Is acceptance of Sodomy, and taking Pride in Homo Sin, causing God to send plagues to us on Earth?like Covid?

I submit to you all that accepting Homosexuality,Transexualism, Lesbianis, beastiality as normal, is causing God to unleash all different kinds of plagues upon us as punishment.Covid 19 being the most obvious one. We must go back to obeying Gods commandments to rid ourselves of these plagues. Your thoughts. The Bibles Book of Revelations stated that this would occur.
Covid started under Rump. 9/11 happened under Bush. What does that tell you?

A source for this:
"If there is a God, and if she is a just God, any plagues and misery cast upon us is because of our flagrant abuses of human rights, bigotry, greed, and the willful destruction of the earth."

You can't say what God would or would not do and expect that your say-so will do just fine, can you? So what is the source for this information?
Bottom line, people who think they speak for God are fools. Our minds are like that of ants, if God were a sinple human being.

Bottom line, people who think they speak for God are fools. Our minds are like that of ants, if God were a sinple human being.
No. I believe in the Quran and it tells us a lot about God. If I say something about it and someone asks for a source for that information, I can give it to them. Bottom line is we shouldn't make things up.

No. I believe in the Quran and it tells us a lot about God. If I say something about it and someone asks for a source for that information, I can give it to them. Bottom line is we shouldn't make things up.
That's the whole problem, just as the Tora and Talmud were " made up " by many authors; so was the Bible and the Quran. In each case you are taking a man's word as the truth about GOD.

That's the whole problem, just as the Tora and Talmud were " made up " by many authors; so was the Bible and the Quran. In each case you are taking a man's word as the truth about GOD.
The Quran, unlike the torah and the gospel, is as it was when it was revealed. It was revealed to only one man, Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and it is in itself a miracle.

The Quran, unlike the torah and the gospel, is as it was when it was revealed. It was revealed to only one man, Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and it is in itself a miracle.
I understand the Quran is more similar to the Bible than most people give it credit for. Having said that, it has the same downfalls; most prominent would be violence towards outsiders. Which is a tribal instinct ergo we are talking about tribal gods not GOD himself. Noah, Jesus, the angel Gabriel. Miracles make the best story lines.

FYI...no one will blame you if you change your name to Doug.

What does that mean?
Nevermind. But just in case...

2020-11-15C-644x300.gif

I submit to you all that accepting Homosexuality,Transexualism, Lesbianis, beastiality as normal, is causing God to unleash all different kinds of plagues upon us as punishment.Covid 19 being the most obvious one. We must go back to obeying Gods commandments to rid ourselves of these plagues. Your thoughts. The Bibles Book of Revelations stated that this would occur.
You sound like Pat Robertson or the late Jerry Falwell. The Bible contradicts that BS. Jesus himself contradicted that with the Tower of Siloam. The book of revelation was fulfilled in the 1st century.

I understand the Quran is more similar to the Bible than most people give it credit for. Having said that, it has the same downfalls; most prominent would be violence towards outsiders. Which is a tribal instinct ergo we are talking about tribal gods not GOD himself. Noah, Jesus, the angel Gabriel. Miracles make the best story lines.
Why is it a downfall? For example, would you pay the same amount of money to a person that works for you and to a person that does not? Would it be reasonable to expect that you do? God rewards those who worship Him and expecting Him to reward you (while you refuse to worship Him) the same way He rewards them, is unreasonable to say the least, even absurd.

I'm talking about the miracle of the Quran not just the miracles mentioned in the Quran.

Why is it a downfall? For example, would you pay the same amount of money to a person that works for you and to a person that does not? Would it be reasonable to expect that you do? God rewards those who worship Him and expecting Him to reward you (while you refuse to worship Him) the same way He rewards them, is unreasonable to say the least, even absurd.

I'm talking about the miracle of the Quran not just the miracles mentioned in the Quran.
Violence is based in hatred, not something any real GOD would want his children to perpetuate. We were meant for much much more. The so-called miraculous story of Muhammad being able to write the Quran even though he was illiterate; is in all likelihood just a story. Like I said miracles sell to those who want to buy into the supernatural.

Violence is based in hatred, not something any real GOD would want his children to perpetuate. We were meant for much much more. The so-called miraculous story of Muhammad being able to write the Quran even though he was illiterate; is in all likelihood just a story. Like I said miracles sell to those who want to buy into the supernatural.
What violence are you talking about, actually? I thought maybe you mean the punishment that awaits the disbelievers. Maybe you mean something else — war?

How do you know what you were meant for if you don't have the words of your creator to back it up? Because I do..:

"I did not create jinn and humans except to worship Me." Quran 51:56

The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) did not write the Quran. He recited it. Some other literate people wrote it down and many others memorized it. There is no legitimate alternative story to it.

The miracle of the Quran is much greater than that. There being the eloquence of the language, prophecies, scientific knowledge that has been discovered by scientists only recently, and much more.

"And We sent down iron with its great might, benefits for humanity," Quran 57:25

"And We have built the heaven with might and We continue to expand it indeed." Quran 51:48

"Verily, We created man from an extract of clay; Then We placed him as a drop of sperm in a safe depository. Then we fashioned the sperm into a clot; then We fashioned the clot into a shapeless lump; then We fashioned bones out of this shapeless lump; then We clothed the bones with flesh; then We developed it into another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators.” Quran 23:13-15

What violence are you talking about, actually? I thought maybe you mean the punishment that awaits the disbelievers. Maybe you mean something else — war?

How do you know what you were meant for if you don't have the words of your creator to back it up? Because I do..:

The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) did not write the Quran. He recited it. Some other literate people wrote it down and many others memorized it. There is no legitimate alternative story to it.

The miracle of the Quran is much greater than that. There being the eloquence of the language, prophecies, scientific knowledge that has been discovered by scientists only recently, and much more.

"And We sent down iron with its great might, benefits for humanity," Quran 57:25

"And We have built the heaven with might and We continue to expand it indeed." Quran 51:48

"Verily, We created man from an extract of clay; Then We placed him as a drop of sperm in a safe depository. Then we fashioned the sperm into a clot; then We fashioned the clot into a shapeless lump; then We fashioned bones out of this shapeless lump; then We clothed the bones with flesh; then We developed it into another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators.” Quran 23:13-15
There is no punishment for disbelievers.

Violence and hatred directed at people outside of your group. This is a common thread with all three Abrahamic Religions. Each believing they are the chosen people, God's chosen people. So disbelievers are reckoned with as sinners. Which makes no sense at all. In fact it encourages people to stay away from the religion because of the tribal close-minded nature.

I was taught the birth of Jesus ended all that until the final days. That is when the final plagues are unleashed.
Famine, disease, war and death were unleashed in the four years before the Abomination of Desolation and the destruction of the temple.

Famine, disease, war and death were unleashed in the four years before the Abomination of Desolation and the destruction of the temple.
So you're talking about an ancient Jewish temple, what does that have to do with Christianity ?

Forum List

Back