Is anybody bothered by this? muslim flags on houses in Dearborn

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

IMG_20151204_161402962_HDR_zps42ibwqok.jpg

the isis flag is black with white lettering.

what is a "muslim" flag? that picture shows no arabic lettering

You cant see it clearly , i took that picture with my cell phone, not a professional camera trust me it's Arabic
But is it? You have no idea if it is the flag of Mecca United Soccer.

Wrong according to law-
Freedom to Display the American Flag Act of 2005 (2006 - H.R. 42)
H.R. 42 (109th): Freedom to Display the American Flag Act of 2005

You can't be serious-
Woman told she can't fly American Flag outside her home
Injured Afghanistan Vet Told She Can't Fly American Flag At Apartment
Veteran told he can't fly American flag in yard
there are many more

It's called the Islamization of America.

:(

Just try to fly an American flag....
Some Lib politician will be there in hours because 1 person in the area or more maybe have a problem with it
and you are facing a fine or jail time for breaking some ordinance....
This happened when and where or did you just feel like drooling something stupid?
Any tenant is bound by HOA rules if they exist.

End of subject.

I don't think the law's provisions supercedes an HOA agreement with tenants and owners. But, if I am wrong, you can point out the provision that clearly permits here to fly the flag.

My best guess is that there are some Islamics that are not overly thrilled that there are US flags flying in Baghdad.
It is amazing how you libtards confuse the American flag flying over an American military outpost as the equivalent of a Muslim flag being flown in the US after a Jihadi terrorist attack.

The equivalence is obviously not there.

Eh whatever. Be interesting to see EXACTLY what kind of flag it is. I see all kinds of flags flying around here. Seen Mexican,Israel,Confederate,American,Colombian etc. Its just a damn flag to me.I fly my Confederate flag for the same reason I show my loyalty and pride and heritage with my flag.

I'm not bothered by it. I'm bothered that Obama switched sides and handed all the hard won real estate from Syria to Iraq over to the Jihadists

SEC. 3. RIGHT TO DISPLAY THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES. A condominium association, cooperative association, or residential real estate management association may not adopt or enforce any policy, or enter into any agreement, that would restrict or prevent a member of the association from displaying the flag of the United States on residential property within the association with respect to which such member has a separate ownership interest or a right to exclusive possession or use.

I don't think the law's provisions supercedes an HOA agreement with tenants and owners. But, if I am wrong, you can point out the provision that clearly permits here to fly the flag.

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

No one has Id'd the flag in the picture yet.................

exactly
Eh whatever. Be interesting to see EXACTLY what kind of flag it is. I see all kinds of flags flying around here. Seen Mexican,Israel,Confederate,American,Colombian etc. Its just a damn flag to me.I fly my Confederate flag for the same reason I show my loyalty and pride and heritage with my flag.

The American flag should be there

exactly

If that's your opinion sure. I will never fly an American flag because I don't affiliate myself with America or American government etc. I identify as a Southerner and Confederate Rebel. They identify as some kind of Muslim etc. Try to get a better pic...I want to know what's on it!

SEC. 3. RIGHT TO DISPLAY THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES. A condominium association, cooperative association, or residential real estate management association may not adopt or enforce any policy, or enter into any agreement, that would restrict or prevent a member of the association from displaying the flag of the United States on residential property within the association with respect to which such member has a separate ownership interest or a right to exclusive possession or use.

Thank you, I stand corrected.

exactly

If that's your opinion sure. I will never fly an American flag because I don't affiliate myself with America or American government etc. I identify as a Southerner and Confederate Rebel. They identify as some kind of Muslim etc. Try to get a better pic...I want to know what's on it!

Your'e part of the problem

Mebbe we could designate Dearborn a Mooslum reservation...

... an' move all the lil' Talibanis an' Suffi's an' Wahhabi's there...

... so's dey could have dey's own piece of land...

... like we do with the Indians.

No more than the Cuban Flags or the Haitian Flags in Miami or the Israeli flags in Miami Beach and Boca.

I would contact the FBI ASAP if one of those bastards had the balls to fly that shit here in Virginia.
And the FBI would tell you to stfu

Highly unlikely inbred
The FBI does not like and does not frivolous, unwarranted nonsense from wankers.
Correct
Look how they are handling Hillary Clinton
They couldn't find their ass with a roadmap and a flashlight

I would contact the FBI ASAP if one of those bastards had the balls to fly that shit here in Virginia.

Highly unlikely inbred
The FBI does not like and does not frivolous, unwarranted nonsense from wankers.
Correct
Look how they are handling Hillary Clinton
They couldn't find their ass with a roadmap and a flashlight
That's a frivolous comment from a frivolous board member. Don't the cable version of yourself. Try harder and better.

Was it similar to this one? This has supposedly been flying at the Islamic Center of America, there in Dearborn.

Mosque%252520Flag%252520120813_cropped%25255B6%25255D.jpg

Highly unlikely inbred
Yeah I'm sure the FBI drops everything when knuckle-dragging trailer park dwellers call up about "muslems flying a dang un'murican flag". Go eat your TV dinner and finish your cigarette. Nobody gives a shit about your opinion

Forum List

Back