Is anybody buying this crap?

Name one thing that has changed in your personal life attributable to Trump RealDave.
You mean waiting for our environment to go to shit,the end of the efforts to fight global warming, my export business enduing because Trump is such a fucking dick, my wife losing her health insurance, my school tax money going to send some sniveling brat to religious school, Trump selling us out to the Russians so he can build resorts there, our country becoming the country of racists & bigots?

Any person so freaking stupid to have Steve Bannon, Miller, Flynn as trusted advisors is too fucking stupid to be President.

Evidently, he fits right in with you. Funny chit.

U mad bro?
I get mad when our country is being attacked from the inside & my children & grandchildren's future is being sold out for corporate greed.

Evidently, you hate your offspring.

And you attended a pretty pathetic school....if you went at all.

Your conclusions don't follow your stupid assumptions.

I get mad when our country is being attacked from the inside & my children & grandchildren's future is being sold out for corporate greed.

Obama did that for eight years, you're just being childish because it isn't your brand of it for the next four to eight years.

There is nothing wrong with Flynn talking to the Russians. He just did not tell Pence the truth and that's why he had to resign.

A LIE or Ignorance, let the readers decide:

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799 ) is a United States federal law that details the fine and/or imprisonment of unauthorized citizens who negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.
What was the negotiation? In what way was Flynn unauthorized?

The Logan act does not prohibit communication.

It depends on who you want to believe, Flynn quit - that is telling. A man of principle, falsely accused, will stand and fight.
He admitted misleading the vice president so he resigned.
He is covering up for Pence & Trump. Watergate all over again. Its the cover up. So far participators include Trump, Pence, & Ryan. Mitch could be President.

Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah.jpg

Name one thing that has changed in your personal life attributable to Trump RealDave.
You mean waiting for our environment to go to shit,the end of the efforts to fight global warming, my export business enduing because Trump is such a fucking dick, my wife losing her health insurance, my school tax money going to send some sniveling brat to religious school, Trump selling us out to the Russians so he can build resorts there, our country becoming the country of racists & bigots?

Any person so freaking stupid to have Steve Bannon, Miller, Flynn as trusted advisors is too fucking stupid to be President.

Yeah.....everyone Trump picks is a bunch of poopy-pants fibbing racists. If he finds anyone else for the job he/she is also a big poopy-pants fibber racist.

So absolutely nothing has changed up to this point. I am guessing you were an asshole from a long time ago.
When it does, it is too late. We all know what the Orange dipstick wants to do. Sell our America to corporate America & you are on his bandwagon.

Russia gained control of Uranium 1 under Obama & Hillary's watch.

So shut the fuck up.

Flynn says he is resigning because he never ever told Trump/Pence about his talk with the Russians about sanctions. Yea, right. Flynn was in with the Russians prior to Trump picking him. Coincidence? No way. Trump told Flynn to call & talk about sanctions & Pence knew it,.

It is time they all go.

Watergate revisited.

This administration's involvement with Russia is frightening and needs to be investigated..

They have to go through the motions because he was busted and under investigation , they had to have known about it..

RussiaGate

Were you this "alarmed" when petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama accidentally disclosed his intimate relationship with President Putin?

This alone should have gotten Boy Obama impeached and banished in perpetuity from our nation.

Still way better than having Hillary.
How so?
In every way.
Hillary would not have a white supremacist sitting on her shoulder & not have an Islamaphobic asshat like Miller as a spokesperson.

She would not have named a person to be National Security Advisor who was already punished for handing out secrets.
She would have continued with the decline of America.

Still way better than having Hillary.
How so?
In every way.
Hillary would not have a white supremacist sitting on her shoulder & not have an Islamaphobic asshat like Miller as a spokesperson.

She would not have named a person to be National Security Advisor who was already punished for handing out secrets.
She would have continued with the decline of America.
Iceweasel, what Clinton 'would have done' trumps what Trump 'in fact' does? Do you really not see the argument against stifling the judiciary? There is no seed of danger in filling the courts with "yes" folk? No danger in slandering the judicial instead of presenting an effective argument before those willing to be convinced? Look around the world and see what courts you hold in contempt...and what courts thruout history. I know you love your country, and don't want the kangaroo kind. Can you not listen with an open mind to an argument by those who also love this land and it's intent. Aren't we still a work in progress?

Flynn says he is resigning because he never ever told Trump/Pence about his talk with the Russians about sanctions. Yea, right. Flynn was in with the Russians prior to Trump picking him. Coincidence? No way. Trump told Flynn to call & talk about sanctions & Pence knew it,.

It is time they all go.

Watergate revisited.

This administration's involvement with Russia is frightening and needs to be investigated..

They have to go through the motions because he was busted and under investigation , they had to have known about it..

RussiaGate

Were you this "alarmed" when petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama accidentally disclosed his intimate relationship with President Putin?

That was not Putin you stupid shit.

U mad bro?

And you attended a pretty pathetic school....if you went at all.

Your conclusions don't follow your stupid assumptions.

Please feel free to discuss this in detail instead of your rantings based on nothing.

Your orange buddy said he would do these things & put people in the cabinet that will carry through.

So absolutely nothing has changed up to this point. I am guessing you were an asshole from a long time ago.
When it does, it is too late. We all know what the Orange dipstick wants to do. Sell our America to corporate America & you are on his bandwagon.

Russia gained control of Uranium 1 under Obama & Hillary's watch.

So shut the fuck up.
Purchased on the open market. So shut the fuck up. US ranks third iin Uranium exports.

Forum List

Back