IRS: Yeah, It's A Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you post anything that says either of them was charged with rape?

Sure did.

Post #61.

But it seems that you're one of those who don't believe the "Wet Paint" sign on the benches....

...so have a seat.

No - you sure did not. There is absolutely nothing in post #61 or any of your posts that says anythjing about anyone being charged with rape.

Are you lying on purpose or are you just ignorant about our criminal justice system.

If it is ignorance, then you really don't expect us to accept anything you have to say about the evidence of criminality in the IRS scandal now do you?

If it is deliberate lying - then I guess there's no reason to read ANY of your posts again now is there?

She's just being intellectually dishonest, as she is with even herself on the daily.

She'd be an irrelevant poster in terms of learning anything new if she weren't "fun" to fuck with.

Obviously political Tea Party groups got scrutinized because they were applying for tax breaks available only to non-political groups.

There is no scandal.

Really? There was no wrong doing? None at all. The Conservative and Tea Party groups brought the scrutiny on all by their lonesome?

:lol: You are forgetting something Carb. It's a bit of a biggie. In my world it's known as "we fucked up. sorries."

:eusa_angel:

Facing fire, ousted IRS chief apologizes for tea party targeting

:D

Some key parts of his apology.

The ousted head of the IRS on Friday said he was sorry for his agency’s targeting conservative and tea party groups for special scrutiny.

“I want to apologize on behalf of the Internal Revenue Service for the mistakes that we made and the poor service we provided,” said Mr. Miller before the panel, which was holding the first of several expected Capitol Hill hearings on the matter.

“The affected organizations and the American public deserve better. Partisanship, or even the perception of partisanship, has no place at the IRS.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/17/irs-head-apologizes-targeting-conservative-groups/

Let's concentrate on the usual import of your posts:

There is no honesty there.

How many organizations referring to themselves in one manner or another as 'Tea Party' can you name that are not primarily political in nature?

Okay, so none of you can name any non-political 'Tea Party' organizations, therefore 'Tea Party' is a readily identifiable indicator that a group is probably political.

So what again was the problem with the IRS screening for that identifier?

If not for lies, you'd be mute.

"About one-third of these applications included "Tea Party," "Patriots," or "9/12" in their names, while the remainder didn't, the report said."
FBI Opens Criminal Probe of IRS Monitoring of Tea-Party Groups - WSJ

"...100 percent of the tax-exempt applications with Tea Party, Patriots, or 9/12 in their names were processed as potential political cases" during the audit's time frame."
IRS: Liberal groups got less scrutiny than Tea Party

"On Jan. 15, 2012 the agency decided to target "political action type organizations involved in limiting/expanding Government, educating on the Constitution and Bill of Rights, social economic reform movement.," according to the appendix in the IG report, which was requested by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and has yet to be released."
IRS targeted groups that criticized the government, IG report says - The Washington Post

"...educating on the Constitution and Bill of Rights,...."

Did you post anything that says either of them was charged with rape?

Sure did.

Post #61.

But it seems that you're one of those who don't believe the "Wet Paint" sign on the benches....

...so have a seat.

No - you sure did not. There is absolutely nothing in post #61 or any of your posts that says anythjing about anyone being charged with rape.

Are you lying on purpose or are you just ignorant about our criminal justice system.

If it is ignorance, then you really don't expect us to accept anything you have to say about the evidence of criminality in the IRS scandal now do you?

If it is deliberate lying - then I guess there's no reason to read ANY of your posts again now is there?

No....you're playing dumb.

Or...you are dumb.

I'll accept either.

How many organizations referring to themselves in one manner or another as 'Tea Party' can you name that are not primarily political in nature?

Okay, so none of you can name any non-political 'Tea Party' organizations, therefore 'Tea Party' is a readily identifiable indicator that a group is probably political.

So what again was the problem with the IRS screening for that identifier?

If not for lies, you'd be mute.

