Is America Primed to 'Bernhard Goetz' Up

I legally carry a concealed firearm. If there's a confrontation, I'll run. If I'm chased, I'll run faster. If they catch up, I'll do what I have to do to protect my life.

When it comes to life and death, the piece of rice paper is going to be the deciding factor.

-Geaux
? I'm a little slow on the uptake (read-sober).

I'd better take out some attenuation......... I meant to say.... No stinking piece of paper is going to decide whether I carry in a location for which the kings approval is required

-Geaux
LOL yeah.
I was thinking about the Kung Fu guy walking on rice paper. :lol:

I think we are going to see what Obama has been brewing. Remember Goetz"

We are there folks. We are fed up and will no longer be prey to thugs. You bring it and we'll start to deliver you swift justice.

Goetz would be handed keys to the city today for doing the 'heavy lifting'

Geaux

Bernhard Hugo Goetz (born November 7, 1947) is a New York City man known for shooting four young black men when they allegedly tried to mug him[2][3][4][5] on a New York City Subway train in Manhattan on 22 December 1984. He fired five shots, seriously wounding all four men. Nine days later he surrendered to police and was eventually charged withattempted murder, assault, reckless endangerment, and several firearms offenses. A jury found him not guilty of all charges except for one count of carrying an unlicensed firearm, for which he served eight months of a one-year sentence. In 1996, one of the shot men, who had been left paraplegic and brain damaged as a result of his injuries, obtained a civil judgment of $43 million against Goetz.[6]

Bernhard Goetz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

bernie goetz was a nutcase who put a bullet into someone as he was fleeing.

your choice of role models is pathetic.

I legally carry a concealed firearm. If there's a confrontation, I'll run. If I'm chased, I'll run faster. If they catch up, I'll do what I have to do to protect my life.

When it comes to life and death, the piece of rice paper is going to be the deciding factor.

-Geaux

I'd better take out some attenuation......... I meant to say.... No stinking piece of paper is going to decide whether I carry in a location for which the kings approval is required

-Geaux

:cuckoo:

in other words, you're a spoiled, law-breaking pos.

I had a meeting with my banker today and said "Phil- you might want to put another sign on the front door next to the No Smoking sign. You never know what type of folks might wander in". Then I showed him my concealed carry license. He got a chuckle. He said they used to have a "No Guns" sign on the door but the bank President took it down at every one of their branches. He's a firm believer in the right to carry.

We are there folks. We are fed up and will no longer be prey to thugs. You bring it and we'll start to deliver you swift justice.

Geaux

Bernhard Hugo Goetz (born November 7, 1947) is a New York City man known for shooting four young black men when they allegedly tried to mug him[2][3][4][5] on a New York City Subway train in Manhattan on 22 December 1984. He fired five shots, seriously wounding all four men. Nine days later he surrendered to police and was eventually charged withattempted murder, assault, reckless endangerment, and several firearms offenses. A jury found him not guilty of all charges except for one count of carrying an unlicensed firearm, for which he served eight months of a one-year sentence. In 1996, one of the shot men, who had been left paraplegic and brain damaged as a result of his injuries, obtained a civil judgment of $43 million against Goetz.[6]

And, what happened just before 'someone' ran?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

:cuckoo:

in other words, you're a spoiled, law-breaking pos.

You must have me confused with Mr Obama. :badgrin:

-Geaux

Geaux

No one was fleeing. The shooting happened in a subway car. Not on a subway platform. Thugs have captive victims in subway cars.

Bernard Goetz was found not guilty on all counts but one which was the weapons charge, in a jury trial.

He saved not only his own life but the lives of everyone else in that subway car.

Geaux

-Geaux

doesn't matter. there are laws about use of deadly force and self-defense.

he was not defending himself
he was not defending others
he was not defending his property.

he was a psycho thug... .like anyone who defends what he did.

Geaux

-Geaux

And there laws against mugging/robbery.

So, you would rather have folks who rob people on subways go on about their day, while you oppose those who wish not to see another day of such?

Thanks for being part of problem

-Geaux

EDIT- BTW, Society is safer when criminals don't know who's armed.

Last edited:
Thanks Republicans.....for trying to make this country into another Somalia....

