Is anyone actually voting for Joe Biden?

To be fair, the reason many supported Trump is because he wasn't Hillary.
True.

I've always understood that.

What I don't get is this: if you couldn't vote for Hillary--I disagree because Trump was bragging about sexual assault, calling people names, making fun of people's disabilities but whatever---I get it.

Why you still support him after playing down COVID, after the negotiating with terrorists, after the refusal to testify to the special counsel, after essentially telling his administration to simply ignore any summons from the House, after botching the COVID response, after botching the COVID relief package etc... is valid.
Well, I disagree with what you listed. Obviously, you would never in a million years see it the way I do. All I was doing is pointing out to those who say "your only voting for Biden because he isn't Trump" that many people voted for Trump because he wasn't Clinton. This year, a lot of people will vote for Trump because he is doing what the liberals hate. Pretty much anything the liberals hate has to actually be a good thing.

Is anyone who is voting democrat this election, actually doing it because the candidate is Joe Biden? If you are, please tell us what Biden has done to deserve your vote for the office of President of the United States? (this will be a short thread).

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.
people with your attitude is why get people like hillary,trump,biden and harris and a horrible congress.....thanks candy.......

You're welcome.
people like you who are part of the problem are just so proud of yourselves for fucking up the country....

Who are you voting for?
the same guy i voted for since 2000.....Rufus T.Firefly.....i will not vote for the shit the parties put up....when they get some quality people i will but until then fuck the parties and all the shit they give us........

You're the entire problem as you represent apathy and a certain cowardice.
but yet i dont vote for the assholes that got us to were we are over and over like you do...i dont let a party tell me who i should vote for like you do....

No, you vote for imaginary people in hopes that it would make the nation stronger. Its sad and pathetic.
i told you why i vote that way....now why dont you tell me why you vote for same useless people over and over,the same people that got us to were we are.....the same people that make up a congress with a dismal approval rating.....why do you vote for the useless party person they give you instead of demanding some quality people....thats whats sad and pathetic....i wasnt afraid to cut that party cord,unlike some people....your turn candy...

Your reasoning is faulty and frankly stupid.

The "useless" people do some good...a lot more than your imaginary figures ever produced for damn sure.
what good do they do?....are you proud of a congress with a 20 something approval rating?...are you proud of the the shit that has happened in this country the last 20 years?...i didnt vote for any of them,but you did....

We're the strongest nation on earth, highest standard of living, most benevolent nation on earth...just for starters.

What has your imaginary candidate ever do? Answer the qeustion.
that isnt because of the people in there now ......and your fellow democrats have had threads saying how we are no longer what you are saying we are and we dont have the highest standard of living.....and when you answer the questions i asked you i will tell you about rufus....

its funny how i ask you a question and you just ignore it but i am supposed to answer what you want.....are my questions the kind you just dont want to answer because you dont know what to say?......or because being a typical die hard party person you dont answer questions but expect everyone else too?....which is it candy?....

I answered your questions. You never answered mine.
you answered shit.....but you dance around things pretty good....

True.

What I don't get is this: if you couldn't vote for Hillary--I disagree because Trump was bragging about sexual assault, calling people names, making fun of people's disabilities but whatever---I get it.

Why you still support him after playing down COVID, after the negotiating with terrorists, after the refusal to testify to the special counsel, after essentially telling his administration to simply ignore any summons from the House, after botching the COVID response, after botching the COVID relief package etc... is valid.
Well, I disagree with what you listed. Obviously, you would never in a million years see it the way I do. All I was doing is pointing out to those who say "your only voting for Biden because he isn't Trump" that many people voted for Trump because he wasn't Clinton. This year, a lot of people will vote for Trump because he is doing what the liberals hate. Pretty much anything the liberals hate has to actually be a good thing.

Equality is a bad thing?
Equal opportunity is a bad thing?
Middle class tax cuts are a bad thing?
Another stimulus is a bad thing?

Equality, equal opportunity, and a middle class tax cut are the tenants of the Biden campaign. If you think those are bad things; not sure why.

Is anyone who is voting democrat this election, actually doing it because the candidate is Joe Biden? If you are, please tell us what Biden has done to deserve your vote for the office of President of the United States? (this will be a short thread).

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.
people with your attitude is why get people like hillary,trump,biden and harris and a horrible congress.....thanks candy.......

You're welcome.
people like you who are part of the problem are just so proud of yourselves for fucking up the country....

Who are you voting for?
the same guy i voted for since 2000.....Rufus T.Firefly.....i will not vote for the shit the parties put up....when they get some quality people i will but until then fuck the parties and all the shit they give us........

but yet i dont vote for the assholes that got us to were we are over and over like you do...i dont let a party tell me who i should vote for like you do....

No, you vote for imaginary people in hopes that it would make the nation stronger. Its sad and pathetic.
i told you why i vote that way....now why dont you tell me why you vote for same useless people over and over,the same people that got us to were we are.....the same people that make up a congress with a dismal approval rating.....why do you vote for the useless party person they give you instead of demanding some quality people....thats whats sad and pathetic....i wasnt afraid to cut that party cord,unlike some people....your turn candy...

