Is acceptance of Sodomy, and taking Pride in Homo Sin, causing God to send plagues to us on Earth?like Covid?

There is no punishment for disbelievers.
“And if you could see when the angels take away the souls of those who disbelief (at death), they smite their faces and their backs, (saying): ‘Taste the punishment of the blazing Fire.’” Quran 8:50

“And if you could see when the angels take away the souls of those who disbelief (at death), they smite their faces and their backs, (saying): ‘Taste the punishment of the blazing Fire.’” Quran 8:50
That's iron age mythology.

That's iron age mythology.
"And among them are those who listen to you, but We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they understand it, and in their ears deafness. And if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. Even when they come to you arguing with you, those who disbelieve say, "This is not but legends of the former peoples." Quran 6:25

"And among them are those who listen to you, but We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they understand it, and in their ears deafness. And if they should see every sign, they will not believe in it. Even when they come to you arguing with you, those who disbelieve say, "This is not but legends of the former peoples." Quran 6:25
Yes, all part of the con.

"When you make absurd, magical claims, there will be people who don't believe you."

It doesn't take a fortune teller to predict that.

You cannot hold people who are not worshiping your god to the same beliefs. Your chosen god means nothing to them. His jurisdiction just lies with you, not with outsiders.

I submit to you all that accepting Homosexuality,Transexualism, Lesbianis, beastiality as normal, is causing God to unleash all different kinds of plagues upon us as punishment.Covid 19 being the most obvious one. We must go back to obeying Gods commandments to rid ourselves of these plagues. Your thoughts. The Bibles Book of Revelations stated that this would occur.
Probably not. Hasn't stepped in on child- rape, so I doubt this pings the "ever-lovings" radar..

You cannot hold people who are not worshiping your god to the same beliefs. Your chosen god means nothing to them. His jurisdiction just lies with you, not with outsiders.
Why are we allowing under 4% of the population control us? Fuck them. They need to adjust, not us.

Violence and hatred directed at people outside of your group. This is a common thread with all three Abrahamic Religions. Each believing they are the chosen people, God's chosen people. So disbelievers are reckoned with as sinners. Which makes no sense at all. In fact it encourages people to stay away from the religion because of the tribal close-minded nature.
So we're not talking about religion anymore, but people? I thought you were talking about the Quran. Muslims do not believe they are God's chosen people — those would have been the Jews.

"And [mention O Muhammad ], when Moses said to his people, “O my people, remember the favour of Allaah upon you when He appointed among you Prophets and made you possessors and gave you that which He had not given anyone among the worlds." Quran 5:20

However, they were ungrateful and have earned the wrath of Allah for their denying and killing of the many prophets they were sent.

Disbelievers are not sinning because they happen to belong to some other people — if they even do! They sin because they deny Allah. It is logical that there is a creator. It is a fact that you have no power over your life or the world. It is an established fact that you cannot create so much as a wing of a fly or any living thing. It is logical that the world did not pop up out of nowhere in all its perfection, by coincidence. To deny, with all that, the creator, is ignorance

I don't hold them to the same beliefs, obviously.

That would be like a rebellious youth saying about the police "their jurisdiction lies with them, not with me" — it's futile; the law will punish the youth if he deserves it, regardless of what he thinks of the law or how he feels about it. Feelings and thoughts do not affect reality.

Forum List

Back