Is ANYONE else sick of all this political shit with the sexual claims?

It is not just sexual misconduct / crime accusations that's the problem...it's the political 'gottcha' game on steroids both parties are playing....the Russians, Sexual Misconduct....anything and everything they can use to take down opposing party members ... it has become the #1 effort in DC, rather than doing their jobs and doing what is best for America.

The problem is, your side does what's best for the rich, not what's best for America.

The other part of the problem is that only your side is trying to tell Americans how they should conduct their sex lives - no abortions, no gay stuff, no adultery - so it's sweetly ironic when we catch one of yours in bed with an underage girl or a boy hooker and a pile of meth.

lol, what we're finding out is something many of us may have long suspected:

Women really HATE men, except for the ones they don't.
------------------------------------------Women really hate men , aw haw !! And its pretty funny and the curse is on millenial males in my opinion . ---------------- Aw well , many older millenial males are still in GRAD school or looking fer a job in some legal or social work to improve the social justice system in the USA and modern women with jobs and cash flow and food in the fridge don't want modern millenial males anyway , imo . ------------------------ ME , in 1969 i just went to work on the Rail Road ,

Last edited:
It is so rampant right now and the "claims" come so fast with so little proof.
I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
I don't like the position I find myself in at this point.
exactly. I told my wife, if someone doesn't report an incident at the time of the incident I don't care how the fk they feel. they can go away. BTW, I don't believe the one about the intern who delivered documents to some congressman's home and he opened the door in a towel. Then she went in> Are you frken kidding me? I'm sorry, but at some point stupid people are just stupid.

It is not just sexual misconduct / crime accusations that's the problem...it's the political 'gottcha' game on steroids both parties are playing....the Russians, Sexual Misconduct....anything and everything they can use to take down opposing party members ... it has become the #1 effort in DC, rather than doing their jobs and doing what is best for America.

The problem is, your side does what's best for the rich, not what's best for America.

The other part of the problem is that only your side is trying to tell Americans how they should conduct their sex lives - no abortions, no gay stuff, no adultery - so it's sweetly ironic when we catch one of yours in bed with an underage girl or a boy hooker and a pile of meth.
---------------------- don't think that you caught anyone , as far as MOORE is concerned its all MERE accusations JoeB .

220px-Legendary_kiss_V%E2%80%93J_day_in_Times_Square_Alfred_Eisenstaedt.jpg

Bu today's standards, the sailor in this photo should have his honorable discharge revoked and given a dishonorable discharge.

His ancestors should have to formally apologize to the family of the young woman who his is obviously molesting.

Remember: Given today's broad interpretation of sexual molestation, none of us would exist if it were not for sexual molestation.

(Geez, I remember when woman actually liked sex...some alien plot to exterminate the human race perhaps?!?!?)
No...that's getting hysterical just like the Navy hierarchy did after Tailhook. How hard is it to keep one's hands to oneself, gentlemen?

So you'd agree that the sailor in that picture is guilty of sexual molestation?

If men kept their hands to themselves, the human race would come to an end.

Sorry if you can't accept the realities of human behavior and biology.

While there are extreme behaviors that are absolutely unacceptable, today's broad interpretation of 'sexual molestation' would lead to the end of the human race.

The vast majority of romances that lead to marriages and children start with some degree of aggressive male behavior.

Or is your belief that aggressive male behavior is only acceptable when the man is extremely good looking, well endowed or wealthy, and that the average male should eliminated from the species?

Actually I will be sick of it "after" Al Franken goes down.
Could never stand the SOB and enjoyed seeing the stone throwing hypocritical ass get 15 minutes of negative coverage on the local news today.
First laugh Franken has ever given me in his comedy...political career.

Frankin had enough integrity to immediately take responsibility for his actions, and apologize. The woman accepted his apology. Did Moore or Poppy Bush do that?
no he didn't, he waited until the photo was published. that's just getting caught. no apology saves that. had he called the woman and apologized after the event, then that is sincere. not after being caught.

Franklin had enough integrity to immediately take responsibility for his actions, and apologize. The woman accepted his apology. Did Moore or Poppy Bush do that?

The only reason Gropenfranken admitted it was because she had the picture. And you know it so quit propping him up as a saint. He's a disgusting idiot. Typical libtardo hypocrite.

I never said he didn't do it. or that it was not wrong. I just said he handled it in an honorable way.

Until the son of a bitch resigns he hasn't "handled" it in an honorable way. Your moral compass is broken. Get a new one.

On what basis would he resign?

