IRS superivisor: Hunter biden given preferential treatment. Case being mishandled. Coverup

Since that whistleblower is violating a bunch of IRS rules by exposing confidential information, he should probably be fired.

You do realize there are laws to protect whistleblowers who report criminal activity like this, right, or you too ignorant in your rush to defend the Bidens that you are unaware of this?

I stopped reafing your ignorant partisan bullshit as that lie has been debunked.
You know they pay individuals and/or their leftwinger groups to carry their lies online. It's mercenary, but it feeds a family and/or purchases a lot of chemical oblivion. That the American people suffer is no concern of those who get something out of their time being spent in Hollyweird-initiated theatrical narrative. Their worst attacks are the ones where they claim Republicans "aren't doing anything" to confuse the voters who don't know the graft. It takes ten years to prove that voters have been grossly mislead. Having destroyed police for the time being with defundings, the American people don't have a chance over the new Communist government. I think they screwed up the polls to get their best liars in congress, and second, third, and fourth rate party faithfuls get a paycheck laundered in so many ways. They know it can take years to prove that lies are lies, and the public has already forgottenaboutit. I see no way out of this mess. None. :(

You mean the one fabricated by the Russians? Um, sure, okay.
No evidentiary value. It's been through too many hands and you can't even prove Hunter ever owned the physical machine.

Because there was no actual crime involved here... that's the thing. Same with the documents Pence found in his attic. Unlike Trump who knowingly took documents he shouldn't have and refused to return them.

Since that whistleblower is violating a bunch of IRS rules by exposing confidential information, he should probably be fired.
You just outlined a Communist trait--punishing the whistleblowers. :(

It wasn't me, Mr. Gator.

giphy.gif

All they have is deflection & hope that the sheeple will remain ignorant since MSM won't report on any of it.

That & stealing the Peanuts GIF I have been using on here about all their BS DT investigations.

They are parrots that repeat the approved talking points & have no sense of humor so they appropriate it from us.

All they have is deflection & hope that the sheeple will remain ignorant since MSM won't report on any of it.

That & stealing the Peanuts GIF I have been using on here about all their BS DT investigations.

They are parrots that repeat the approved talking points & have no sense of humor so they appropriate it from us.

The MSN is all over this like white on rice...

Biden stole classified information dating sll the way back to his time as a US Senator.

He illegally transported TS/SCI info.

He illegally stored TS/SCI info / documents in unauthorized, unsecured, uncontrolled locations - MULTIPLE locations.

I could go on but why bother?!

If you are too stupid to realize that there are laws against these things, that Joe Biden broke those laws, and that makes what he did 'crimes' then you won't understand any of the details.
You're right, easyt65. I think that sneaky, extortionists of cash and a son's soul by an elected official should result in their removal from office without the dramaqueen impeachment, but through the police system of apprehending, arresting, and taking the bum to a jail cell to await arrangement and trial.. Criminal activity should be dealt with by the system of criminal justice, even if it goes to the Supreme Court. The balderdash that Biden had no idea of his son's business doings is just another basement Joe Biden heads for when the burner gets hot. :10:

Last edited:

I guess CNN came to the conclusion that after 12 years or more of hating on Republicans, their audience grew way too small to pay them for their time. Did they really think they could get away with drumming up anger toward the innocent with lies would disable them from paying their rent? Gee, life is hard. :rolleyes-41:

I guess CNN came to the conclusion that after 12 years or more of hating on Republicans, their audience grew way too small to pay them for their time. Did they really think they could get away with drumming up anger toward the innocent with lies would disable them from paying their rent? Gee, life is hard. :rolleyes-41:

CNN
and
ABC
and
NBC
and
CBS
and many more are covering this story.

All this tells us is they have received orders to isolate the Hunter cancer & set it up to eventually scapegoat Pedo Joe to keep the sheeple distracted.
The diaper dude & his family, particularly Hunter, are too big a liability to let these known corrupt idiot perverts ruin their reset plans.
They will most certainly drag it out until Joe has crashed the world & then use him as the patsy they will blame it all on.

Just because Mockingbird is enabling them to change the script in the DC Kabuki Theatre doesn't mean they are actually doing their jobs.
Like I said, ya'll take that narrative & parrot it without question.

'Lawmakers on Capitol Hill are calling for the Biden administration to be held accountable for "blocking" Congress and the public from learning more about Biden family members’ business deals with China.'

'The congressional outcries come as a whistleblower within the Internal Revenue Service alleges an investigation into Hunter Biden is being mishandled by the Biden administration. The whistleblower also alleges "clear conflicts of interest" in the investigation.'

View attachment 777939

The FBI and DOJ have had Hunter Biden's laptop literally for YEARS now and have refused to investigate it.

They knew about Biden's criminal classified document theft / scandal prior to the midterm elections but refused to act until after the elections to protect Joe Biden and the Democrats.

When finally FORCED to investigate financial documents they are reportedly dragging their feet, not thoroughly investigating as required / normal...

...and the whistleblower points out the same on-going conflicts of interest in investigations that have been going on for years IOT protect Biden and his entire criminal family.

View attachment 777940
'Whaaaaat?! Say it ain't so!'

I was impressed to see that ABC news is reporting this so the left can't say it is fake news from Fox.

