Is anyone else resigned to the outcome of this illegitimate election?

I just hope that the Democrats' massive election fraud is revealed and that elections will become more secure.
You snow flakes just need to get over it

BERLIN (AP) — The head of an international delegation monitoring the U.S. election says his team has no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claims about alleged fraud involving mail-in absentee ballots.

Michael Georg Link, a German lawmaker who heads an observer mission of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, told German public broadcaster rbb Thursday that “on the election day itself, we couldn't see any violations” at the U.S. polling places they visited.

Link said he was “very surprised” by Trump's claims about postal ballot fraud because the United States has a long history of this method of voting going back to the 19th centur

It doesn't matter who wins. We will see Biden win and the resulting Harris presidency. It's been determined well before election day. At this point I simply accept it and have been stocking up on ammunition, clean water, and medicine.
For what? I have lived within a short drive to the Pentagon and the White House and I, and many others, had to live with almost four years of the trump authoritarian administration, when trump did not even win the popular vote. We have had to survive, and we have. What are you so fearful of?

It doesn't matter who wins. We will see Biden win and the resulting Harris presidency. It's been determined well before election day. At this point I simply accept it and have been stocking up on ammunition, clean water, and medicine.
Good idea! Said like a 2 year old who does not get their way. If they do not get their way they scream and yell and say it is not fair.
Get your guns, ammunition, water and medicine and lock your sorry ass in your house and wait for the liberals come to get you.

Get your guns, ammunition, water and medicine and lock your sorry ass in your house and wait for the liberals come to get you.
I'm not waiting for "the liberals." I'm waiting for DHS, FBI, ATF, or whichever agency is tasked with enforcing retribution.

Republicans do not control individual precincts in heavily democrat counties
there, election judges appointed by the democrat party have control
But these precincts fall into the jurisdiction of some Federali judge that Trump has appointed.

Biden is currently leading the popular vote by around 4 million votes. Virtually every state is still counting ballots. Biden could easily win by 8 million votes, so what makes you believe this election is "illegitimate"?

Take away CA and biden is losing the popular vote. Anyway, I've emailed my senators to oppose him on ANY issue.

I'm not waiting for "the liberals." I'm waiting for DHS, FBI, ATF, or whichever agency is tasked with enforcing retribution.
Whoever you are waiting for, get your guns, ammunition, water and medicine and lock your sorry ass in your house and wait.
People whose lives are dictated by fear are very sad. Many Trump supporters lives are dictated by fear. That is how Trump won you over. He took advantage of the most fearful and stupid among us

Not in all cases
But we dont need it for all cases.

Just one in each state, and then we dont have to have it in all five states either. Just enough to keep that brain damaged Chicom traitor out of Georges's chair.

Biden is currently leading the popular vote by around 4 million votes. Virtually every state is still counting ballots. Biden could easily win by 8 million votes, so what makes you believe this election is "illegitimate"?

Is it the illegal votes?

1604700527208.png

I am not resigned to that nightmare

Does anyone know that over the past few months the DEMOCRATS have already filed HUNDREDS of legal challenges all across this country challenging election laws?

• Why was this never reported on?
  • Why weren't the Dems considered babies or trying to tamper with the election?
  • Why was Gore's 37 day legal challenge in one state OK but Trump is being pressured to give up far bigger issues after just two days?

Kamlaugh.gif

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 5.15.18 PM.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen elections in California go the way of fraud in exactly the same way as this one. To be resigned is to be resigned that all future elections will be just as fraudulent. Democracy is dead the way democracies always die.

I have seen elections in California go the way of fraud in exactly the same way as this one. To be resigned is to be resigned that all future elections will be just as fraudulent. Democracy is dead the way democracies always die.
"Democracy is the god that failed."

Forum List

Back