Is ANYONE else sick of all this political shit with the sexual claims?

as i said before in this or a different thread , the biggest casualty of all this is that the Presumption of Innocence is being shitcanned as everyone hangs MOORE based on emotion .
Is Moore currently being tried in a court of law?

or

Are you promoting that Moore be tried in a court of law?

because

That's where "Presumption of Innocence" applies.

So if he's accused in public, he's guilty? Help me out here.

as i said before in this or a different thread , the biggest casualty of all this is that the Presumption of Innocence is being shitcanned as everyone hangs MOORE based on emotion .

or

because

Guilty is also a legal term...are you too encouraging this to go to a court of law?

or

because

Guilty is also a legal term...are you too encouraging this to go to a court of law?

We're just left with accusations. No guilt. Its' past the statute of limitations.

220px-Legendary_kiss_V%E2%80%93J_day_in_Times_Square_Alfred_Eisenstaedt.jpg

Bu today's standards, the sailor in this photo should have his honorable discharge revoked and given a dishonorable discharge.

His ancestors should have to formally apologize to the family of the young woman who his is obviously molesting.

Remember: Given today's broad interpretation of sexual molestation, none of us would exist if it were not for sexual molestation.

(Geez, I remember when woman actually liked sex...some alien plot to exterminate the human race perhaps?!?!?)

Bu today's standards, the sailor in this photo should have his honorable discharge revoked and given a dishonorable discharge.

His ancestors should have to formally apologize to the family of the young woman who his is obviously molesting.

Remember: Given today's broad interpretation of sexual molestation, none of us would exist if it were not for sexual molestation.

(Geez, I remember when woman actually liked sex...some alien plot to exterminate the human race perhaps?!?!?)
we're making it mean what we want it to mean in order to ratchet up our attacks on others.

that's it.

or

because

We're just left with accusations. No guilt. Its' past the statute of limitations.
---------------------------------------------- Bodecea is filled with emotion as he repeats , we must believe the adult but never matured women . :afro:

or

because

What about civil law?

or

because

What about civil law?

That's basically just to get punitive damages.

Well, maybe that was a little harsh. I guess I do kind of feel sorry for them, but still. I think they did wrong to begin with, whether "consensual" or not, that is why you don't have sex with people who are very young, impressionable, silly, stupid, etc.
Moore didn't have sex with any of these girls.

Are you not aware that in almost every jurisdiction 'sexual abuse' by definition need not involve actual intercourse?

Of course you're not. You're stupid.

It is so rampant right now and the "claims" come so fast with so little proof.
I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
I don't like the position I find myself in at this point.

I agree with you 100%. We're in what amounts to a mania right now. That does NOT mean that every charge/accusation that comes out is not legitimate.

The worst part of it is how much 'accusation' is morphing into 'proof'.

It is so rampant right now and the "claims" come so fast with so little proof.
I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
I don't like the position I find myself in at this point.
I disagree with 'so little proof' in many, not all, cases - Clinton, Polanski, Weiner, Weinstein, Franken.... (NOT meaning to be political / partsan at all)

Secual harassment / assault has to end...

It is not just sexual misconduct / crime accusations that's the problem...it's the political 'gottcha' game on steroids both parties are playing....the Russians, Sexual Misconduct....anything and everything they can use to take down opposing party members ... it has become the #1 effort in DC, rather than doing their jobs and doing what is best for America.

or

because

---------------------------------------------- Bodecea is filled with emotion as he repeats , we must believe the adult but never matured women . :afro:
repats?

[
I disagree with 'so little proof' in many, not all, cases - Clinton, Polanski, Weiner, Weinstein, Franken.... (NOT meaning to be political / partsan at all)

1. Poster specifically selects Democratic scandals to cite
2. Poster claims he's not being partisan

There should be a USMB Classics! forum to put posts like that in. Mods? Any chance?

Last edited:

No...that's getting hysterical just like the Navy hierarchy did after Tailhook. How hard is it to keep one's hands to oneself, gentlemen?

[

There should be a USMB Classics! forum to put posts like that in? Mods? Any chance?
Sorry, they just happen to be the best examples at the time.

I could have cited how Teddy Kennedy left a woman in an overturned car in a water-filled ditch to die and ran home to protect his personal political career, but I chose not to...

Oops...

:p

[

There should be a USMB Classics! forum to put posts like that in? Mods? Any chance?

I could have cited how Teddy Kennedy left a woman in an overturned car in a water-filled ditch to die and ran home to protect his personal political career, but I chose not to...

Oops...

Or you could have used Trump.

[

Oops...

lol, or, for starters, you could have picked one from this list:

19 Republican Politicians Brought Down By Big Gay Sex Scandals

lol, what we're finding out is something many of us may have long suspected:

Women really HATE men, except for the ones they don't.

Forum List

Back