Is anyone else resigned to the outcome of this illegitimate election?

It doesn't matter who wins. We will see Biden win and the resulting Harris presidency. It's been determined well before election day. At this point I simply accept it and have been stocking up on ammunition, clean water, and medicine.

lol
I give it a year before you are required by law to turn all your guns in or face felony convictions.

There is no greater priority among tyrants than ensuring a helpless population.

Count on it

We just became a European country....but at the bottom of the cesspool

It doesn't matter who wins. We will see Biden win and the resulting Harris presidency. It's been determined well before election day. At this point I simply accept it and have been stocking up on ammunition, clean water, and medicine.
No beer? Whiskey? Poptarts?

LOL...sure thing..Rookie! Whose sock are you, i wonder?

Yes, someday you may need it. Like after it has expired.

Nothing I can do about it so I'm not worried. My wife and I will either make it or we won't.

LMAO! You folks said the same thing about Hillary and guess what? Oops! DJT became POTUS. You make zero sense. This has been a fair election count of votes and DJT is not in the cards. Deal with it.

Nothing I can do about it so I'm not worried. My wife and I will either make it or we won't.
Exactly what Plato should have said.

We little people have no choice but to be resigned.

Neither Trump nor Biden is interested in us.

So it's downright silly to get all exercised over either one of them.

I live in California.

Our local, state, and federal officials are mostly horrible.

Of course, I am resigned.

Biden is currently leading the popular vote by around 4 million votes. Virtually every state is still counting ballots. Biden could easily win by 8 million votes, so what makes you believe this election is "illegitimate"?

We little people have no choice but to be resigned.

Neither Trump nor Biden is interested in us.

So it's downright silly to get all exercised over either one of them.

I live in California.

Our local, state, and federal officials are mostly horrible.

Of course, I am resigned.
You can't resign, you're fired!!!

Biden is currently leading the popular vote by around 4 million votes. Virtually every state is still counting ballots. Biden could easily win by 8 million votes, so what makes you believe this election is "illegitimate"?
Basically speaking, because you're stupid, the results should have been all in by midnight Nov. 3.

lol
I give it a year before you are required by law to turn all your guns in or face felony convictions.

Count on it

We have the issue of not being mostly one or two backgrounds in our nation. Many backgrounds and many jealousies. Prog Potentate rulers can have a field day on a disarmed population with this.

lol

Count on it

We have the issue of not being mostly one or two backgrounds in our nation. Many backgrounds and many jealousies. Prog Potentate rulers can have a field day on a disarmed population with this.

I guarantee you they will.

let me correctly state it again......

Removing ALL guns from Americans hands is actually the Number ONE Priority.

Nothing else is more important

I still believe in God, and believe in miracles. The Election was illegitimate because several Democrat Governors changed the election laws without the consent of the legislature.

Joe Biden was such a bad candidate that massive amounts of fraudulent ballots had to be dumped in to the system, and I think this will be exposed and President Trump will eventually be declared the winner once the illegal ballots are tossed out.

If not, then it's God's will to hand over America to The Godless Globalist Barbarians, and usher in the 666 Global World Order.

I still would like to see God delay His soon to come judgments on The World and America, so I am still praying and believing that God's work through America is not done, and that He is not done with President Trump.

Pray for The Republic. This is not Germany in 1933 where the Nazis stole election after election and then illegitimately appointed Hitler as Fuhrer.

Joe Biden win or lose is Illegitimate, because the election was illegitimate.

lol

Count on it

The 2nd Amendment solve that. The courts will not support gun control.

Forum List

Back