Is a Constitutional Crisis looming? (Poll)

Does the USSC need to step up and review the 34 felony counts before the election?

• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
One hopes that ridiculous trial and verdict will be overturned before the election. But I'm not sure that will happen in the state of New York by a state Court of Appeals. Anybody heard or read anything about that?
Hope?

You people trashed Hope waaay back. Remember?

images.jpg

When you have a legal system that has now been weaponized, I would say it's possible, we could have a Constitutional crisis coming.
Holding people above the law is indeed a constitutional crisis.

Why do you want a banana republic?

What's to stop everyone in America who is legally able, to run for president? Immune from crime. It would thunderdome.

At least I could speed when I drive. If I got pulled over I could explain I was running for president and his ticket would be lawfare...not to mention I bet he couldn't name one victim of my speeding.

A great example of "Trump world".

States can't prosecute Federal Laws.
Illegitimate jury instructions. Violates the 6th Amendment on due process. The "covered up crimes" were never adjudicated in court.
Conflicted judge.
No change of venue.
Judge denied witness testimony, Costello, Schiller, Smith the Fed Election Law expert

There are many more
I don't know about the other two, but Smith declined to testify. Um wait, Costello was one of the two defense witnesses that did testify.

Trump predicted one, but...

What if you People-of-the-Cult took Trump at his own words?

Trump once said a president under felony indictment would grind the government to a halt and create a constitutional crisis

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said during a November 5, 2016, campaign rally in Reno, Nevada, reviewed by CNN’s KFile. “It would grind government to a halt.”

“If she were to win, it would create an unprecedented Constitutional crisis that would cripple the operations of our government,” he said. “She is likely to be under investigation for many years, and also it will probably end up – in my opinion – in a criminal trial. I mean, you take a look. Who knows? But it certainly looks that way.”

“She has no right to be running, you know that,” Trump said. “No right.”

Trump added at a November 5, 2016, rally in Denver that as “the prime suspect in a far-reaching criminal investigation,” Clinton’s controversies would make it “virtually impossible for her to govern.”

Manufactured BS paperwork misdemeanors trumped up into felonies do not apply. Only REAL Crimes in a REAL Courtroom would affect any Candidate. Nobody believes this Manhattan nonsense.

Then say that Trump's 34 count conviction gets overturned soon after. That makes Biden's win illegitimate due to obvious election interference.

This might be the dumbest thing you have ever posted....and there is a long list.

I think that the USSC needs to step in and review the 34 felony counts and either confirm, or overturn them before the election. As one GOP lawyer said, the 34 counts could be affected by the presidential immunity decision.

No, they cannot since they took place during the campaign, not while he was POTUS

Holding people above the law is indeed a constitutional crisis.

Why do you want a banana republic?

What's to stop everyone in America who is legally able, to run for president? Immune from crime. It would thunderdome.

At least I could speed when I drive. If I got pulled over I could explain I was running for president and his ticket would be lawfare...not to mention I bet he couldn't name one victim of my speeding.

A great example of "Trump world".

Five months before an election, is not the time to be trying a case from 8 years ago. We know why it happened just now.

They didn't. What was illegitimate?
They don't have to be.
You have proof he was conflicted?
The crimes was committed in New York.
Judges allow witnesses and testimony pertinent to the case. This is normal.
Sure their are.
Before I reply to your comments i'll set the stage

Braggs indictment resurrected an expired bookkeeping misdemeanor because it covered up another crime. The other crime can be any of these four. 1. hiding info from voters in the 2016 election, a Federal election crime not charged. 2. Tax crime related to Federal campaign finance laws, not charged. 3. The $130,000 payment to Stormy exceeded the $2,700 limit for Federal elections, not charged.

1. The covered up crimes were ALL Federal

2. The covered up crimes were all alleged, not convicted in court. Similar to CO saying Trump could not be on the ballot because he took part in an insurrection. That was overturned because Trump was denied due process.

3. Merchan donates to democrats. That is the definition of conflicted.

4. Manhattan is 90% democrat. Staten Island would have been more fair.

5. The judge denied fact witnesses pertinent to the case.

6. More...

I don't know about the other two, but Smith declined to testify. Um wait, Costello was one of the two defense witnesses that did testify.
The judge did not lt Costello talk. Every word was objected to and sustained.
We disagree on Smith.

FEC Expert Witness Whose Testimony Merchan Denied Discloses What He Would Have Said in Trump Trial​

Forum List

Back