Is anyone actually voting for Joe Biden?

Is anyone who is voting democrat this election, actually doing it because the candidate is Joe Biden? If you are, please tell us what Biden has done to deserve your vote for the office of President of the United States? (this will be a short thread).
Biden deserves my vote at the very least because it is a vote against the stupid, whiny little bitch in office.
another example of why we get the shitty candidates we get...

I just realized that in elections involving presidents Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, GHW Bush, Clinton, GW Bush, Obama and soon to be Trump, I've never voted for the incumbent.

Is anyone who is voting democrat this election, actually doing it because the candidate is Joe Biden? If you are, please tell us what Biden has done to deserve your vote for the office of President of the United States? (this will be a short thread).

Well, Joe Biden has the same initials as Jim Beam.

That is good enough for me.

And only 56% of Americans vote.

Here is another good question. Will this be the biggest election ever, or the smallest? We have two extremely unpopular candidates. Does it make sense that would lead to the biggest election in history?

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.
people with your attitude is why get people like hillary,trump,biden and harris and a horrible congress.....thanks candy.......

You're welcome.
people like you who are part of the problem are just so proud of yourselves for fucking up the country....

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.
people with your attitude is why get people like hillary,trump,biden and harris and a horrible congress.....thanks candy.......

You're welcome.
people like you who are part of the problem are just so proud of yourselves for fucking up the country....

Who are you voting for?

And only 56% of Americans vote.

Here is another good question. Will this be the biggest election ever, or the smallest? We have two extremely unpopular candidates. Does it make sense that would lead to the biggest election in history?
that was kinda what was being said 4 years ago......

You are a fucking idiot.

By the way, all of us know that you are suffering from the mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrome so don't pretend you think Creepy Dumbass Joe is your soul mate.
Mac is a lot of things, but he doesn't suffer from TDS...

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

That would be you.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny

Should be short, because it is another dopey subject assuming that the stupid people are going to see the light this time.

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.

You're welcome.

Who are you voting for?
the same guy i voted for since 2000.....Rufus T.Firefly.....i will not vote for the shit the parties put up....when they get some quality people i will but until then fuck the parties and all the shit they give us........

You guys keep asking these obtuse questions. If you really don't know, you're on "the internet". You could find out pretty easily if you were really curious.

Why? My top seven reasons, in order:

1. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
2. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
3. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
4. He is not an unstable, buffoonish, embarrassing sociopath like his opponent
5. He is not a clear and present danger to America like his opponent
6. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
7. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues

There ya go! Now ya know!

You are a fucking idiot.

By the way, all of us know that you are suffering from the mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrome so don't pretend you think Creepy Dumbass Joe is your soul mate.
Reported. Personal attack.

Please try to calm down.
who did you report him too,the vice principal?....

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.

You're welcome.

Who are you voting for?
the same guy i voted for since 2000.....Rufus T.Firefly.....i will not vote for the shit the parties put up....when they get some quality people i will but until then fuck the parties and all the shit they give us........

You're the entire problem as you represent apathy and a certain cowardice.

On the other hand, how many people are voting for Donald Trump because of who he is?

It really makes me wonder if you think your only real choice is "for or against Donald Trump," then how bored or demented are you to even bother to go out and vote against Trump?

And really - despite the polls which are scary right now (but really there is still plenty of time) - how many people will actually bother to show up, in their masks, just to vote against Trump when what that means is A VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN? - it actually baffles me.

You all know exactly what I mean - there are ZERO "I love Joe Biden" posts here - none at all. No one even likes him. This whole election is about Trump.

I am!

You guys keep asking these obtuse questions. If you really don't know, you're on "the internet". You could find out pretty easily if you were really curious.

Why? My top seven reasons, in order:

1. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
2. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
3. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
4. He is not an unstable, buffoonish, embarrassing sociopath like his opponent
5. He is not a clear and present danger to America like his opponent
6. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
7. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues

There ya go! Now ya know!

You are a fucking idiot.

Reported. Personal attack.

Please try to calm down.
who did you report him too,the vice principal?....
Just used the Report button.

I saw a truck with a couple Trump bumper stickers earlier today. He also had a picture of Trump on his side window. I don't think he's voting for Biden. Trump yard signs. Giant Trump flags in pickup beds. Other than 1 whacked up nut job liberal lesbian a few months back I haven't seen a single pro Biden bit of campaign advertising.

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.

You're welcome.

Who are you voting for?

You're the entire problem as you represent apathy and a certain cowardice.
but yet i dont vote for the assholes that got us to were we are over and over like you do...i dont let a party tell me who i should vote for like you do....

NO ONE ACTUALLY VOTES FOR JOE BIDEN. He barely made it into the top five in the Primaries!

They vote agaist Trump. Mainly because:
  1. His complexion and hair are fair, which they call orange (racism). Put another way, he's the quintessential rich, privileged WHITE GUY.
  2. He's self-made. Can't have that in a party based on victimhood and gov. program dependence! It especially flies in the face of all the career Dem politicians.
  3. He expects others to stand on their own two feet. Again. Autonomy is bad. We need big government, not people making it on their own.
  4. He's pro-America. Democrats are busy making America the PROBLEM.
  5. He could stand to lose some weight. Proves he's eating very well! No victimization there!
  6. He's for smaller government. We need Big Government to pay for all these social programs.
  7. He's pro-business. Democrats blame the rich and want to tax business so the Dems can live like kings and don't need to work.
  8. He sets standards of accomplishment and productivity. That is the antithesis of lazy, shiftless and dependent.
  9. Trump hates illegals. Dems need open borders and lots of illegal voters to win.
  10. Finally, Trump is brutally honest. He tells you like it is. That scares and offends them. If Democrats were brutally honest about their intentions, you'd never vote for them.
Honesty is like green krytonite to the Democrats. They have no counter to the truth. They are much too used to voters who vote on getting what they want to HEAR instead!

Biden deserves my vote at the very least because it is a vote against the stupid, whiny little bitch in office.
that exactly why you are voting for biden
He'll hold his breath and not talk if you ask him a question he doesn't like. Or get in your face
Or call you a lying dog face pony soldier.

Forum List

Back