Is anybody bothered by this? muslim flags on houses in Dearborn

can't what? can't be construed as treason? The US is in an undeclared
war with ISIS.. The Objective of this war is the destruction of an enemy of the
USA-----to wit, ISIS
It's speech, not treason. Sorry.
A flag is speech?
Come on! Are you guys really this ignorant?
Are so ignorant that if someone moved near you and flew an Islamic Flag over their house..............that you wouldn't be cleaning your guns..................Hmmmmm

Just as a precaution............as I flew an American one with I support Israel stuff...........with this attached.......
:fu:
No, i would not be cleaning my guns. They are always clean.
And yes, I'dfind an isis flag suspicious. I'd even report it to the authorities.

But none of that makes flying the flag treasonous
:cuckoo:

CL_what_do_you_want_tombstone_915568308.jpg

A flag is speech?
Are so ignorant that if someone moved near you and flew an Islamic Flag over their house..............that you wouldn't be cleaning your guns..................Hmmmmm

Just as a precaution............as I flew an American one with I support Israel stuff...........with this attached.......
And yes, I'dfind an isis flag suspicious. I'd even report it to the authorities.

Just what is your point?

For those too stupid or afraid to see through this thread, it is an effort to convince the dull of mind that ISIS flags are flying in Muslim neighborhoods in the USA. It is malicious, hateful fearmongering of the most despicable kind. Not a shred of evidence has been provided to support the OP claim nor the continuing conversation that such and activity has taken place. If flags of ISIL or ISIS were being flown, you would see a photo of it. There is no photo being shown. Remember, the idea is designed to fool the stupid and dull of mind.
Talk about over reacting, lol. I haven't seen anyone say it is definitely an Isis or Islamic flag. We are discussing what it could be and debating around the subject, ie the threats against people in Dearborn who flew the Israeli flag, the confederate flag, and so on. If you don't like it you don't have to read it, but your accusations are extremely silly - and ironically - fearmongery :)
The conversation got deflected and misdirected to include other flags after it became obvious the OP was bullshit and beginning to backfire on the fearmongering hateful intent. BTW, there is no such word as fearmongery.

A flag is speech?

Just what is your point?
Your not that stupid are you?

can't what? can't be construed as treason? The US is in an undeclared
war with ISIS.. The Objective of this war is the destruction of an enemy of the
USA-----to wit, ISIS
A flag is speech?

IMHO_-----flying a flag of an entity with which the USA is at war------IS TREASON---
I would sign a petition against any householder who flew such a flag

For those too stupid or afraid to see through this thread, it is an effort to convince the dull of mind that ISIS flags are flying in Muslim neighborhoods in the USA. It is malicious, hateful fearmongering of the most despicable kind. Not a shred of evidence has been provided to support the OP claim nor the continuing conversation that such and activity has taken place. If flags of ISIL or ISIS were being flown, you would see a photo of it. There is no photo being shown. Remember, the idea is designed to fool the stupid and dull of mind.
Talk about over reacting, lol. I haven't seen anyone say it is definitely an Isis or Islamic flag. We are discussing what it could be and debating around the subject, ie the threats against people in Dearborn who flew the Israeli flag, the confederate flag, and so on. If you don't like it you don't have to read it, but your accusations are extremely silly - and ironically - fearmongery :)
The conversation got deflected and misdirected to include other flags after it became obvious the OP was bullshit and beginning to backfire on the fearmongering hateful intent. BTW, there is no such word as fearmongery.

no? is fishmongery a word?

A great thread to observe how the Regressive Left works on this general issue: In this case, they're leveraging one of two techniques:
  1. Deflection: Right away we see them deflect to the Confederate Flag. They first deflect, then pivot, and then attack. Very smart, very effective.
  2. Isolation: They downplay the story by isolating it. They will pretend/infer that this is just one case, what's the big deal, as if there is no reason to even think that some people from that specific religion are doing anything more harmful or dangerous than jaywalking. Again, smart and effective.
In this particular story, they don't even need to exercise their primary tactic, equating Jihadism to modern-day Christianity, because the other two tactics suffice.

These people are more than willing to ignore and or deflect for a group (and even a religion, in some cases) that:
  • Treats women as second class citizens
  • Treats gays as outlaws
  • Beheads non-believers and proudly places the event on the internet
  • Perpetrates mass slaughters within its own religion
  • Perpetrates mass slaughters of innocents all over the world
  • Recruits, trains and equips WOMEN and YOUNG CHILDREN to carry out savage attacks
  • Inspires Americans (and assists them if possible) in horrific attacks on American soil
  • Promises far more of the same in the future
This is what you've chosen to do, folks. This is the path you have chosen to take.

Congrats. Enjoy. I don't know how you do it, or why.

A flag is speech?

I like that question mark monument.

The thread, as is usual, got deflected by libtards going on about the confederate flag and such. Interesting that you believe you can read people's minds. I think it's an interesting thread and that the diversion so thoughtfully proferred by the libs was a useful one. And please stop being a word nazi, it's so retardy.

Just what is your point?
Your not that stupid are you?
As to what? Keep my guns clean and report someone flying an isis flag as suspicious? Why do you think that's stupid?

The thread, as is usual, got deflected by libtards going on abou the confederate flag and such. Interesting that you believe you can read people's mind. I think it's an interesting thread and that the diversion so thoughtfully preferred by the libs was a useful one. And please stop being a word nazi, it's so retardy.

IMHO------"fearmongery" is a word------BUT "retardy" is not

A flag is speech?

IMHO_-----flying a flag of an entity with which the USA is at war------IS TREASON---
Your opinion is not law.

The thread, as is usual, got deflected by libtards going on abou the confederate flag and such. Interesting that you believe you can read people's mind. I think it's an interesting thread and that the diversion so thoughtfully preferred by the libs was a useful one. And please stop being a word nazi, it's so retardy.

IMHO------"fearmongery" is a word------BUT "retardy" is not
:crybaby:

A flag is speech?

Your opinion is not law.

duh!!!! but I may be right

The OP and its supporters do not like Muslim Americans here.

Tough on that.

They are not going anywhere.

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

IMG_20151204_161402962_HDR_zps42ibwqok.jpg

the isis flag is black with white lettering.

what is a "muslim" flag? that picture shows no arabic lettering

Forum List

Back