🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is anybody bothered by this? muslim flags on houses in Dearborn

Bans and proposed bans[edit]
In August 2014, British Prime Minister David Cameron suggested that anybody displaying the black standard in the United Kingdom should be arrested.[25]

It has also been banned from a public demonstration in the Netherlands in August 2014.[26]

The use of the image or the ISIL/ISIS/IS flag (but not other versions of the black standard) for non-educational purposes has been forbidden in Germany by the Federal Ministry of the Interior since September 2014.[27] Neighbouring Austria proposed a ban in the same month.[28]
So banning the flag will defeat ISIS? ...... :cool:

In August 2014, British Prime Minister David Cameron suggested that anybody displaying the black standard in the United Kingdom should be arrested.[25]

It has also been banned from a public demonstration in the Netherlands in August 2014.[26]

The use of the image or the ISIL/ISIS/IS flag (but not other versions of the black standard) for non-educational purposes has been forbidden in Germany by the Federal Ministry of the Interior since September 2014.[27] Neighbouring Austria proposed a ban in the same month.[28]

I don't think it'll ever be banned while Obama's in office.
He has no nuts.

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

IMG_20151204_161402962_HDR_zps42ibwqok.jpg

Jcohen 007?

images

$_35.JPG

In bad light?

It sure does look like a POW/MIA Flag (above) - but I've never seen it in RED - color is always white on black.

>>the colors have been switched from black with white to red, white and blue, to white with black.<<

This is about the muslim flag. Quit with the deflection.
I never stated it wasn't. It is still US history, though, whereas the flag of a foreign country is not.
At least the confederate flag is from history within our nation
Makes me as annoyed as when I see a confederate flag.
yeah. it's a symbol of traitors who fought against their fellow americans for the right to keep slaves. it's a symbol of racists trying to fight against civil rights for everyone.

it's from our history alright. the worst parts of it.
Why not? We've probably had soldiers fight in those countries before. So that gives them a similar relevance as the Confederacy.
You started it. I gave my honest answer.

The worst I've seen is all these millions of homes with no flag flying at all!! How are we supposed to know who they are and what they support? How can we hate them? What is their religion? What tv shows do they watch?

Deeeear god what is happening!!

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something?

It says you should take a decent photo and see if you can find out what it actually is.

Then again, who am I kidding?

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

Jcohen 007?

images

$_35.JPG

In bad light?

It sure does look like a POW/MIA Flag (above) - but I've never seen it in RED - color is always white on black.

I would have thought anyone that served would not jump to the assumption a black flag had to be muslim.

Even in bad light a faded or dirty blue and yellow flag can look black and red. The image of the flag was not clear, but Jroc think muslim? Even finding the image, it belongs to a private bucket site so I could not get a better view or more detail.

This is one of those don't jump at shadows things.

There is a house down the street in my neighborhood where a hebrew family lives.

They fly the terrorist Star of David jew flag and the men wear little saucer plates on their heads.

Quite suspicious........ :cool:
When Jews go around bombing the shit out of people and shooting at random people, unless they are Jews, we might be concerned about Jewish people flying an Israeli flag.

Until then, you can shut the fuck up.

I don't think it'll ever be banned while Obama's in office.
He has no nuts.
Why do you then care if the confederate flag flies? Just curious

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something?

It says you should take a decent photo and see if you can find out what it actually is.

Then again, who am I kidding?
Yourself?

No, I tend not to be bothered by such trivial events. :thup:

What it all boils down to is this right, what religion in this nation has been the most violent in this generations life time ? It hasn't been Christianity I know that much.... Then you begin the investigative process of knowing the facts on which one is, and then after that not letting anyone fool you once you know the truth about these things. I think Americans are fed up big time, and they are smart enough and fed up enough to exhibit their frustrations at the ballot box.

Once this nation had turned on it's long time traditions in which all Americans associated themselves with and still do; well it has made me understand that when I see the Christian flag above the American flag on that pole like that, well I have to say that it is of no surprise to me at all really. We are seeing that more and more these days with these flags, and them representing what people are clinging to because they are losing faith in the American Flag.

In fact that might very well be why your seeing various groups embarrassed to fly the American flag, and are instead flying their own flags now.

The long time destruction of our values that we once stood for, is what has caused all that we are seeing now. The thing that everyone needs to do here, is to realize finally who the real threat to this nation is, and who it has been for quite sometime now.

Last edited:

As long as they don't fly the ISIS flag I personally don't have a problem with it and please let me explain.

In my community where I live now, many fly the Ukrainian flag along side the Canadian flag. I have a few down the road that fly the Denmark flag and many Brits fly the Union Jack. Many fly the Israeli flag in support of Israel.

All immigrants. All proud of their new country and home but still trying to respect and show their love for the land they left. Their transitions are complete. We are one heck of a mosaic out here. I don't blame anyone for missing home.

There should be an American flown along side it, that's respectful. This is the America. Fly the American flag as well. :thup:

Forum List

Back