Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.
[
I'm horribly harmed by same gender couples being unconstitutionally permitted to marry. .

Sounds tough. You should get some therapy to help you get over your psychosis about this.

No - what I should get is constitutional government restored. That's all we need to fix America. Therapy is for irrational liberals who are born men and think they are women. :lol:

And by 'constitutional government restored' you mean a government you personally approve of. With you the sole arbiter of what is 'constitutional' and what is not.
No - the U.S. Constitution is the sole arbiter of what is constitutional and what is not. It's written in black and white and couldn't be any more clear. The federal government is explicitly restricted to 18 enumerated powers and marriage is not one of them. End of story.
So you can disband the SC? lol

That is not a 'fact'- that is merely your butt hurt opinion.

So....for starters....you are the only one "butt hurt". You're throwing a tantrum over the facts. Your homosexuality supersedes the law and the U.S. Constitution in your mind.

1. You have established no harm done to you

That's as stupid as saying "you have not established that Omar Mateen shot anyone or that anyone died". Pretending not to accept reality doesn't make it any less true. The U.S. Constitution was violated and rule of law was destroyed. That harms us all.

2. You have not established that the U.S. Constitution was violated

Again, that's as stupid as saying that you have not established that the sun exists. Pretending not to accept reality doesn't make it any less true. The U.S. Constitution was violated and we all know it. The federal government is explicitly restricted to 18 enumerated powers and marriage is not one of them. Boom! Just proved it junior.

3. You have already been shown that the United States is not a lawless nation- so now you are either just whining or delusional.

Again, that was an ignorant comment that I proved was ignorant. Just because we still hold bank robbers accountable doesn't make us a lawless nation. We (unfortunately) have hundreds of thousands of laws. Upholding one...or even thousands....doesn't make us law abiding. Especially when the supreme law of the land is being routinely violated.

Tell me - how does it feel to be so throughly defeated?

[
I'm horribly harmed by same gender couples being unconstitutionally permitted to marry. The entire county is harmed by it. How sad that you need something so simple and basic explained to you.

Being butt hurt because you disagree with a court decision is not 'horribly harmed'. How sad you project your own issues onto the 'entire country'. The fact is that there is no evidence of any harm to the 'entire country' by gay couples being treated legally the same as my wife and I are.

I've posted the facts. You're trying to avoid them like the plague because you want to keep your gay marriage. Here they are again for all to see:

1.) I'm harmed by the fact that the Supreme Court violated the U.S. Constitution. I'm harmed by the fact that liberals have turned this into a lawless nation..

1. You have established no harm done to you
  3. You have already been shown that the United States is not a lawless nation- so now you are either just whining or delusional.

No, it's actually delusional whining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So....for starters....you are the only one "butt hurt". You're throwing a tantrum over the facts. Your homosexuality supersedes the law and the U.S. Constitution in your mind.

I am not 'butt hurt' about anything. My friends can now legally marry exactly as my wife and I have been married for over 20 years. They are now treated equally before the law.

Why would I be 'hurt' about Americans getting their Constitutional rights upheld?

[
That's as stupid as saying "you have not established that Omar Mateen shot anyone or that anyone died". Pretending not to accept reality doesn't make it any less true. The U.S. Constitution was violated and rule of law was destroyed. That harms us all.

No- I have pointed out that you have yet to be able to show any actual harm to you- other than your psychic 'injury' that you suffer knowing that gay Americans are able to marry each other.

You haven't lost any money.
You haven't suffered any physical harm.
Your liberty has not been taken away.

You can't identify any ACTUAL harm you have suffered.

And won't be able to- because you haven't actually been harmed- other than your feelings.

I am not 'butt hurt' about anything. My friends can now legally marry exactly as my wife and I have been married for over 20 years. They are now treated equally before the law.

Why would I be 'hurt' about Americans getting their Constitutional rights upheld?
Your gay friends always had their Constitutional rights. You're either just too stupid to know it or too disingenuous to admit it. Either way, it doesn't bode well for you at all.

