🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is anybody bothered by this? muslim flags on houses in Dearborn

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

IMG_20151204_161402962_HDR_zps42ibwqok.jpg
Let's assume someone has a 'problem' with Muslim Americans flying a flag on their private property with 'Arabic writhing,' what do you propose be 'done' about this 'problem.'

There is a house down the street in my neighborhood where a hebrew family lives.

They fly the terrorist Star of David jew flag and the men wear little saucer plates on their heads.

Quite suspicious........ :cool:
Good for them. Better than a satanic islam flag.

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

ask them what it means

if the response is negative go to the authorities and tell them you have been offended

I'm sure the media will come running and demand they take it down b/c it's a symbol of mass murder that has been going on for centuries.

No.no. Lorreta Lynch will have you arrested

That's true.

A black American leader of the Nation of islam can call for me to be stalked and murdered but I actually can't be offended b/c he said that or I might get investigated for hate crimes.
are you trying to be stupid or is it just happening?
look it up

LL greatest fears is a backlash at muslims
Farakan called for us to be killed

ask them what it means

if the response is negative go to the authorities and tell them you have been offended

I'm sure the media will come running and demand they take it down b/c it's a symbol of mass murder that has been going on for centuries.

No.no. Lorreta Lynch will have you arrested

That's true.

A black American leader of the Nation of islam can call for me to be stalked and murdered but I actually can't be offended b/c he said that or I might get investigated for hate crimes.
are you trying to be stupid or is it just happening?
look it up

LL greatest fears is a backlash at muslims
Farakan called for us to be killed
still can't tell if you're trying or coming by it naturally

Confederate flag enslaved four million people and killed hundreds of thousands

Yet conservatives celebrate its flying
And do so with impunity, as it should be; the same is true of those flying what is perceived by some to be a 'Muslim flag.'

• Oh no we wouldn't want to engender any hate or vitriol toward Muslims, would we? (a rant)
    Hot Air.com ^ | December 5, 2015 | JAZZ SHAW
    As you saw last night, the first picture of the female Jihadi from San Bernardino has been released, and as you already know she got her Visa to come here and kill our citizens by lying about her address on the application. (How’s that vetting program going, guys?) [Edit: It turns out the address was “close”) Let’s have a fresh look at the face of one of the people who pledged her allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi even as she was busily slaughtering Californians. By this point, we have removed the few remaining slivers of doubt regarding the terrorist natures...

Jcohen 007?

images

$_35.JPG

In bad light?

Without knowing the details, I'm not bothered by it being Muslim flag.

I'm gonna look for a pagan flag and fly it. I wonder what will happen.

Bans and proposed bans[edit]
In August 2014, British Prime Minister David Cameron suggested that anybody displaying the black standard in the United Kingdom should be arrested.[25]

It has also been banned from a public demonstration in the Netherlands in August 2014.[26]

The use of the image or the ISIL/ISIS/IS flag (but not other versions of the black standard) for non-educational purposes has been forbidden in Germany by the Federal Ministry of the Interior since September 2014.[27] Neighbouring Austria proposed a ban in the same month.[28]

Says a man with a middle eastern flag in his sig line.
Phew, what a loony.

Jcohen 007?

images

$_35.JPG

In bad light?

It sure does look like a POW/MIA Flag (above) - but I've never seen it in RED - color is always white on black.

Forum List

Back