"About one-third of these applications included "Tea Party," "Patriots," or "9/12" in their names, while the remainder didn't, the report said."
FBI Opens Criminal Probe of IRS Monitoring of Tea-Party Groups - WSJ

"...100 percent of the tax-exempt applications with Tea Party, Patriots, or 9/12 in their names were processed as potential political cases" during the audit's time frame."
IRS: Liberal groups got less scrutiny than Tea Party

"On Jan. 15, 2012 the agency decided to target "political action type organizations involved in limiting/expanding Government, educating on the Constitution and Bill of Rights, social economic reform movement.," according to the appendix in the IG report, which was requested by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and has yet to be released."
IRS targeted groups that criticized the government, IG report says - The Washington Post

"...educating on the Constitution and Bill of Rights,...."

^ more proof of your comprehension issues.

He asked if you've ever heard of an a-political group with tea party in the name.

Your response was, in a word, retarded.

Sure did.

Post #61.

...so have a seat.

She's just being intellectually dishonest, as she is with even herself on the daily.

She'd be an irrelevant poster in terms of learning anything new if she weren't "fun" to fuck with.

You really need to go and read them. If the purpose of all your posts in her threads is to "fuck" with Political Chick as you just stated you really need to go and read the rules for the Political Forum.

at the end of the day, no criminal indictments after multiple investigations = SCANDAL !

see how that works?

You really need to go and read them. If the purpose of all your posts in her threads is to "fuck" with Political Chick as you just stated you really need to go and read the rules for the Political Forum.

I respond in kind.

If you make it your point to say, in so many words, "this side is evil because blah blah blah" then you are vile.

And that's her inside of a nutshell.

Rlly big one.

One more time left wing whackos. The IRS admitted they targeted tea party groups. All that they have denied was that the excess scrutiny was politically motivated.

Stop lying and saying that the targeting didn't happen.

Acting IRS Commissioner Steven Miller told the House Ways and Means Committee that his agency failed the public trust when it singled out tea party and other conservative groups applying for tax exempt status from 2008 to 2012, but repeatedly denied agency officials misled Congress when lawmakers explicitly asked about the program.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/17/irs-head-apologizes-targeting-conservative-groups/

One more time left wing whackos. The IRS admitted they targeted tea party groups. All that they have denied was that the excess scrutiny was politically motivated.

Stop lying and saying that the targeting didn't happen.

Acting IRS Commissioner Steven Miller told the House Ways and Means Committee that his agency failed the public trust when it singled out tea party and other conservative groups applying for tax exempt status from 2008 to 2012, but repeatedly denied agency officials misled Congress when lawmakers explicitly asked about the program.

I don't see one person in this thread saying targeting didn't happen, ironically.

Comprehension issues?

at the end of the day, no criminal indictments after multiple investigations = SCANDAL !

see how that works?

No the scandal remains that the targeting was done in the first place. People have lost their jobs over this mess.

Apologies have been made. This is all on record.

A scandal does not have to result in a criminal indictment to stand on its own.

see how that works?

No the scandal remains that the targeting was done in the first place. People have lost their jobs over this mess.

And, more of a scandal that there are this many individuals shrugging, and accepting this kind of political criminality from their party.

Was Clinton ever charged with rape?

Of course not. As with this thread, PoliticalChic is using her guilty until proven innocent standard.

That's why the thread is a failure.

When any Liberal/Progressive/Democrat bootlicker is presented with the list of Bill Clintons rape and sexual misbehaviors, the knee-jerk response of the jerk is the expected: "But...but (sputter- sputter) he was never convicted in any court of law!!"

This, of course, is a prime example of sophistry, the use of fallacious arguments, with the intention of deceiving. (i.e., the jerk is a liar.)

This is not a court of law, and the argument does not end with a jail sentence....sadly.
It is the court of real world experience, and is based on one's judgment based on their experience and knowledge, and, especially, the past behavior of the individual in question.

The type of verdict demanded does not require that of a court, it is the court of public opinion.

Based on Clinton's history, is the charge that he refused to acknowledge his prey's refusal for sexual intercouse...possible or impossible?
.......probable or improbable?
.....exceptional or expected?

