IRS superivisor: Hunter biden given preferential treatment. Case being mishandled. Coverup

You do realize there are laws to protect whistleblowers who report criminal activity like this, right, or you too ignorant in your rush to defend the Bidens that you are unaware of this?

Sure there are..

This isn't such a case.

You guys have had YEARS to prove Hunter did something illegal, and all you seem to have is a tax error on forms someone else prepared and submitted.

You guys have had YEARS to prove Hunter did something illegal,
Its been proven - its being proven now. What is saving the Biden's asses is the same corrupt FBI / DOJ & 3rd world banana republic 2-tiered Justice system that saved Hillary's criminal ass.

Its been proven - its being proven now. What is saving the Biden's asses is the same corrupt FBI / DOJ & 3rd world banana republic 2-tiered Justice system that saved Hillary's criminal ass.

The only thing you've "proven" is that he didn't file his taxes correctly. Just like millions of Americans, who are usually allowed to submit amended returns and pay the difference.

Non-story.

The only thing you've "proven" is that he didn't file his taxes correctly. Just like millions of Americans, who are usually allowed to submit amended returns and pay the difference.

I haven't proven anything. I'm not investigating anyone. I'm not on the Oversight Committee.

The release of CCP bank Biden financial records and the Treasury Dept's Biden family financial records show the Biden's have taken money - MILLIONS - from the CCP, that up to 9 Bidens have illegally financially benefitted from money from the CCP, from Influence Peddling, Russian Money Laundering, etc...

Between released Financial records, Hunter's laptop, testimony under oath from State Department officials, former CIA Intel members, whistleblower testimony, and more it has been proven the Bidens have illegally engaged in:

Influence peddling
Espionage
Potential classified info peddling
Conflicts of Interest
Foreign leader extortion
Acting as unregisteredv Foreign Agents
Russian Money Laundering
Conspiracy
Perjury
Trafficking
Obstruction
And more....

And they are just getting started.

Its not like the criminally partisanly weaponized agencies within the Federal govt currently abusing their power to protect criminal treasonous Democrats, like the Bidens, are going to do anything about it, but in the meantime sit back, buckle up, watch it all come out, and suck it up, buttercup.

Again, there is so much undeniable evidence of crimes perpetrated by the Bidens yet snowflake idiots and sheep like you keep your headscfirmly up your rectum so you can't see any of it while defending them.

Here is the TRUE test of self-honesty, one you don't have to share with anyone, but if you are honest with yourself you will find the truth / reality in all of this:

IF it was Trump Jr's laptop...

IF TRUMP had been proven to have lied about not meeting with Burisma members...

IF TRUMP's financial records showed HE & HIS family members had received millions from tbe CCP the way that the Bidens have...

IF whistleblowers, former CIA members, and State Department officials had testified Trump was obstructing investigations the way Joe Biden has...

WOULD YOU BE DEFENDING TRUMP AS YOU ARE BIDEN?

The answer, of course, is 'NO'.

THEN WHY IS IT OKAY FOR BIDEN AND HIS PROVEN CRIMINAL FAMILY TO DO IT / GET AWAY WITH IT?

As I said, you don't have to be honest with the rest of us - I don't expect you to be...but at least to be honest with yourself when answering those questions...

I haven't proven anything. I'm not investigating anyone. I'm not on the Oversight Committee.

The release of CCP bank Biden financial records and the Treasury Dept's Biden famy financial records show the Biden's have taken money - MILLIONS - from the CCP, that up to 9 Bidens have illegally financially benefitted from money from the CCP, from Influence Peddling, Russian Money Laundering, etc...

Between released Financial records, Hunter's laptop, testimony under oath from State Department officials, former CIA Intel members, whistleblower testimony, and more it has been proven the Bidens have illegally engaged in:

Influence peddling
Espionage
Potential classified info peddling
Conflicts of Interest
Foreign leader extortion
Acting as unregisteredv Foreign Agents
Russian Money Laundering
Conspiracy
Perjury
Trafficking
Obstruction
And more....

And they are just getting started.

Its not like the criminally partisanly weaponized agencies within the Federal govt currently abusing their power to protect criminal treasonous Democrats, like the Bidens, are going to do anything about it, but in the meantime sit back, buckle up, watch it all come out, and suck it up, buttercup.

Again, there is so much undeniable evidence of crimes perpetrated by the Bidens yet snowflake idiots and sheep like you keep your headscfirmly up your rectum so you can't see any of it qhile defending them.

Here is the TRUE test of self-honesty, one you don't have to share with anyone, but if you are honest with yourself you will find the truth / reality in all of this:

IF it was Trump Jr's laptop...

IF TRUMP had been proven to have lied about not meeting with Burisma members...

IF TRUMP's financial records showed HE & HIS had received millions from tbe CCP the way that the Bidens have...

IF whistleblowers, former CIA members, and State Department officials had testified Trump was obstructing investigations the way Joe Biden has...

WOULD YOU BE DEFENDOBG YRUMP AS YOU ARE BIDEN?

The answer, of course, is 'NO'.

THEN WHY IS IT OKAY FOR BIDEN AND HIS PROVEN CRIMINAL FAMILY TO DO IT / GET AWAY WITH IT?

As I said, you don't have to be honest with the rest of us - I don't expect you to be...but at least to be honest with yourself when answering those questions...
Once again, RWers know all this stuff, yet the mean ole Demmicrats just wont allow you to do anything about it, weird I say.

Once again, RWers know all this stuff, yet the mean ole Demmicrats just wont allow you to do anything about it, weird I say.

If only those in Congress had some means to look into all of this.....

They haven't either, that's the problem. I mean, you've accused him of all sorts of shit... but keep coming up short.

The release of CCP bank Biden financial records and the Treasury Dept's Biden family financial records show the Biden's have taken money - MILLIONS - from the CCP, that up to 9 Bidens have illegally financially benefitted from money from the CCP, from Influence Peddling, Russian Money Laundering, etc...

Its not weird at all. Its criminal ... treasonous ... in other words, SSDD for the Democrats.

What's weird is snowflakes know all of this but keep following, supporting, and defending the criminals and traitors.

They haven't either, that's the problem. I mean, you've accused him of all sorts of shit... but keep coming up short.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

:itsok:

Its not weird at all. Its criminal ... treasonous ... in other words, SSDD for the Democrats.

What's weird is snowflakes know all of this but keep following, supporting, and defending the criminals and traitors.
No. I have heard this crap since the 80's. If you are correct and a bunch of snowflakes can completely dominate you and your ilk for decades, you are the problem. RWers should be so embarrassed they make like Puff the magic dragon and crawl back into their hole.

No. I have heard this crap since the 80's. If you are correct and a bunch of snowflakes can completely dominate you and your ilk for decades, you are the problem. RWers should be so embarrassed they make like Puff the magic dragon and crawl back into their hole.
Even you are smart enough to know (I am assuming) that if Democrats control the DOJ they never have to worry about being held accountable, even for failed coup attempts.

The Democrats have been proving this for over a decade.

Even you are smart enough to know (I am assuming) that if Democrats control the DOJ they never have to worry about being held accountable, even for failed coup attempts.

It must just really suck being beholden to such a weak and ineffectual party as your beloved GOP.

You guys have been babbling this stupid crap since the 80's, like the fraudulent voters, if the Repubs lost, it was voter fraud, never mentioned if they won. Even if on the same ballot. Yet, when in charge, none of these outrages are ever pursued. Remember when Trump went after all the fraud votes because he was butt hurt because Hillary won the popular vote, what ever happened with that? The Trumpsters were in charge then. Just pointing out the facts. Mean old demmicrats.

Forum List

Back