, and steal and dare you to try and stop them.
I dare you to try and stop us. You should start with a great candidate for president. That's my tip for the day, to try and stave off our being in charge of the government.

I dare you to try and stop us. You should start with a great candidate for president. That's my tip for the day, to try and stave off our being in charge of the government.

Candidates don't matter. All that matters is who counts the vote. If vote fraud enabling rules aren't repealed there will be civil war.

It's just history repeating.

Candidates don't matter. All that matters is who counts the vote. If vote fraud enabling rules aren't repealed there will be civil war.

It's just history repeating.
It sounds like you're telling me, that you can see the '24 election in the future. Will the '28 be another repeat?

It sounds like you're telling me, that you can see the '24 election in the future. Will the '28 be another repeat?

Nope. Based on history, the vote fraud is either reined in this cycle or the war begins very shortly after.

The progressives encroaching on the family, and their efforts to take people's children away from them is the step too far.

That is the hill that progressives will be killed on. Hispanics don't like having their children abused, and now the Muslims are starting to rise up as well. Once you lost them, you lost the plot.

So keep on keeping on and the new arrivals will tear you to pieces.

LOL

The readers who note the Executive from Nixon on up are a large number of people indicted in their Administration and (Nixon, Reagan, Trump) only a few in Carter, Clinton and Obama Administrations:

Once again, Mudwhistle is a damn liar.

I have a buddy in MS13 that can get you anything you want. Most of their stuff is full auto though. Uzis and similar. I don't own one because that's a risk that I'm not willing to take. Bump stocks are legal again.
Bump stocks are stupid. Full auto just makes you miss more, faster. According to a guy I knew in the USMC full auto is just so you don't die with ammo, cause you aint hitting shit. I think full auto is legal but you gotta pay taxes.

Nope. Based on history, the vote fraud is either reined in this cycle or the war begins very shortly after.

The progressives encroaching on the family, and their efforts to take people's children away from them is the step too far.

That is the hill that progressives will be killed on. Hispanics don't like having their children abused, and now the Muslims are starting to rise up as well. Once you lost them, you lost the plot.

So keep on keeping on and the new arrivals will tear you to pieces.
You seem to be a bit of a civil war monger, so how will that work? The Confederate States of America made their own country, complete with a name, flag, currency, army, president, and borders.

Donald called y'all "Magadonians", so Magadonia is a good name. Trump flag for the new nation. Trump for President, and Oath Keepers for army. Trump Bucks cover currency, then we stumble:

The Confederate States of America were all grouped together geographically.

The NICS background check is part of the process, so the government already has information regarding the purchaser. I'm confused why the IRS got involved as FFL gun purchases come under the authority of the ATF and FBI. Hopefully more information about this 'raid' is forthcoming.
I also question WHY the IRS was involved as anything to do with FFL is out of their job description I would think. I mean why not just send in armed HUD agents or armed EPA agents to perform the search? Are these IRS pencil pushers even trained in how to use a firearm??? I'll try my best to get an an answer from my congresswoman about this one. As a parting note I really am of the opinion that our federal g'ment is in dire need of more scrutiny from our American constituency, you know the constituency that signs these agents(?) paychecks.

Bump stocks are stupid. Full auto just makes you miss more, faster. According to a guy I knew in the USMC full auto is just so you don't die with ammo, cause you aint hitting shit. I think full auto is legal but you gotta pay taxes.
I don't have a bump stock, nor a full auto weapon, so I'll take your word for it. You can get a license for a full auto, using a good chunk of your wealth lol.

I don't have a bump stock, nor a full auto weapon, so I'll take your word for it. You can get a license for a full auto, using a good chunk of your wealth lol.
That is the way I understand it, too. I don't know how much the taxes are, interesting thing to research.

You seem to be a bit of a civil war monger, so how will that work? The Confederate States of America made their own country, complete with a name, flag, currency, army, president, and borders.

Donald called y'all "Magadonians", so Magadonia is a good name. Trump flag for the new nation. Trump for President, and Oath Keepers for army. Trump Bucks cover currency, then we stumble:

The Confederate States of America were all grouped together geographically.

Not at all. Civil War is a catastrophe that no one in their right mind desires. If it comes it will follow the war in the Balkans. Some regions will be fine, others will be blood baths.

The people you support are pushing us towards that because their goal IS to destroy this country.

Forum List

Back