CNN
and
ABC
and
NBC
and
CBS
and many more are covering this story.
The CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, and CBS channels that pushed the Communist Lie that President Trump allegedly begged the Russians to damage his competition in 2016? Actually, his Democrat rival, sympathizer of Communism through the Alinsky Methodical Steps to convert a patriotic, free America, into a Communist hellhole where only one party kills off their critics for 6 years (minimum)?? Oh, and we found a dupicate copy of Hillbilly Rodham Clinton's emails and phone calls, and well, shut their lying mouths, evidence was found indicating that Hillary did the Russia Hoax while she communicated hurting Trump several times. And she didn't decline Russia's millions sent to "the Clinton (Presidential) Foundation" just as Hillary clinton was needing the big bucks for her shampain. I mean campaign. Or did I? Hillary fed her pals at CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, and CBS her false Trump pee and prostitute jumping on her bed smear. Never has a nation actually hated a First Lady, former first Lady, and foul-mouthed liar than Hillary Rodham Clinton. A lot of people feel like throwing up when she shows her mush on tv. But you knew that, what you didn't know is that half of them are Democrats or former Democrats. The press covered up their truth with bearing Hillary's salacious lies on a daily regurgitation basis. And they wonder why the hell nobody watches their lies any more, because the blindboss at the media industry outlets wasn't interested in no stinking truth. So the projection went. Hillary did what she accused Trump of doing, and the weaklings of the American press allowed the reporters to perjure themselves to the American people by soliciting for the Steele Dossier which was made up and should be a reason to make a law to never let that happen to anyone who is innocent of maliciously false character assassination that confuses voters. Most of the American people realized the stooges of the press thought them stupid or naive or uncaring when just the opposite was true. George Soros is said to have funded all that false narrative and coverups, but I hope he really didn't because he is an American citizen. What misery the leftist press and foisted on the nation and the people who revere the Constitution of the United States because it is based on biblical issues of what is right and what is wrong.. And while I'm on the subject of what went wrong with the election of 2023 is that the most unpopular man to ever run for president was not made President by the actual votes of the american people, but corrupt precinct chairmen with their marching orders. I think most of the cheaters for biden went home with enough pay dirt to buy a world of stuff when the depression skyrocketed gas and food to twice their cost, and people have to choose "gas or groceries this week?" Biden is the chicken pox, and he's made this nation sick by being pushed around by the Clinton/Obama mob to do every little thing they tell him to do including focus lesson drillings.

Last edited:
The CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, and CBS channels that pushed the Communist Lie that President Trump allegedly begged the Russians to damage his competition in 2016? Actually, his Democrat rival, sympathizer of Communism through the Alinsky Methodical Steps to convert a patriotic, free America, into a Communist hellhole where only one party kills off their critics for 6 years (minimum)?? Oh, and we found a dupicate copy of Hillbilly Rodham Clinton's emails and phone calls, and well, shut their lying mouths, evidence was found indicating that Hillary did the Russia Hoax while she communicated hurting Trump several times. And she didn't decline Russia's millions sent to "the Clinton (Presidential) Foundation" just as Hillary clinton was needing the big bucks for her shampain. I mean campaign. Or did I? Hillary fed her pals at CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, and CBS her false Trump pee and prostitute jumping on her bed smear. Never has a nation actually hated a First Lady, former first Lady, and foul-mouthed liar than Hillary Rodham Clinton. A lot of people feel like throwing up when she shows her mush on tv. But you knew that, what you didn't know is that half of them are Democrats or former Democrats. The press covered up their truth with bearing Hillary's salacious lies on a daily regurgitation basis. And they wonder why the hell nobody watches their lies any more, because the blindboss at the media industry outlets wasn't interested in no stinking truth. So the projection went. Hillary did what she accused Trump of doing, and the weaklings of the American press allowed the reporters to perjure themselves to the American people by soliciting for the Steele Dossier which was made up and should be a reason to make a law to never let that happen to anyone who is innocent of maliciously false character assassination that confuses voters. Most of the American people realized the stooges of the press thought them stupid or naive or uncaring when just the opposite was true. George Soros is said to have funded all that false narrative and coverups, but I hope he really didn't because he is an American citizen. What misery the leftist press and foisted on the nation and the people who revere the Constitution of the United States because it is based on biblical issues of what is right and what is wrong.. And while I'm on the subject of what went wrong with the election of 2023 is that the most unpopular man to ever run for president was not made President by the actual votes of the american people, but corrupt precinct chairmen with their marching orders. I think most of the cheaters for biden went home with enough pay dirt to buy a world of stuff when the depression skyrocketed gas and food to twice their cost, and people have to choose "gas or groceries this week?" Biden is the chicken pox, and he's made this nation sick by being pushed around by the Clinton/Obama mob to do every little thing they tell him to do including focus lesson drillings.

Holy fuck.

Have you never heard of paragraphs?

You mean the one fabricated by the Russians? Um, sure, okay.
No evidentiary value. It's been through too many hands and you can't even prove Hunter ever owned the physical machine.

Because there was no actual crime involved here... that's the thing. Same with the documents Pence found in his attic. Unlike Trump who knowingly took documents he shouldn't have and refused to return them.

If it was fabricated by the Russians why does Crackhead Biden claim it is his, Moron?

F word gets you revival time on the ignore list. You like being there. I guess when you got out of grade school, that is your last "new word." Try building a vocabulary. See ya next year. :rolleyes-41:

Damn, what kind of snowflake is triggered by the word fuck?

Forum List

Back