If I had a nickel for every time I posted that question tonight and got crickets, I'd have a dollar.

Did you miss the premise of "honor" the poster was referencing? Honor isn't just an apology, it carries consequences. If I steal a candy bar I just don't get to say I'm sorry, I have to pay a price.

I didn't miss a damn thing Elmer. I put a question out and all I get is the land of a thousand dances around it.

The question again, for those of you reading through mud-covered goggles, is what the basis would be for resigning from the Senate. In other words --- what the fuck does a personality conflict on a USO tour years ago --- none of which has jack squat to do with the Senate --- have to do with the Senate?

Let's see another dance now. :dance:

The only reason Gropenfranken admitted it was because she had the picture. And you know it so quit propping him up as a saint. He's a disgusting idiot. Typical libtardo hypocrite.

I never said he didn't do it. or that it was not wrong. I just said he handled it in an honorable way.

Until the son of a bitch resigns he hasn't "handled" it in an honorable way. Your moral compass is broken. Get a new one.

On what basis would he resign?

If I had a nickel for every time I posted that question tonight and got crickets, I'd have a dollar.

Did you miss the premise of "honor" the poster was referencing? Honor isn't just an apology, it carries consequences. If I steal a candy bar I just don't get to say I'm sorry, I have to pay a price.

I didn't miss a damn thing Elmer. I put a question out and all I get is the land of a thousand dances around it.

The question again, for those of you reading through mud-covered goggles, is what the basis would be for resigning from the Senate. In other words --- what the fuck does a personality conflict on a USO tour years ago --- none of which has jack squat to do with the Senate --- have to do with the Senate?

Let's see another dance now. :dance:
well again, I've stated now for the third time, the people of minnesota can decide his fate. No one else.

just like alabama for moore.

It is so rampant right now and the "claims" come so fast with so little proof.
I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
I don't like the position I find myself in at this point.

Whenever I put my hands inside a woman's vagina or feel her bare breasts, I always make sure that someone else is in the room for my personal protection.

Otherwise, the woman might say I was molesting them instead of giving them a clinical breast exam and Pap smear.

What kind of women let you put both hands in their vagina?

I misspoke. I only put one hand in.

Also, I have to insert my tool to make her vagina open up wide.

Tool being a speculum.

220px-Legendary_kiss_V%E2%80%93J_day_in_Times_Square_Alfred_Eisenstaedt.jpg

Bu today's standards, the sailor in this photo should have his honorable discharge revoked and given a dishonorable discharge.

His ancestors should have to formally apologize to the family of the young woman who his is obviously molesting.

Remember: Given today's broad interpretation of sexual molestation, none of us would exist if it were not for sexual molestation.

(Geez, I remember when woman actually liked sex...some alien plot to exterminate the human race perhaps?!?!?)
No...that's getting hysterical just like the Navy hierarchy did after Tailhook. How hard is it to keep one's hands to oneself, gentlemen?

So you'd agree that the sailor in that picture is guilty of sexual molestation?

If men kept their hands to themselves, the human race would come to an end.

Sorry if you can't accept the realities of human behavior and biology.

While there are extreme behaviors that are absolutely unacceptable, today's broad interpretation of 'sexual molestation' would lead to the end of the human race.

The vast majority of romances that lead to marriages and children start with some degree of aggressive male behavior.

Or is your belief that aggressive male behavior is only acceptable when the man is extremely good looking, well endowed or wealthy, and that the average male should eliminated from the species?
Context, Comrade. Do you even know the event that triggered that kiss? Will you seriously be comparing that event and that kiss with Child-catcher Moore?

No wonder guys keep molesting girls.....they don't understand appropriateness at all....they think it's too much to ask they keep their hands to theirselves.

I'm sick of people using power and wealth to coerce others into giving them sex by making them fear losing jobs, and I'm really sick of old men (and women)chasing teenagers.

Prosecutor: Did you in fact hit on her sir?

Defendent: Yes sir.

Prosecutor: Your honor we request 90 days jail time & 1k restitution along with 100 hours of community service.

Is this our future? Gonna need contracts signed & notorized for sex?

Actually I will be sick of it "after" Al Franken goes down.
Could never stand the SOB and enjoyed seeing the stone throwing hypocritical ass get 15 minutes of negative coverage on the local news today.
First laugh Franken has ever given me in his comedy...political career.

Frankin had enough integrity to immediately take responsibility for his actions, and apologize. The woman accepted his apology. Did Moore or Poppy Bush do that?

Please don’t use the words Franken and “Integrity “ in the same sentence!

Forum List

Back