IRS Raids Montana Gun Store

Not at all. Civil War is a catastrophe that no one in their right mind desires. If it comes it will follow the war in the Balkans. Some regions will be fine, others will be blood baths.

The people you support are pushing us towards that because their goal IS to destroy this country.
Can you suggest a better goal for us?

Can you suggest a better goal for us?

Yes, end vote fraud enabling policies. Reinstatement the rule of law equally. The federal bureaucrats are out of control. If they aren't brought back under control war is the only possible outcome.

This is merely history 101. Look up Russia under the rule of the bureaucrats in the 1600's. They were every bit as corrupt as ours are now.

The Tzar had to kill them all to regain control.

Yes, end vote fraud enabling policies. Reinstatement the rule of law equally. The federal bureaucrats are out of control. If they aren't brought back under control war is the only possible outcome.

This is merely history 101. Look up Russia under the rule of the bureaucrats in the 1600's. They were every bit as corrupt as ours are now.

The Tzar had to kill them all to regain control.
If we only had a Tzar.

I dare you to try and stop us. You should start with a great candidate for president. That's my tip for the day, to try and stave off our being in charge of the government.
:auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This from somebody that has Biden, AOC, and John Fetterman running for office.

Clearly your candidates aren't better, because most of them are the worst possible candidates imaginable.
But any time you Dems take over a state, you count the votes....which makes it easier for you to cheat.

FW3F18~1.JPG

:auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This from somebody that has Biden, AOC, and John Fetterman running for office.

Clearly your candidates aren't better, because most of them are the worst possible candidates imaginable.
But any time you Dems take over a state, you count the votes....which makes it easier for you to cheat.

View attachment 796183

14 laughing emojis just shows how scared you are.

14 laughing emojis just shows how scared you are.
You think this is funny....but in little or no time you just might get a visit from the government.

Then again you're probably gonna be one of those Karen folks.

A member of the Nazi Party just hiding in your home, flying your Pride Flag, not wanting to become a statistic.

ADOBES~1.JPE

LOL

The readers who note the Executive from Nixon on up are a large number of people indicted in their Administration and (Nixon, Reagan, Trump) only a few in Carter, Clinton and Obama Administrations:

Once again, Mudwhistle is a damn liar.
WTF? I think you're on the wrong thread.

I wasn't talking about how many indictments are in each administration.
We're talking about the DOJ breaking the law.

If you're white, there's a target on your back right now.
If you're a gun owner, that's two strikes.
If you're a Christian.....that's three strikes and you're out.
I am a white gun owning Christian and carry every single day. You are nuts.

'Twenty armed IRS agents reportedly raided a Montana gun store, but only for forms filled out by gun purchasers. The Biden administration is apparently compiling data on gun owners.'

Why does Biden's IRS want with gun owner forms / data?

I mean besides the obvious reason...

There's no right to a weapon of war, just as there aren't rights to own a Howitzer, which also shoots projectiles.
I can't remember if I've slapped you down for this before ? Myself, two children, a cousin, two Uncles, my Father and maternal Grandfather all served during the time that the AR-15 has been in production and none of us were ever issued the rifle, in fact the only one in my family who ever carried a semi-automatic rifle was my Grandfather and that's because he served during WWII and Korea. The rest carried M14's and M-16's all with selective fire. Now you can buy the older selective fire weapons but they are hideously expensive and the red tape is extensive.

In conclusion you don't know what the fuck your talking about.

wow--you really are a fucking moron....did your handlers tell you to keep repeating the same retarded statement?
and, who the fuck are you, other than a nobody, to tell me anything, you retarded AMERICA hater

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Still talk. No action.

All you’re going to do is run your mouth on an anonymous message board. We both know this. You‘re not fooling anyone, you pussy. ;)

Forum List

Back