You can't thank the Somalians (and their brethren - including the Kenyans) for doing that!!!

But you just did.

You believe President Obama is "Kenyan" and you blame him for your own "almost" actions and your own misplaced anger at some stranger who looked at you.

Take responsibility for your own actions, thoughts and words.

Every day we hear more stories of rioting blacks. We need only look at the FBI statistics to quickly realize that blacks commit more violent crimes in the USA than any other group yet are one of the smaller population groups. Sorry you're too stupid to see the writing on the wall. Perhaps you'll become a statistic in the near future but I refuse to.
What's today's story about "rioting blacks"?
Search for yourself. You can almost bet that they're rioting somewhere:
blacks rioting again - Bing

By the way........those looking at the emerging Jonestown landscape compliments of the savages and considering starting building an arsenal, I recommend you start with this baby!!! Only about $550 and ammo is cheap.( non-slug)

Throws a pound of lead at the target in under 3 seconds!!!! Trust me......you wont need 6 shots to knock a hat off!!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::up:

Grab one while you still can..............

For those who don't want to shell out 500 bucks, about $220.00 gets you a Maverick 88 12G shotgun from Mossberg.......some 00 buck shotshells and you are out of the store for about $275.

Ive put about 2,000 rounds through mine and still haven't cleaned it once!!! Works like a charm!!!

Thanks Republicans.....for trying to make this country into another Somalia....

You can't thank the Somalians (and their brethren - including the Kenyans) for doing that!!!

But you just did.

You believe President Obama is "Kenyan" and you blame him for your own "almost" actions and your own misplaced anger at some stranger who looked at you.

Every day we hear more stories of rioting blacks. We need only look at the FBI statistics to quickly realize that blacks commit more violent crimes in the USA than any other group yet are one of the smaller population groups. Sorry you're too stupid to see the writing on the wall. Perhaps you'll become a statistic in the near future but I refuse to.
Whites only riot after college football games and New Hampshire pumpkin festivals.
New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival crowd turns unruly - CNN.com

By the way........those looking at the emerging Jonestown landscape compliments of the savages and considering starting building an arsenal, I recommend you start with this baby!!! Only about $550 and ammo is cheap.( non-slug)

Throws a pound of lead at the target in under 3 seconds!!!! Trust me......you wont need 6 shots to knock a hat off!!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::up:

I have one of these:

Saiga 12 (built around the AK pattern);
Saiga_12_HGC_Blk_13_Right.JPG

I have the 12 round magazine but am going to get the 20 round drum:
Saiga-12.jpg

I have one of these:

Saiga-12.jpg

sIcK dude...........but I live in NewYorkistan where that shit is illegal. I have the Saiga sporter model in 7.62 - 39 and 8 magazines, albeit 10 rounders. That Saiga 12 is legit.....I have to settle for a Mossberg 930 and only 7 rounds ( 8 with a ghost load )

But you just did.

Whites only riot after college football games and New Hampshire pumpkin festivals.
New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival crowd turns unruly - CNN.com

yeah but thats ghey shit nobody cares about......

Geaux

-Geaux

And there laws against mugging/robbery.

So, you would rather have folks who rob people on subways go on about their day, while you oppose those who wish not to see another day of such?

Thanks for being part of problem

-Geaux

EDIT- BTW, Society is safer when criminals don't know who's armed.

Those laws don't provide for the death penalty. Nor are they intended to be enforced by some thuggis vigilante

But thanks for proving you are a scared little bullying pissant who should be denied a gun on the basis of psychological issues.

Are you even old enough to have a drivers license?

I have one of these:

Saiga-12.jpg

sIcK dude...........but I live in NewYorkistan where that shit is illegal. I have the Saiga sporter model in 7.62 - 39 and 8 magazines, albeit 10 rounders. That Saiga 12 is legit.....I have to settle for a Mossberg 930 and only 7 rounds ( 8 with a ghost load )

Got my Saiga about 3 years ago (before Colorado put a limit on magazine sizes). I love shooting it but don't take it out often enough. I'll have to take a trip to a family member's state where buying the 20 round drum is still legal (and encouraged ... LOL).

Forum List

Back