🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is anybody bothered by this? muslim flags on houses in Dearborn

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

IMG_20151204_161402962_HDR_zps42ibwqok.jpg
ask them what it means

if the response is negative go to the authorities and tell them you have been offended

I'm sure the media will come running and demand they take it down b/c it's a symbol of mass murder that has been going on for centuries.
Nah... More likely the justice dept will come calling

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn
How can you tell what's on that flag?

You can see it, Thinking it the Arabic for Allah or something similar to this....Maybe Sunni Boy would know
images

Jcohen 007?

images

$_35.JPG

In bad light?

It sure does look like a POW/MIA Flag (above) - but I've never seen it in RED - color is always white on black.

I would have thought anyone that served would not jump to the assumption a black flag had to be muslim.

Even in bad light a faded or dirty blue and yellow flag can look black and red. The image of the flag was not clear, but Jroc think muslim? Even finding the image, it belongs to a private bucket site so I could not get a better view or more detail.

This is one of those don't jump at shadows things.

I've seen the the damn flag, and there's Arabic writing on it and Women in burkas walking into the house.. So STFU. You think i would post something if i didn't know it was islamic?:slap:

There is a house down the street in my neighborhood where a hebrew family lives.

They fly the terrorist Star of David jew flag and the men wear little saucer plates on their heads.

Quite suspicious........ :cool:
When Jews go around bombing the shit out of people and shooting at random people, unless they are Jews, we might be concerned about Jewish people flying an Israeli flag.

Until then, you can shut the fuck up.

I wouldn't fly an Israeli flag without an American flag with it

There is a house down the street in my neighborhood where a hebrew family lives.

They fly the terrorist Star of David jew flag and the men wear little saucer plates on their heads.

When Jews go around bombing the shit out of people and shooting at random people, unless they are Jews, we might be concerned about Jewish people flying an Israeli flag.

Nonsense.

The acts of individuals are not 'representative' of an entire class of persons, including Muslims, Christians, and Jews.

Nor are the acts of individuals 'representative' of an entire religion – that you and other ignorant, hateful rightwing bigots have an unwarranted hostility toward Muslims doesn't give you license to 'have a problem' with private American citizens who happen to be Muslim flying a flag on their own property.

You need to accept the fact that America is made up of all kinds of people, different races, ethnic groups, nationalities, sexual orientations, and religions – including Muslim Americans.

Nonsense.

The acts of individuals are not 'representative' of an entire class of persons, including Muslims, Christians, and Jews.

Nor are the acts of individuals 'representative' of an entire religion – that you and other ignorant, hateful rightwing bigots have an unwarranted hostility toward Muslims doesn't give you license to 'have a problem' with private American citizens who happen to be Muslim flying a flag on their own property.

You need to accept the fact that America is made up of all kinds of people, different races, ethnic groups, nationalities, sexual orientations, and religions – including Muslim Americans.

Fly the American flag jack:slap:

As long as they don't fly the ISIS flag I personally don't have a problem with it and please let me explain.

In my community where I live now, many fly the Ukrainian flag along side the Canadian flag. I have a few down the road that fly the Denmark flag and many Brits fly the Union Jack. Many fly the Israeli flag in support of Israel.

All immigrants. All proud of their new country and home but still trying to respect and show their love for the land they left. Their transitions are complete. We are one heck of a mosaic out here. I don't blame anyone for missing home.
We need to close immigration fir 50 years to assimilate these immigrants. They need to turn away from their former country and become Americans.

Jcohen 007?

images

$_35.JPG

In bad light?

It sure does look like a POW/MIA Flag (above) - but I've never seen it in RED - color is always white on black.

I would have thought anyone that served would not jump to the assumption a black flag had to be muslim.

Even in bad light a faded or dirty blue and yellow flag can look black and red. The image of the flag was not clear, but Jroc think muslim? Even finding the image, it belongs to a private bucket site so I could not get a better view or more detail.

This is one of those don't jump at shadows things.

I've seen the the damn flag, and there's Arabic writing on it and Women in burkas walking into the house.. So STFU. You think i would post something if i didn't know it was islamic?:slap:

No terrorism is a black flag with red script

Terrorism Has No Religion

There is a Tengri flag of the red crescent and star on black that is not islamic

There is a Belgium vs Islamic jihad black flag with red center.

images

even an anti-ISIS

af050202.jpg

afghan president flag

At least the confederate flag is from history within our nation
Makes me as annoyed as when I see a confederate flag.
yeah. it's a symbol of traitors who fought against their fellow americans for the right to keep slaves. it's a symbol of racists trying to fight against civil rights for everyone.

it's from our history alright. the worst parts of it.

The Battle Flag has nothing to do with slavery. Where did you get that idiotic notion? Public school?

The Black Standard of Mo?

The tradition reports Muhammad said that the advent of the Mahdi would be signaled by "Black Standards" proceeding from Khorasan and that it will be the flag of the army that will fight the Dajjal (Anti-Christ).[7]
Black Standard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's called the Islamization of America.

:(

Why would you put that on your roof? to me it means islam is dominant. Screw America:mad:

Why would some Jews have the Israeli flag flying in Dearborn?

I don't like the confederate flag , nor the Israel flag, nor the Islamic flag flown in the US, but that's me.
Maybe competitive flag flying has kicked off.

As long as they don't fly the ISIS flag I personally don't have a problem with it and please let me explain.

In my community where I live now, many fly the Ukrainian flag along side the Canadian flag. I have a few down the road that fly the Denmark flag and many Brits fly the Union Jack. Many fly the Israeli flag in support of Israel.

All immigrants. All proud of their new country and home but still trying to respect and show their love for the land they left. Their transitions are complete. We are one heck of a mosaic out here. I don't blame anyone for missing home.

There should be an American flown along side it, that's respectful. This is the America. Fly the American flag as well. :thup:
Could you get a better pic of it?

Looks nothing like an ISIS flag. Don't be retarded.

No shortage of facts here. Everytime you make shit up you only make your side appear irrational and bigoted.

Looks nothing like an ISIS flag. Don't be retarded.

No shortage of facts here. Everytime you make shit up you only make your side appear irrational and bigoted.
So you know what flag it is?
Do tell.

Set up a hidden camera system and then fly a few of these flags.

latest

Keep your powder dry if you do this!

Set up a hidden camera system and then fly a few of these flags.

latest

Keep your powder dry if you do this!
Too true:
There is a black flag flying over the Islamic Center of America in Dearborn, Michigan, known as the “Muslim Capital of America” or “of the West.” Though the flag is different, the choice of the color black was most assuredly deliberate.

Yet when a Dearborn couple displayed American and Israeli flags outside their home, they were threatened. In a news broadcast, the couple, Terresa and Hussein Dakhlallah, explained:

“They left Nazi signs in our front yard … Two people were standing there – one with a lighter and one with a gas can – telling us they were going to burn our home down.”

Terresa went on to say that a group of men in an SUV shot at their home with paintball guns and that when she put up Christmas lights, “they told me if I lit them, it would be the last thing I did.

If they had put up the black flag, they would have fit in well.
The Black Flag of Jihad
The Black Flag of Jihad

Last edited:

Forum List

Back