Is ANYONE else sick of all this political shit with the sexual claims?

It is so rampant right now and the "claims" come so fast with so little proof.
I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
I don't like the position I find myself in at this point.
I think this is by design....if a few of the claims are true, best way to fight them is simply flood the airwaves with false claims.

I wish it would fucking stop! If you're raped go to the fucking police, file a police report and take the fucker to court.

If not then shut the fuck up! For the good of this country I am begging you.

what-do-they-believe-you-need-a-vagina-hillary-clinton-8705019.png

PROVE your allegations concerning Prisoners . --------------------------- As far as hungry children , there is foodstamps and welfare , food banks , charity , soup kitchens and private people that can be asked for food JoeB !!

Roy more is a POS judge who made a lot of questionable rulings. Look them up yourself.

As far as hunger.

The Return of American Hunger

Disgraceful.

It's obvious that the media is trying to desensitize the public so they can grease the skids for their candidates like Creepy Joe Biden or Fondling Al Franken.

Or you guys are making a big deal over nothing.

PROVE your allegations concerning Prisoners . --------------------------- As far as hungry children , there is foodstamps and welfare , food banks , charity , soup kitchens and private people that can be asked for food JoeB !!

Roy more is a POS judge who made a lot of questionable rulings. Look them up yourself.

As far as hunger.

Disgraceful.
He doesn't understand that in the rural areas the amount of charity is very lean..You may get two days worth of food..

I don't know why there is all this distinction being made based on puberty. Some girls start their periods at 9, some don't start until they are 16. That doesn't have shit to do with it.
why does Alabama and several states have 16 as the age of consent? they are still children?
Believe it or not it was raised to 16 from 10.
Children and Youth in History | Age of Consent Laws

And should be raised again given what we know now and what should be OBVIOUS to anyone who has ever had a teenaged child. :eusa_eh: It's disgusting, it's creepy when grown men chase after teenaged girls. Yes, I know, some will say there are women out there who do this too, but it is MUCH more rare for women to be sexual predators, especially for little boys and girls.
The age of consent that we see for a particular state probably doesn't mean what you think it means. In most states, the laws vary by the type of sexual act, often the gender of the participants or other considerations, such as involving a position of trust and in some jurisdictions may also make allowances for minors engaged in sexual acts with each other, rather than a single age. There are also conflicts between state and federal law.

People often confuse age of consent with the age of majority, age of criminal responsibility, voting age, drinking age, driving age, etc.

I think it is pretty clear that the vast majority of 16-year-olds are not mature or responsible enough to be having sex with anyone. They are kids.

Partisans are fine with - and in fact, outraged by - any sexual misconduct claims they feel may be politically advantageous to them.

Those that are not, or those that may be politically damaging to them, just aren't that big a deal, unless they're so bad they can't be spun.

We do know this, right? Am I not supposed to say this? Did I break a rule of politics here? Should I take a "time out" or sumpin'?

The people making the claims need to make them under oath then take a lie detector test, least of which lets not forget the statute of limitations.

As far as hunger.

Disgraceful.
------------------------------------ All i know and TRUST is my personal experience . The family i described didn't starve as all 11 kids ate , survived and prospered JoeB .

i just want MOORE to win as i see him as being better for Americans that can't stand 'republicans or dems' .

As far as hunger.

Disgraceful.
He doesn't understand that in the rural areas the amount of charity is very lean..You may get two days worth of food..
--------------------------------------------------------- not talking charity , the old lady and family of 11 kids were on RELIEF funded by Gov while charity is different from locally funded soup kitchens , food banks , Salvation Army and anyone walking down the street that will give you a few bucks .Moonglow .

Last edited:
The statute of limitation at the time of the alleged acts was only 3 years......So there are no legal actions that can be taken, Moore is free and clear, with no worries on that aspect!

So what we have now, and all that's left for any action to be taken, IF true, is the court of public opinion!

Are men getting nervous?
--------------------------------- millenials and other younger men that want DATES [chuckle] might be getting nervous but most older nonfamous married and committed to their wife guys are alright for the most part . The hammer and tongs are coming for the younger guys , imo [chuckle] Bodecea !!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back