[

Again, that's as stupid as saying that you have not established that the sun exists. Pretending not to accept reality doesn't make it any less true. The U.S. Constitution was violated and we all know it. The federal government is explicitly restricted to 18 enumerated powers and marriage is not one of them.

The reality is that I am in agreement with the Supreme Court of the United States- and the Supreme Court many rulings on marriage. I am in agreement with the legal reality of the United States.

You insist that you are the sole decider of what is Constitutional and what is not.

You of course have the right to insist your opinion is right and everyone else's is wrong, but that just makes you a cranky contrarian.

Your gay friends always had their Constitutional rights. You're either just too stupid to know it or too disingenuous to admit it. Either way, it doesn't bode well for you at all.

Bodes just fine for me. I am in agreement with the Supreme Court, and Americans are getting married regardless of their gender.

You are the one who is all butt hurt.

Not me.

[

No- I have pointed out that you have yet to be able to show any actual harm to you- other than your psychic 'injury' that you suffer knowing that gay Americans are able to marry each other.

And won't be able to- because you haven't actually been harmed- other than your feelings.
We're all harmed when the U.S. Constitution is violated.

The real issue is how you've been completely unable to show that your gay friends ever had their "rights" violated. Funny how you're afraid to address that issue.

Bodes just fine for me. I am in agreement with the Supreme Court, and Americans are getting married regardless of their gender.

Exactly. All libtards are in agreement with shredding/violating the U.S. Constitution.

[

The real issue is how you've been completely unable to show that your gay friends ever had their "rights" violated. Funny how you're afraid to address that issue.
So all through the history of the USA homersexuals could have marriages?

[

We're all harmed when the U.S. Constitution is violated..

Still waiting for you to show us some actual harm.

I have pointed out that you have yet to be able to show any actual harm to you- other than your psychic 'injury' that you suffer knowing that gay Americans are able to marry each other.

And won't be able to- because you haven't actually been harmed- other than your feelings

[

I will let you know. When will you bring someone to post here who you think can defeat me?

Dude....you've been annihilated here. Your entire argument is "I don't see the sun. Nobody was shot in Orlando. And you can't prove that air exists". Denying reality doesn't cease to make it reality chief.

Exactly. All libtards are in agreement with shredding/violating the U.S. Constitution.

Exactly- all 'libtards' are.

Liberals support the liberties of the U.S. Constitution and are happy when the rights of the Americans are protected.

Butt hurt contards whine when gays get married.

[

Yep. Any gay man could marry any woman he wanted, and any gay woman could marry any man they wanted. Furthermore, there were a handful of states that constitutionally legalized men marrying men and women marrying women.

[

I will let you know. When will you bring someone to post here who you think can defeat me?

Dude....you've been annihilated here. Your entire argument is "I don't see the sun. Nobody was shot in Orlando. And you can't prove that air exists". Denying reality doesn't cease to make it reality chief.

LOL- You can't even make decent analogies.

Let me know when you post something that
a) has anything to do with reality and
b) is more than your butt hurt that Americans who are gay can marry each other.

[

Yep. Any gay man could marry any woman he wanted, and any gay woman could marry any man they wanted. Furthermore, there were a handful of states that constitutionally legalized men marrying men and women marrying women.

And any black man could marry any black woman he wanted, and any white man could marry any white woman he wanted.

Until Loving v. Virginia and then any man could marry any woman.

Now after Obergefel any man or woman can marry any man or woman.

Liberals support the liberties of the U.S. Constitution and are happy when the rights of the Americans are protected. Butt hurt contards whine when gays get married.

Bwahahaha! If that were even remotely true, you people wouldn't attempt to bypass Congress, bypass the American people, and usurp the U.S. Constitution and ask the Supreme Court to illegally do something against the will of the American people.

[

LOL- You can't even make decent analogies.

Let me know when you post something that
a) has anything to do with reality and
b) is more than your butt hurt that Americans who are gay can marry each other.
Again....all you're doing is putting your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes really tightly, and going "na-na-na-na-na-na, I can't hear you" like a child. I've presented all the facts that you can't even come up with a lie to dispute so you keep pretending like no facts were given. You got whipped junior. You just don't have the maturity to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back