Is anyone actually voting for Joe Biden?

The job of the government is to protect the citizens, not provide for them, or fund things they do.
So is this protection you speak of to be accomplished strictly by volunteers?
Your questions are extremely laughable.
The answer that you can't seem to come up with is "no". Try again.
What was the question?
Forgot your own question, huh? To be honest, I'm not surprised.

The job of the government is to protect the citizens, not provide for them, or fund things they do.
What was the question?
So now you mean your answer to "So is this protection you speak of to be accomplished strictly by volunteers?" is "no." Okay, thanks for this most illuminating, productive exchange. Bubbye.

Is anyone who is voting democrat this election, actually doing it because the candidate is Joe Biden? If you are, please tell us what Biden has done to deserve your vote for the office of President of the United States? (this will be a short thread).
You guys keep asking these obtuse questions. If you really don't know, you're on "the internet". You could find out pretty easily if you were really curious.

Why? My top seven reasons, in order:

1. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
2. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
3. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
4. He is not an unstable, buffoonish, embarrassing sociopath like his opponent
5. He is not a clear and present danger to America like his opponent
6. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
7. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues

There ya go! Now ya know!

The Kid Sniffer has been promising to fix your issues for 47 years. Too funny.

Is anyone who is voting democrat this election, actually doing it because the candidate is Joe Biden? If you are, please tell us what Biden has done to deserve your vote for the office of President of the United States? (this will be a short thread).
Nope we voting the clown asshole and his whore wife out, Along with his criminal friends and family. Al's to shush his racist fans.

Nope we voting the clown asshole and his whore wife out, Along with his criminal friends and family. Al's to shush his racist fans.

Obviously of all the people in your bathroom, you are the smartest one.

Nobody is voting for Biden.

Only some dead people who never voted Left.... but that the DemonRats Gangs are forcing them to vote for him.

Is anyone actually voting for Joe Biden?

You guys keep asking these obtuse questions. If you really don't know, you're on "the internet". You could find out pretty easily if you were really curious.

Why? My top seven reasons:

so you are a liberal mac.....i think everyone knew that....
I definitely lean left, as I make abundantly clear in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

It's been there for three and a half years. Anyone who didn't know that is ignorant.

Didn't you say you voted for Trump in 2016?

What was the question?
So now you mean your answer to "So is this protection you speak of to be accomplished strictly by volunteers?" is "no." Okay, thanks for this most illuminating, productive exchange. Bubbye.
Yes dummy, and I can't say I'm surprised it took you this long to figure that out. Got anything else to say so you can make yourself look even more stupid?

That’s your
Biden deserves my vote at the very least because it is a vote against the stupid, whiny little bitch in office.
that exactly why you are voting for biden
He'll hold his breath and not talk if you ask him a question he doesn't like. Or get in your face
Or call you a lying dog face pony soldier.

That’s your Donnie boy attitude.
but it's what biden does and has said.

HELL NO!!

Democrats want DRASTIC changes to America that would turn us into a COMPLETELY UNRECOGNIZABLE country while the GOP wants to keep things pretty much the same(with some tweaks) in the America we all grew up in & love!

Democrats have gotten so INSANE they want to ADD Puerto Rico & D.C. as states, PACK the Supreme court, give FREE healthcare to ILLEGAL aliens, & suspend ALL deportations (unless you're a MURDERER) which is OPEN borders!

So even if you don't personally like Trump you vote for him to prevent the Democrats from DESTROYING America!!

I definitely lean left, as I make abundantly clear in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

It's been there for three and a half years. Anyone who didn't know that is ignorant.
Which way do you lean?
The answer to your question is in the post of mine that you quoted.

Why? My top seven reasons, in order:

List those issue.
See the link at the end of the second line of my sig. I list 'em out.

Here, let me help: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Didn't you say you voted for Trump in 2016?
Holy shit no. July 6, 2017:
I voted for Hillary. Primarily because of her opponent.
Post 36, "Back to the center, Democrats"

On the other hand, how many people are voting for Donald Trump because of who he is?

It really makes me wonder if you think your only real choice is "for or against Donald Trump," then how bored or demented are you to even bother to go out and vote against Trump?

And really - despite the polls which are scary right now (but really there is still plenty of time) - how many people will actually bother to show up, in their masks, just to vote against Trump when what that means is A VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN? - it actually baffles me.

You all know exactly what I mean - there are ZERO "I love Joe Biden" posts here - none at all. No one even likes him. This whole election is about Trump.

I'm voting for Trump because before this Covid shit UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years, we had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All with Trump at the Helm. To get that back we need Trump at the helm again. You sure won't get it with Biden. In fact you WILL get a train wreck.

Biden has already said he will raise taxes on Corps and those making over $400,000 thousand a year. Of course he doesn't say Corps will simply pass that cost onto consumers and the rich will hide their money. That's year one of his presidency. Of course when they don't get the money they expect to get they will raise taxes on everyone.

Biden and Harris sure are stupid. Cutting taxes bring in more money to the Fed coffers than raising them ever has. Kennedy, Raegan and Trump know this but those two lack wits sure don't.

And then Biden said at the debate he wants to institute his green crap. I guess he doesn't realize if that shit comes to pass it will bankrupt the country. I wonder how he thinks small businesses will be able to afford to do his green shit??

Neither he nor Harris are very bright and anyone voting for those two has rocks for brains.

Which way do you lean?
The answer to your question is in the post of mine that you quoted.
It was a joke man.

Forum List

Back