🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is anybody bothered by this? muslim flags on houses in Dearborn

Go to New York City and you'll see Puerto Rican flags flying everywhere. ..... :cool:

At least the confederate flag is from history within our nation
Makes me as annoyed as when I see a confederate flag.
yeah. it's a symbol of traitors who fought against their fellow americans for the right to keep slaves. it's a symbol of racists trying to fight against civil rights for everyone.

it's from our history alright. the worst parts of it.

People used to have to pledge allegiance to this country only, and denounce their previous when they became citizens, and mean it.

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;

People used to have to pledge allegiance to this country only, and denounce their previous when they became citizens, and mean it.

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
Why did Ted Cruz only denounce his Canadian citizenship last year?

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

IMG_20151204_161402962_HDR_zps42ibwqok.jpg

It looks nothing like the ISIS flag. How is it any different than someone flying a Confederate flag? I guess to answer your question, no, it doesn't bother me. I could care less. It's their property and they can do as they like.

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

ask them what it means

if the response is negative go to the authorities and tell them you have been offended

I'm sure the media will come running and demand they take it down b/c it's a symbol of mass murder that has been going on for centuries.

I never stated it wasn't. It is still US history, though, whereas the flag of a foreign country is not.
yeah. it's a symbol of traitors who fought against their fellow americans for the right to keep slaves. it's a symbol of racists trying to fight against civil rights for everyone.

ask them what it means

if the response is negative go to the authorities and tell them you have been offended

I'm sure the media will come running and demand they take it down b/c it's a symbol of mass murder that has been going on for centuries.

No.no. Lorreta Lynch will have you arrested

I never stated it wasn't. It is still US history, though, whereas the flag of a foreign country is not.

Why not? We've probably had soldiers fight in those countries before. So that gives them a similar relevance as the Confederacy.

i don't think the flag pictured is from any country. i could be wrong. doesn't really matter though, individuals fly lots of flags that represent other nations.

How can you tell what's on that flag?

This is about the muslim flag. Quit with the deflection.

Why not? We've probably had soldiers fight in those countries before. So that gives them a similar relevance as the Confederacy.

ask them what it means

That's true.

A black American leader of the Nation of islam can call for me to be stalked and murdered but I actually can't be offended b/c he said that or I might get investigated for hate crimes.

"Is anybody bothered by this? muslim flags on houses in Dearborn"

No, just a tiny minority of ignorant, fearful conservative bigots with an unwarranted hatred of 'Muslims.'

Such as those nitwits who take pictures of flags with 'Arabic writing' and assume they're 'Muslim.'

Did you take the picture before or after you shook your cane at those kids, telling them to get out of your yard.

"Is anybody bothered by this? muslim flags on houses in Dearborn"

No, just a tiny minority of ignorant, fearful conservative bigots with an unwarranted hatred of 'Muslims.'

Such as those nitwits who take pictures of flags with 'Arabic writing' and assume they're 'Muslim.'
"unwarranted hatred"

Do you ever get any information that is not from media matters or msn?

ask them what it means

That's true.

A black American leader of the Nation of islam can call for me to be stalked and murdered but I actually can't be offended b/c he said that or I might get investigated for hate crimes.
are you trying to be stupid or is it just happening?

Forum List

Back