Has he been shown to be a liar? Yes, proven, in fact in a court of law.

The answer is clear.
"Bill 'the rapist' Clinton" is an accurate description.

The same procedure should be used to examine as to whether charges would even be brought against one of his lofty political stature...and political party.

That question requires even less effort to answer.....as it has been answered previously, in an even more serious matter: responsibility in the death of a young woman.
I refer to "The Liberal Lion," Ted Kennedy.

An auxiliary question might be 'what type of individual would support rapists and murderers as mentioned above?

This, too, is an easy question to answer: Liberals.

Have you ever been convicted of prostitution?

Obviously political Tea Party groups got scrutinized because they were applying for tax breaks available only to non-political groups.

There is no scandal.

Really? There was no wrong doing? None at all. The Conservative and Tea Party groups brought the scrutiny on all by their lonesome?

:lol: You are forgetting something Carb. It's a bit of a biggie. In my world it's known as "we fucked up. sorries."

The ousted head of the IRS on Friday said he was sorry for his agency’s targeting conservative and tea party groups for special scrutiny.

“I want to apologize on behalf of the Internal Revenue Service for the mistakes that we made and the poor service we provided,” said Mr. Miller before the panel, which was holding the first of several expected Capitol Hill hearings on the matter.

“The affected organizations and the American public deserve better. Partisanship, or even the perception of partisanship, has no place at the IRS.”

So what? He shouldn't have apologized.

see how that works?

" Breaking News... Lois Learner to be arrested"

remember THAT thread ?

Scandal !

IRS Scandal ... YAAAAAAAAWN.

Sure did.

Post #61.

...so have a seat.

Or...you are dumb.

I'll accept either.

Yes, I guess if I expected you to be able to back up your claim I was being pretty dumb.

Is your commitment to convicting without filing charges or producing evidence limited to Clinton or are you extending that courtesy to those involved in the IRS scandal as well?

If your intention is to discredit the IRS's accusers, congratulations. You have succeeded magnificently. However, I will reserve judgement until I see some evidence in spite of your lack of credibility.

Whose next?

Last edited:

There is no scandal.

So what? He shouldn't have apologized.

You should get hold of him. Tell him that there was no wrong doing. By all means, knock yourself out.

Oh and make sure you tell Obama he shouldn't have fired anyone.

Go right ahead. Have a blast.

:lol:

President Obama on Wednesday forced Mr. Miller to resign, and other top IRS official is stepping down. Mr. Miller, a career civil servant, while not in charge of the agency at the time of the time of the misconduct, did hold a high-ranking position

Or...you are dumb.

I'll accept either.

Yes, I guess if I expected you to be able to back up your claim I was being pretty dumb.

Is your commitment to convicting without filing charges or producing evidence limited to Clinton or are you extending that courtesy to those involved in the IRS scandal as well?

If your intention is to discredit the IRS's accusers, congratulations. You have succeeded magnificently. However, I will reserve judgement until I see some evidence in spite of your lack of credibility.

Whose next?

I proved exactly what I said...listed charges of rape by numerous individuals.

You brought up criminal charges to dissemble.

"The following is the account of a woman who was raped by Saddam Hussein himself. The
Global Justice Center taped a video interview with this woman in December 2005. _______
________ was __ years old and the mother of a baby child in 1978 when she was abducted,
taken to a presidential palace, and raped for five hours by Saddam Hussein. A few months
later, she was summoned to the National Assembly, where she was threatened, in order to
ensure her silence.
http://globaljusticecenter.net/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=att_download&link_id=173&cf_id=34

"The Iraqi people are now free. And they do not have to worry about the secret police coming after them in the middle of the night, and they don't have to worry about their husbands and brothers being taken off and shot, or their wives being taken to rape rooms. Those days are over."—Paul Bremer, Administrator, [Iraq] Coalition Provisional Authority, Sept. 2, 2003

Could you provide a list of the official charges of rape brought against this political leader?
No?
Why not?

Because of the danger of bringing such charges against a powerful political leader?
Oh.

Dunce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back