Is anyone actually voting for Joe Biden?

I'd vote for an ant... which is already way above that weird heartless 70,000$ hairdo creature called Trump for F-sake lol.
'Twilight zone' ... popular in the 60's couldn't even touch the current 'weird ass' over the top situation in 2020 USA.

Is anyone who is voting democrat this election, actually doing it because the candidate is Joe Biden? If you are, please tell us what Biden has done to deserve your vote for the office of President of the United States? (this will be a short thread).

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.
people with your attitude is why get people like hillary,trump,biden and harris and a horrible congress.....thanks candy.......

You're welcome.
people like you who are part of the problem are just so proud of yourselves for fucking up the country....

Who are you voting for?
the same guy i voted for since 2000.....Rufus T.Firefly.....i will not vote for the shit the parties put up....when they get some quality people i will but until then fuck the parties and all the shit they give us........

You're the entire problem as you represent apathy and a certain cowardice.
but yet i dont vote for the assholes that got us to were we are over and over like you do...i dont let a party tell me who i should vote for like you do....

No, you vote for imaginary people in hopes that it would make the nation stronger. Its sad and pathetic.

No, you vote for imaginary people in hopes that it would make the nation stronger. Its sad and pathetic.
It's like they've all gone through some 'brainwashing' job. Maybe it's a generation thing ?
Weird as hell

woooo hooo $70,000 for hair care LMAO. And this guy grabs pussies LMAO

Is anyone who is voting democrat this election, actually doing it because the candidate is Joe Biden? If you are, please tell us what Biden has done to deserve your vote for the office of President of the United States? (this will be a short thread).
You guys keep asking these obtuse questions. If you really don't know, you're on "the internet". You could find out pretty easily if you were really curious.

Why? My top seven reasons, in order:

1. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
2. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
3. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
4. He is not an unstable, buffoonish, embarrassing sociopath like his opponent
5. He is not a clear and present danger to America like his opponent
6. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
7. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues

There ya go! Now ya know!

You are a fucking idiot.

By the way, all of us know that you are suffering from the mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrome so don't pretend you think Creepy Dumbass Joe is your soul mate.
Reported. Personal attack.

Please try to calm down.
Oh my goodness. He got personally attacked over the internet. Let's start a go fund me so we can send him lots of stuffed animals and coloring books.

Yes I will vote for Biden. Far decent person than this ignorant, racist pig, corrupted, dishonest, disgusting president serial liar, Putin puppet, incompetent and inept president ever. The worst president we ever had. Trump destroyed this country.

There’s about 25 women accused Trump of sexual advances including pussy grabbing and one sue Trump for rape waiting for DNA.

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.
Biden's politics is extremism. The people who have taken over the Democratic Party are freaks. You can see it in many of them. I am not talking about the peons of all parties. I am talking about the Prog leadership and those who speak for them in many locations. The freaks in the name of social justice, have taken over. No society can survive this. And statistics are proving it out over the last fifty five years.

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.
people with your attitude is why get people like hillary,trump,biden and harris and a horrible congress.....thanks candy.......

You're welcome.
people like you who are part of the problem are just so proud of yourselves for fucking up the country....

Who are you voting for?
the same guy i voted for since 2000.....Rufus T.Firefly.....i will not vote for the shit the parties put up....when they get some quality people i will but until then fuck the parties and all the shit they give us........

but yet i dont vote for the assholes that got us to were we are over and over like you do...i dont let a party tell me who i should vote for like you do....

i told you why i vote that way....now why dont you tell me why you vote for same useless people over and over,the same people that got us to were we are.....the same people that make up a congress with a dismal approval rating.....why do you vote for the useless party person they give you instead of demanding some quality people....thats whats sad and pathetic....i wasnt afraid to cut that party cord,unlike some people....your turn candy...

It's like they've all gone through some 'brainwashing' job. Maybe it's a generation thing ?
Weird as hell

True. Henry or Harry or whatever his name is doesn't like the major parties or any of them I guess. But criticizing other's voting strategy while voting for an imaginary figure is like criticizing someone bailing out a boat while you stand there with your arms folded as water is pouring in.

Weird as hell

die hard party people are the brainwashed ones....you might know that if you lived here....

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.

You're welcome.

Who are you voting for?

i told you why i vote that way....now why dont you tell me why you vote for same useless people over and over,the same people that got us to were we are.....the same people that make up a congress with a dismal approval rating.....why do you vote for the useless party person they give you instead of demanding some quality people....thats whats sad and pathetic....i wasnt afraid to cut that party cord,unlike some people....your turn candy...

Your reasoning is faulty and frankly stupid.

The "useless" people do some good...a lot more than your imaginary figures ever produced for damn sure.

To be fair, the reason many supported Trump is because he wasn't Hillary.

Well yeah.... too much social evolution bunched up. A black American president followed by a WOMAN ???? Yeah the wife Bill Clinton !!! The guy that held that DANGEROUS cigar near Monica Lewinsky's stimulation zone !!!
We were all going to hell with HILLARY !!! We should all speak in tongues !!! Halleluiah !! we need 'grab the pussy Trump' !!!
Say NO TO THE CIGAR !!!

Jesus Christ almighty LMAO
(I forgot the 'emails' lol)

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.
Biden's politics is extremism. The people who have taken over the Democratic Party are freaks. You can see it in many of them. I am not talking about the peons of all parties. I am talking about the Prog leadership and those who speak for them in many locations. The freaks in the name of social justice, have taken over. No society can survive this. And statistics are proving it out over the last fifty five years.

Extremism? LOL. Sure freak...whatever you say.

Lot's of folks will be voting for Biden.

Just not any Live ones.
You explain that to teachers union with 1.7 millions members, 500 national security experts, lifetime republicans all endorsed Biden. Go Biden. Your Donnie boy the blob is in big trouble.

American Federation of Teachers endorses Biden for president

True.

I've always understood that.

What I don't get is this: if you couldn't vote for Hillary--I disagree because Trump was bragging about sexual assault, calling people names, making fun of people's disabilities but whatever---I get it.

Why you still support him after playing down COVID, after the negotiating with terrorists, after the refusal to testify to the special counsel, after essentially telling his administration to simply ignore any summons from the House, after botching the COVID response, after botching the COVID relief package etc... is valid.

Well yeah.... too much social evolution bunched up. A black American president followed by a WOMAN ???? Yeah the wife Bill Clinton !!! The guy that held that DANGEROUS cigar near Monica Lewinsky's stimulation zone !!!
We were all going to hell with HILLARY !!! We should all speak in tongues !!! Halleluiah !! we need 'grab the pussy Trump' !!!
Say NO TO THE CIGAR !!!

Jesus Christ almighty LMAO
(I forgot the 'emails' lol)
Why the outburst? Did I strike a nerve?

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.

You're welcome.

Who are you voting for?

Your reasoning is faulty and frankly stupid.

The "useless" people do some good...a lot more than your imaginary figures ever produced for damn sure.
what good do they do?....are you proud of a congress with a 20 something approval rating?...are you proud of the the shit that has happened in this country the last 20 years?...i didnt vote for any of them,but you did....

which 1 of u righties r reddy 2 BET their status on this site over this elekshun?

bidunn is a luzer, rite?

Do you always talk that way? I hear Joe Biden used to have a stutter. Maybe you should write him a letter.

what good do they do?....are you proud of a congress with a 20 something approval rating?...are you proud of the the shit that has happened in this country the last 20 years?...i didnt vote for any of them,but you did....

Job number 1 is getting that contagious con man out of the white house ;)

Forum List

Back