The "useless" people do some good...a lot more than your imaginary figures ever produced for damn sure.
what good do they do?....are you proud of a congress with a 20 something approval rating?...are you proud of the the shit that has happened in this country the last 20 years?...i didnt vote for any of them,but you did....

We're the strongest nation on earth, highest standard of living, most benevolent nation on earth...just for starters.

that isnt because of the people in there now ......and your fellow democrats have had threads saying how we are no longer what you are saying we are and we dont have the highest standard of living.....and when you answer the questions i asked you i will tell you about rufus....

its funny how i ask you a question and you just ignore it but i am supposed to answer what you want.....are my questions the kind you just dont want to answer because you dont know what to say?......or because being a typical die hard party person you dont answer questions but expect everyone else too?....which is it candy?....

Well, I wouldn't call you shit but I did answer your questions.

I would prefer Mickey Mouse.

It's a damn shame. I'd much rather vote third party, but this fuckin' madness has to end.
I mean... I was raised as a 'catholic', never in my wildest imagination would I have conceived of such a construct.
I respect the values of Catholicism even though I don't practice. Sacrifice and being selfless? To lead an entire country without those values is beyond horrific.

I wish the best for all in these horrible times. There's a rainbow at the end of all this. Never give up.

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.

You're welcome.

Who are you voting for?

no you did not....you didnt even quote the post were i asked you them and even give me a bullshit answer......

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.

You're welcome.

Who are you voting for?

no you did not....you didnt even quote the post were i asked you them and even give me a bullshit answer......
Whatever dude...

True.

Equality is a bad thing?

Equality, equal opportunity, and a middle class tax cut are the tenants of the Biden campaign. If you think those are bad things; not sure why.
A stimulus is a bad thing. Government has no business giving money to the citizens. By the way, Trump didn't end the stimulus. The Dems did. The other things aren't bad. But though Biden and the Dems will day what people want to hear to get elected, some of us are smart enough to know they don't really care.

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.

You're welcome.

Who are you voting for?

Whatever dude...
yea whatever....you are getting to be a good dancer....

True.

Equality is a bad thing?

Joe Biden was Barack Obama's VP twice. Tax cut?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pussy cat, you got the wrong Joe Biden. (Unless Joe has a twin brother???)

True.

Equality is a bad thing?

A stimulus is a bad thing. Government has no business giving money to the citizens. By the way, Trump didn't end the stimulus. The Dems did. The other things aren't bad. But though Biden and the Dems will day what people want to hear to get elected, some of us are smart enough to know they don't really care.

The same Democrats that have passed 2 stimulus bills that died in the Senate? Those Democrats? You may want to check your sources.

I wouldn't vote for Biden if my very life depended on it, tbh. Leaving the country is a more likely response.

Taking a knee to the Chinacrats is unacceptable. Should be unacceptable to all patriotic Americans.

True.

Equality is a bad thing?

The same Democrats that have passed 2 stimulus bills that died in the Senate? Those Democrats? You may want to check your sources.
Yes those Dems, stupid. How many democrat parties are there? Go take a look at where they wanted funding and such to go. Doesn't matter anyway. Government should never give money to the citizens.

I wouldn't vote for Biden if my very life depended on it, tbh. Leaving the country is a more likely response.
Taking a knee to the Chinacrats is unacceptable. Should be unacceptable to all patriotic Americans.

Biden is about 'Merica you talk like you like the 'Putin' guy. When was the last time you bought a 'Putin' product ? Would you buy a f-ing Lada from them ?
Admit it you're posting from Russia.

True.

Equality is a bad thing?

PSSST! If you read the US Constitution and pay special attention to the 14th amendment, you'd see we already have equality. If you read the Civil Rights Act of 1968,and glance at the Supreme Court cases which interpreted it, you'd see we already have equal opportunity. All that good stuff came from the Congresses which were in session in 1867 and 1967 and the Supreme Court of the United States. We don't need Joe(the schmoe) Biden for that.

I'm voting for whoever convincingly commits to implementing Medicare For All first. So probably neither Biden nor Trump.

Yes those Dems, stupid. How many democrat parties are there? Go take a look at where they wanted funding and such to go. Doesn't matter anyway. Government should never give money to the citizens.

Hey comrad.... you speak like a dumb ruskie. Stop using google translate

True.

Equality is a bad thing?

PSSST! If you read the US Constitution and pay special attention to the 14th amendment, you'd see we already have equality. If you read the Civil Rights Act of 1968,and glance at the Supreme Court cases which interpreted it, you'd see we already have equal opportunity. All that good stuff came from the Congresses which were in session in 1867 and 1967 and the Supreme Court of the United States. We don't need Joe(the schmoe) Biden for that.

Enforcing it is the job of the Executive. We once had a President. Now we have a blobish con man.

Forum List

Back