Is $20 trillion in debt taxation without representation for future Americans?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Everyone being born is inheriting a massive tax burden.

Doesn't seem fair. They had no say in it.

Don't forget the 120+ trillion in unfunded liabilities.

The debt will of course, never be paid back. The choices are to become a third world nation or have these people accept that they were punked by the big government scam artists and cut the benefits.

Dems get elected by promising free shit in exchange for votes and burdening many future generations with debt.

It's so fucked and unethical.

And when they say 'Fuck You. I am not going to pay for it anymore'. ?

The right thing to do is for the baby boomers to clean up their inhereted mess now. How that happens is subject to debate.

Dems get elected by promising free shit in exchange for votes and burdening many future generations with debt.

It's so fucked and unethical.
When has a GOP led govt. ever paid off, or paid down on the debt?

Just like I inherited the debt from my forefathers, anymore dumb questions?

Doubt that, inheriting debt is not something that is legal in the west.

Unless it's government debt that is. Then, more the better?

So excellent question.

So excellent question.
I see, you felt the need to twist a very clear message into a condition of befuddlement..

So excellent question.
I see, you felt the need to twist a very clear message into a condition of befuddlement..

Nothing befuddling about what I said.

Inheriting debt is not legal, unless it's the avalanche of government debt that is.

Your point was utterly stupid to begin with. Your debt relative to the economy was a tiny portion compared to what it is now. Math says that this can't go on forever, but you don't care that the children are left holding a debt bomb that might explode on their heads at any moment.

Why? Because you just plain don't give a fuck. Benefits now override any other considerations.

And AGAIN, here are RWNJs whining about debt when they KNEW they were voting for more. The cheeto told you he loves debt and would increase the debt. He told you that.

He lies about everything. Do you think he lied to you about that?

He also told you he is cutting the wealthy' tax to the bone and raising yours.

So, whatcha think? Will that give him plenty of money to spend on really stupid things, like a 2000 mile long boondoggle?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

$20 trillion looks like high taxes to pay down the debt, just like after WWII, but no politician has the balls to suggest such a move, much less implement it..

$20 trillion looks like high taxes to pay down the debt, just like after WWII, but no politician has the balls to suggest such a move, much less implement it..

The spending cuts will be yuge.

The government will just print more money abracadabra!! Existing money in your savings and retirement accounts will be worth less, its a backdoor tax on you, but this is what's going to happen, because its already happened.

The obvious solution to this conundrum is to have Moonglow put the national debt on his American Express card and then flee to South America.

Don't forget the 120+ trillion in unfunded liabilities.

The debt will of course, never be paid back. The choices are to become a third world nation or have these people accept that they were punked by the big government scam artists and cut the benefits.

I do not understand the end game on the debt scam.

And AGAIN, here are RWNJs whining about debt when they KNEW they were voting for more. The cheeto told you he loves debt and would increase the debt. He told you that.

He lies about everything. Do you think he lied to you about that?

He also told you he is cutting the wealthy' tax to the bone and raising yours.

So, whatcha think? Will that give him plenty of money to spend on really stupid things, like a 2000 mile long boondoggle?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Thank goodness Obammy did not let the debt increase under his watch. Right my man?

Forum List

Back