Is anybody bothered by this? muslim flags on houses in Dearborn

Here in NC on some flagpoles in front of peoples homes is the christer goyim flag flown OVER the American flag

8237389_G-Edit-800x430.jpg
Sad America has let them down... Oh well..

Alright.......I've looked at about every flag on the freaking earth and can't find this one.............

But I did learn one it's meanings.................During the Civil War........they cited the Black Flag as TAKING NO PRISONERS.....................

I've see it in the movie God's and Generals as well...................might as well pass that on since I can't find the flag.......anybody have any luck finding the thing................
Sounds like a closer pic is needed right? Or did you get a close enough look and went to looking for it? Could it be just something someone made up to scare neighborhood hoodlums into thinking they might get their head cut off if they mess with whom ever lives there ? It's a thought because I think people associate themselves with things they feel empowers them or will make them safe in some weird ways of thinking.
Well the Op could have gotten a closer picture.........it would help........other than that I exploded the size of the pic......too blurry.

The American flag. Not other country flags. Now, for those that care, here is US Code on flying flags

Section 8

Any rule or custom pertaining to the display of the flag of the United States of America, set forth herein, may be altered, modified or repealed, or additional rules with respect thereto may be prescribed, by the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States, whenever he deems it to be appropriate or desirable; and any such alteration or additional rule shall be set forth in a proclamation.

No person shall display the flag of the United Nations or any other national or international flag equal, above, or in a position of superior prominence or honor to, or in place of, the flag of the United States at any place within the United States or any Territory or possession thereof: Provided, That nothing in this section shall make unlawful the continuance of the practice heretofore followed of displaying the flag of the United Nations in a position of superior prominence or honor, and other national flags in positions of equal prominence or honor, with that of the flag of the United States at the headquarters of the United Nations.

if the flag flown is the ISIS flag----such an act can be construed as treason.
Treason is not a constitutional right
No it can't

can't what? can't be construed as treason? The US is in an undeclared
war with ISIS.. The Objective of this war is the destruction of an enemy of the
USA-----to wit, ISIS
It's speech, not treason. Sorry.

flying a flag is speech? How long has it been that you have heard flags talking?
Since the American Supreme Court ruled that flying a flag was an act of free speech.

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

That's not a Muslime flag you dolt.
That means: "will trade hashish(US govt import) for coke".

The American flag. Not other country flags. Now, for those that care, here is US Code on flying flags

Section 8

Any rule or custom pertaining to the display of the flag of the United States of America, set forth herein, may be altered, modified or repealed, or additional rules with respect thereto may be prescribed, by the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States, whenever he deems it to be appropriate or desirable; and any such alteration or additional rule shall be set forth in a proclamation.

No person shall display the flag of the United Nations or any other national or international flag equal, above, or in a position of superior prominence or honor to, or in place of, the flag of the United States at any place within the United States or any Territory or possession thereof: Provided, That nothing in this section shall make unlawful the continuance of the practice heretofore followed of displaying the flag of the United Nations in a position of superior prominence or honor, and other national flags in positions of equal prominence or honor, with that of the flag of the United States at the headquarters of the United Nations.

No it can't

can't what? can't be construed as treason? The US is in an undeclared
war with ISIS.. The Objective of this war is the destruction of an enemy of the
USA-----to wit, ISIS
It's speech, not treason. Sorry.

flying a flag is speech? How long has it been that you have heard flags talking?
Since the American Supreme Court ruled that flying a flag was an act of free speech.
flag flying is still speech -and the flag code is unenforceable, fyi

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

That's not a Muslime flag you dolt.
That means: "will trade hashish(US govt import) for coke".
The flag is code for "the weapons are hidden in the backyard of the fourth house to the right."

For those too stupid or afraid to see through this thread, it is an effort to convince the dull of mind that ISIS flags are flying in Muslim neighborhoods in the USA.

Here stupid -

ISIS Flag Flap: Man 'Expressing My Religion' Sets Town on Edge
Hey stupid, read your own link. That is not an ISIS flag. The guy has been flying it on his religious holidays for ten years, since before ISIS existed.
Black Islamic flags are jihad flags.

For those too stupid or afraid to see through this thread, it is an effort to convince the dull of mind that ISIS flags are flying in Muslim neighborhoods in the USA.

Here stupid -

Hey stupid, read your own link. That is not an ISIS flag. The guy has been flying it on his religious holidays for ten years, since before ISIS existed.
Black jihad flags have been used in the Sunni-Shia jihad, holy wars, for eight hundred years. There are endless variations. The flag depicted in the OP and the house in NJ are not ISIS flags.

Here stupid -

Black jihad flags have been used in the Sunni-Shia jihad, holy wars, for eight hundred years. There are endless variations. The flag depicted in the OP and the house in NJ are not ISIS flags.
I never said they were. Black flags are jihadi flags, as originating with moham himself. Put whatever words or pictures you wish on them to befuddle and confuse, but the black standard is the jihad flag.

You can't be serious-
Woman told she can't fly American Flag outside her home
Injured Afghanistan Vet Told She Can't Fly American Flag At Apartment
Veteran told he can't fly American flag in yard
there are many more

It's called the Islamization of America.

:(

Just try to fly an American flag....
Some Lib politician will be there in hours because 1 person in the area or more maybe have a problem with it
and you are facing a fine or jail time for breaking some ordinance....
This happened when and where or did you just feel like drooling something stupid?

You can't be serious-
Woman told she can't fly American Flag outside her home
Injured Afghanistan Vet Told She Can't Fly American Flag At Apartment
Veteran told he can't fly American flag in yard
there are many more

It's called the Islamization of America.

:(

Just try to fly an American flag....
Some Lib politician will be there in hours because 1 person in the area or more maybe have a problem with it
and you are facing a fine or jail time for breaking some ordinance....
This happened when and where or did you just feel like drooling something stupid?
Any tenant is bound by HOA rules if they exist.

End of subject.

And you know this how?

Here stupid -

IMG_20151204_161402962_HDR_zps42ibwqok.jpg

Jcohen 007?

images

$_35.JPG

In bad light?

It sure does look like a POW/MIA Flag (above) - but I've never seen it in RED - color is always white on black.

I would have thought anyone that served would not jump to the assumption a black flag had to be muslim.

Even in bad light a faded or dirty blue and yellow flag can look black and red. The image of the flag was not clear, but Jroc think muslim? Even finding the image, it belongs to a private bucket site so I could not get a better view or more detail.

This is one of those don't jump at shadows things.

I've seen the the damn flag, and there's Arabic writing on it and Women in burkas walking into the house.. So STFU. You think i would post something if i didn't know it was islamic?:slap:

No terrorism is a black flag with red script

Terrorism Has No Religion

There is a Tengri flag of the red crescent and star on black that is not islamic

There is a Belgium vs Islamic jihad black flag with red center.

images

even an anti-ISIS

af050202.jpg

afghan president flag
it was neither one of those flags genius..you're too smart by half:slap:

IMG_20151204_161402962_HDR_zps42ibwqok.jpg

the isis flag is black with white lettering.

what is a "muslim" flag? that picture shows no arabic lettering

You cant see it clearly , i took that picture with my cell phone, not a professional camera trust me it's Arabic

Forum List

Back