Is anybody bothered by this? muslim flags on houses in Dearborn

I am missing something in reference to this flag flying thing-----other than the confederate flag controversy have there actually been incidents or disputes?
The only incidents I've read on this thread............are the ones in the same area threatened when flying the Israeli Flag..................

I've been looking for this Flag in the OP............do you have a photo of what this flag really is...................NEED INPUT...............

oh I missed it-------someone threatened the Israeli flag flier?

eagle------IT's question-------did somone threaten the guy who flew the Israeli flag?
It wasn't in the OP originally, but it did migrate that way..............In that same area it did happen.........They paint balled the house of those flying it...............in a community with a large Muslim presence...................

Still can't find this flag.

oh------in Dearborn? when did that happen?

Menorahs "give what away"???.

That they are Jewish.

Pretty crazy huh? Considering they don't fly any other sort of flag with it and it stays up all year. Even on the 4th of July. I'm sure it makes a lot of people kind of angry for whatever reasons. But then maybe that's the point. I don't know.

I did find this one.................Hell of a lot more interesting than the posts of idiots like FAKEY.

flagday.jpg

just a silly pin-up thing----who cares?

Now they`re afraid of flags. Is there anything that they aren`t afraid of?
Another IDIOT.................the same IDIOT'S that demanded the Rebel Flags removed.............

I live in the DEEP SOUTH..................the rhetoric caused MORE FLAGS TO BE FLOWN..............I've seen this flag more than I've seen flown in my entire life now.....................Those flying it...........do so just to FLIP Those trying to remove it the BIRD............You know the middle finger.............

We and the Western World are currently at War with ISIS.................flying similar banners is pretty damned close to an ACT OF SEDITION...............which is a slippery slope.......................

Imagine the Nazi flag flown during WWII...............it wouldn't happen then.........because that generation would have killed their asses.................

I'm not saying kill them by any means..............I find the flag OFFENSIVE.............and I am responding by telling them to shove the flag where the sun doesn't shine.................................

To the point Tilly and others made.......................when Israeli flags were flown...............These peaceful Muslims in Dearborn threatened them and shot paint balls at their house...................

DOUBLE STANDARD..............and your side ONLY SEES THE SIDE OF MUZZIES..............why is that...............If you respect Freedom then you must condemn them for their HATEFUL ACTIONS AS WELL.................

Where is that condemnation in your posts..............

:dunno:
The only thing I`ve condemned is cowardice. Afraid of a flag???
People like you misrepresent FEAR and ANGER all the time...............

When someone comes up to you and says I'm gonna SMACK YOU......................Do you say................WHY ARE YOU AFRAID..............

Were you born an Idiot or did you grow into one...................
You`re afraid of being smacked by a flag? That`s what we`re talking about here Goober. A fucking flag.

Menorahs "give what away"???.

That they are Jewish.

Pretty crazy huh? Considering they don't fly any other sort of flag with it and it stays up all year. Even on the 4th of July. I'm sure it makes a lot of people kind of angry for whatever reasons. But then maybe that's the point. I don't know.

an interesting factoid for you-------the display of the lit Menorah is -----a firm
custom for jews during the holiday of Chanukah. It is actually described
as a kind of obligation in the Talmud. If you keep in mind that the holiday
came to be during an era of suppression and persecution------the custom
begins to take on significance. I have never encountered people who felt a need
to FLY the Israeli flag in public ALL THE TIME-------or even sometimes

Police investigating Dearborn threat on Twitter

Dearborn police said the Detective Bureau is investigating a threat that was made on Twitter Saturday afternoon.

Twitter user @irish_beebs tweeted "Dearborn, MI has the highest Muslim population in the United States. Let's ---- that place up and send a message to ISIS. We're coming."

Authorities say they have located the person who posted the tweet.

No one is in custody.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/...can-and-israeli-flag-in-front-of-their-house/

The latest incident they fell victim to was paintballs splattered all over their home and cars Friday night . Now the family says they fear for their safety. “They left Nazi signs in our front yard, ” said Terresa. “Two people were standing there, one with a lighter and one with a gas tank, telling us that they were going to burn our home down.”

Bans and proposed bans[edit]
In August 2014, British Prime Minister David Cameron suggested that anybody displaying the black standard in the United Kingdom should be arrested.[25]

It has also been banned from a public demonstration in the Netherlands in August 2014.[26]

The use of the image or the ISIL/ISIS/IS flag (but not other versions of the black standard) for non-educational purposes has been forbidden in Germany by the Federal Ministry of the Interior since September 2014.[27] Neighbouring Austria proposed a ban in the same month.[28]
So banning the flag will defeat ISIS? ...... :cool:

I don't think it'll ever be banned while Obama's in office.
He has no nuts.
Plus the constitution...

