Is anyone actually voting for Joe Biden?

Yes those Dems, stupid. How many democrat parties are there? Go take a look at where they wanted funding and such to go. Doesn't matter anyway. Government should never give money to the citizens.

Hey comrad.... you speak like a dumb ruskie. Stop using google translate
What, are you Russian?
Oh, and I don't use google, so there goes that, nutsack.

Last edited:
Is anyone who is voting democrat this election, actually doing it because the candidate is Joe Biden? If you are, please tell us what Biden has done to deserve your vote for the office of President of the United States? (this will be a short thread).
The emotionally disturbed and mentally ill are voting against Trump even though they're portfolios are sky-rocketing.

Government should never give money to the citizens.
So just to non-citizens then.. Hmm? Oh, I know. Foreigners, foreign nations, and corporations. Gee, how wonderful is that!
You have about as much sense in your head as a drum. I can't even believe I have to explain this to you. Obviously, if the government shouldn't give money to the citizens, it certainly shouldn't give it to non citizens.

To be fair, the reason many supported Trump is because he wasn't Hillary.
True.

I've always understood that.

What I don't get is this: if you couldn't vote for Hillary--I disagree because Trump was bragging about sexual assault, calling people names, making fun of people's disabilities but whatever---I get it.

Why you still support him after playing down COVID, after the negotiating with terrorists, after the refusal to testify to the special counsel, after essentially telling his administration to simply ignore any summons from the House, after botching the COVID response, after botching the COVID relief package etc... is valid.
Well, I disagree with what you listed. Obviously, you would never in a million years see it the way I do. All I was doing is pointing out to those who say "your only voting for Biden because he isn't Trump" that many people voted for Trump because he wasn't Clinton. This year, a lot of people will vote for Trump because he is doing what the liberals hate. Pretty much anything the liberals hate has to actually be a good thing.

Equality is a bad thing?
Equal opportunity is a bad thing?
Middle class tax cuts are a bad thing?
Another stimulus is a bad thing?

Equality, equal opportunity, and a middle class tax cut are the tenants of the Biden campaign. If you think those are bad things; not sure why.
PSSST! If you read the US Constitution and pay special attention to the 14th amendment, you'd see we already have equality. If you read the Civil Rights Act of 1968,and glance at the Supreme Court cases which interpreted it, you'd see we already have equal opportunity. All that good stuff came from the Congresses which were in session in 1867 and 1967 and the Supreme Court of the United States. We don't need Joe(the schmoe) Biden for that.

Enforcing it is the job of the Executive. We once had a President. Now we have a blobish con man.
We don't need enforcement of those from Washington anymore. Each state has an Attorney General of it's own and a governent attorney who enforces Federal law for his district.
Actually, Big Mouth, the United States Attorney General does the law enforcement from Washington, not the Pres himself.

True.

What I don't get is this: if you couldn't vote for Hillary--I disagree because Trump was bragging about sexual assault, calling people names, making fun of people's disabilities but whatever---I get it.

Why you still support him after playing down COVID, after the negotiating with terrorists, after the refusal to testify to the special counsel, after essentially telling his administration to simply ignore any summons from the House, after botching the COVID response, after botching the COVID relief package etc... is valid.
Well, I disagree with what you listed. Obviously, you would never in a million years see it the way I do. All I was doing is pointing out to those who say "your only voting for Biden because he isn't Trump" that many people voted for Trump because he wasn't Clinton. This year, a lot of people will vote for Trump because he is doing what the liberals hate. Pretty much anything the liberals hate has to actually be a good thing.

Equality is a bad thing?

Equality, equal opportunity, and a middle class tax cut are the tenants of the Biden campaign. If you think those are bad things; not sure why.
PSSST! If you read the US Constitution and pay special attention to the 14th amendment, you'd see we already have equality. If you read the Civil Rights Act of 1968,and glance at the Supreme Court cases which interpreted it, you'd see we already have equal opportunity. All that good stuff came from the Congresses which were in session in 1867 and 1967 and the Supreme Court of the United States. We don't need Joe(the schmoe) Biden for that.

Enforcing it is the job of the Executive. We once had a President. Now we have a blobish con man.
We don't need enforcement of those from Washington anymore. Each state has an Attorney General of it's own and a governent attorney who enforces Federal law for his district.
Actually, Big Mouth, the United States Attorney General does the law enforcement from Washington, not the Pres himself.

Sure we do. Otherwise you end up with George Wallace types telling blacks they can't go to state universities.

So just to non-citizens then.. Hmm? Oh, I know. Foreigners, foreign nations, and corporations. Gee, how wonderful is that!
You have about as much sense in your head as a drum. I can't even believe I have to explain this to you. Obviously, if the government shouldn't give money to the citizens, it certainly shouldn't give it to non citizens.
Okay, I give up. Who should government give its tax revenue to?

{..crickets..}

Small wonder the wing is broken..

Last edited:
True.

Equality is a bad thing?

Sure we do. Otherwise you end up with George Wallace types telling blacks they can't go to state universities.

Not since 1954 when the Supreme Ct banned racial segregation in schools. The case was Brown vs Board of Education. Arkansas tried to ignore it, but Pres Eisenhower sent in the 101st Airborne to Little Rock to enforce it. (Eisenhower was a Republican, too)

Is anyone who is voting democrat this election, actually doing it because the candidate is Joe Biden? If you are, please tell us what Biden has done to deserve your vote for the office of President of the United States? (this will be a short thread).
Yes. Otherwise I ain’t black and I am more handsome with a tan. Vain lives matter.

You guys keep asking these obtuse questions. If you really don't know, you're on "the internet". You could find out pretty easily if you were really curious.

Why? My top seven reasons:

1. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
2. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
3. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
4. He is not an unstable, buffoonish, embarrassing sociopath like his opponent
5. He is not a clear and present danger to America like his opponent
6. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
7. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues

There ya go! Now ya know!
so you are a liberal mac.....i think everyone knew that....
I definitely lean left, as I make abundantly clear in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

It's been there for three and a half years. Anyone who didn't know that is ignorant.
Which way do you lean?

{..crickets..}

If there was any crickets, I guess I stepped on them. So much for your dumb "gotcha" question.
The government shouldn't be "giving" our tax money to anyone, or any organization. The job of the government is to protect the citizens, not provide for them, or fund things they do. The citizens don't belong to the government. So many people seem to talk (and think) in a way as though the government is somehow over the citizens, or the citizens belong to it. Nothing is further from the truth. The government belongs to we the people. We have the right to tear it down and rebuild it if it becomes tyrannical, or unjust. And guess what? Our government is tyrannical and it is unjust. But it's so far gone, the citizens would hardly have a chance to tear it down at this point. It should have happened long ago, but most didn't see it coming, and those that perhaps did didn't care enough to do much about it. Thus you run into some of the key problems in America today. Ignorance and apathy. It has led to the almighty government, and only God knows if we could ever stop it at this point. But I fight every day to try. It will never be said I let it go down without a fight.

It's all to show how many in the USA are totally useless and no one would miss if gone. Taxes will go down not having to support this dead wood. All biden's ads being shown in Arizona are on what biden will give you.

You guys keep asking these obtuse questions. If you really don't know, you're on "the internet". You could find out pretty easily if you were really curious.

Why? My top seven reasons, in order:

1. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
2. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
3. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
4. He is not an unstable, buffoonish, embarrassing sociopath like his opponent
5. He is not a clear and present danger to America like his opponent
6. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
7. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues

There ya go! Now ya know!

List those issue.

{..crickets..}

If there was any crickets, I guess I stepped on them. So much for your dumb "gotcha" question.
The government shouldn't be "giving" our tax money to anyone, or any organization. The job of the government is to protect the citizens, not provide for them, or fund things they do. The citizens don't belong to the government. So many people seem to talk (and think) in a way as though the government is somehow over the citizens, or the citizens belong to it. Nothing is further from the truth. The government belongs to we the people. We have the right to tear it down and rebuild it if it becomes tyrannical, or unjust. And guess what? Our government is tyrannical and it is unjust. But it's so far gone, the citizens would hardly have a chance to tear it down at this point. It should have happened long ago, but most didn't see it coming, and those that perhaps did didn't care enough to do much about it. Thus you run into some of the key problems in America today. Ignorance and apathy. It has led to the almighty government, and only God knows if we could ever stop it at this point. But I fight every day to try. It will never be said I let it go down without a fight.
I wouldn't count us all out. There are a lot of people with your mind set. There are a lot of people in government that are there for other reasons besides to serve the people, as the ones threating our Second Amendment. The amendment that allows us to hold on to the rest of our freedoms. Tyrants soil their oath when they speek and never had any honor to begin with. We know who they are and there is no rock they will be able to hide under once our discontent is unleashed.

Forum List

Back