Makes me as annoyed as when I see a confederate flag.
So it does annoy you, attempted predictable deflection notwithstanding. Why?.
Why does his being annoyed end up annoying you?
Go away, troll. I asked him a specific, topical and reasonable question.

You're adding nothing, as usual.
Why should he answer your question? It annoys him, enough said. But I am interested in why his being annoyed annoys you. That's kind of creepy.

Now they`re afraid of flags. Is there anything that they aren`t afraid of?
Another IDIOT.................the same IDIOT'S that demanded the Rebel Flags removed.............

I live in the DEEP SOUTH..................the rhetoric caused MORE FLAGS TO BE FLOWN..............I've seen this flag more than I've seen flown in my entire life now.....................Those flying it...........do so just to FLIP Those trying to remove it the BIRD............You know the middle finger.............

We and the Western World are currently at War with ISIS.................flying similar banners is pretty damned close to an ACT OF SEDITION...............which is a slippery slope.......................

Imagine the Nazi flag flown during WWII...............it wouldn't happen then.........because that generation would have killed their asses.................

I'm not saying kill them by any means..............I find the flag OFFENSIVE.............and I am responding by telling them to shove the flag where the sun doesn't shine.................................

To the point Tilly and others made.......................when Israeli flags were flown...............These peaceful Muslims in Dearborn threatened them and shot paint balls at their house...................

DOUBLE STANDARD..............and your side ONLY SEES THE SIDE OF MUZZIES..............why is that...............If you respect Freedom then you must condemn them for their HATEFUL ACTIONS AS WELL.................

Where is that condemnation in your posts..............

:dunno:
The only thing I`ve condemned is cowardice. Afraid of a flag???
People like you misrepresent FEAR and ANGER all the time...............

When someone comes up to you and says I'm gonna SMACK YOU......................Do you say................WHY ARE YOU AFRAID..............

Were you born an Idiot or did you grow into one...................
You`re afraid of being smacked by a flag? That`s what we`re talking about here Goober. A fucking flag.
Just a piece of cloth...............they mean nothing but fly over every capital of every country in the world...........Of course each country has it's own flag..................People fly flags for a reason...........to be patriotic...........RAINBOWS for gays...........and liberals.............Or Israeli for showing support of Israel............OMG............

Or potentially ISIS FLAG or similar as in the pic of the OP.............they don't fly it just because they found it on the side of the road and said COOL..............It's there showing support................

The same as flying the Alabama Crimson TIde Flag.............saying I SUPPORT THE TIDE..............

GROW UP.

In August 2014, British Prime Minister David Cameron suggested that anybody displaying the black standard in the United Kingdom should be arrested.[25]

It has also been banned from a public demonstration in the Netherlands in August 2014.[26]

The use of the image or the ISIL/ISIS/IS flag (but not other versions of the black standard) for non-educational purposes has been forbidden in Germany by the Federal Ministry of the Interior since September 2014.[27] Neighbouring Austria proposed a ban in the same month.[28]

He has no nuts.
Plus the constitution...

if the flag flown is the ISIS flag----such an act can be construed as treason.
Treason is not a constitutional right

So it does annoy you, attempted predictable deflection notwithstanding. Why?.
Why does his being annoyed end up annoying you?
Go away, troll. I asked him a specific, topical and reasonable question.

You're adding nothing, as usual.
Why should he answer your question? It annoys him, enough said. But I am interested in why his being annoyed annoys you. That's kind of creepy.
Wow, you continue to hump my leg. I asked because I'm curious, and you feel the need to defend your fellow Regressive Leftist.

I'm used to see you troll like that.

If you don't like my question, to someone else, tough shit, Jake. Please go away and hump someone else's leg.

At least the confederate flag is from history within our nation
yeah. it's a symbol of traitors who fought against their fellow americans for the right to keep slaves. it's a symbol of racists trying to fight against civil rights for everyone.

it's from our history alright. the worst parts of it.

The Battle Flag has nothing to do with slavery. Where did you get that idiotic notion? Public school?
It was the flag of people fighting against their countrymen to preserve slavery.
That's a little more than "nothing" to do with it

He has no nuts.
Plus the constitution...

No it can't

He has no nuts.
Plus the constitution...

No it can't

can't what? can't be construed as treason? The US is in an undeclared
war with ISIS.. The Objective of this war is the destruction of an enemy of the
USA-----to wit, ISIS

Forum List

Back