Is ANYONE else sick of all this political shit with the sexual claims?

Actually I will be sick of it "after" Al Franken goes down.
Could never stand the SOB and enjoyed seeing the stone throwing hypocritical ass get 15 minutes of negative coverage on the local news today.
First laugh Franken has ever given me in his comedy...political career.

Frankin had enough integrity to immediately take responsibility for his actions, and apologize. The woman accepted his apology. Did Moore or Poppy Bush do that?

You think he apologized? You don't know what an apology is. After Leeann Tweeen accused Franken of kissing her forcibly and sticking his tongue in her mouth during a rehearsal, here is what the creep said:

“I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann,” Franken said in a statement provided to the Guardian. “As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn’t. I shouldn’t have done it.”

Al Franken apologizes after accusation he kissed and groped TV news anchor

He never apologized for the sexual battery; in fact, he denied it There are many ways of denying something, for example:

I didn't do that.
I have no idea what she's talking about.
That's not the way I remember it (that was Franken's approach).

Here's an apology: What she said was true and I regret having put her through it.

Franken did apologize for the crude picture but he had no choice in the matter because the photograph gave him no room to lie. However, he did not apologize for the sexual battery; instead, he called Leeann a liar. She appeared to accept his “apology”; however , in the overall scheme of things he is still a creep and his apology was as phony as a three-dollar bill.

Franken releases new statement, calls for ethics investigation of himself
Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) is calling for an ethics investigation into his own behavior after a woman accused him of kissing and groping her without consent.

Franken in an expanded statement on Thursday apologized for the incident, in which he groped television host and sports broadcaster Leeann Tweeden while she was asleep on a military plane during a 2006 USO tour.

“I understand why we need to listen to and believe women’s experiences,” he said. “I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate.”

Franken is still denying everything except taking the picture. From your link:

Franken doubled down on his claim that he does not remember the rehearsal for the skit “in the same way” as Tweeden.”

Tweeden said Franken forcibly kissed her and put his tongue in her mouth (which is a crime). When Franken said he did not remember the event the same as Tweeden did, he effectively called her a liar.

You believe Franken's response was a noble apology. I think it was a phony attempt to admit the obvious (the crude picture) and deny everything else. This “I don't remember it the same way” nonsense does not demonstrate remorse or concern. It is not an admission of anything; in fact, it is a total denial. You call that an apology; I call it an insult. First Franken commits a sexual battery and then calls the victim a liar.

PS: You seem to be suggesting that Franken admitted to groping Tweeden while she was sleeping. Franken never made such an admission. His only apology was for having her picture taken.

Actually I will be sick of it "after" Al Franken goes down.
Could never stand the SOB and enjoyed seeing the stone throwing hypocritical ass get 15 minutes of negative coverage on the local news today.
First laugh Franken has ever given me in his comedy...political career.

Frankin had enough integrity to immediately take responsibility for his actions, and apologize. The woman accepted his apology. Did Moore or Poppy Bush do that?

You think he apologized? You don't know what an apology is. After Leeann Tweeen accused Franken of kissing her forcibly and sticking his tongue in her mouth during a rehearsal, here is what the creep said:

“I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann,” Franken said in a statement provided to the Guardian. “As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn’t. I shouldn’t have done it.”

Al Franken apologizes after accusation he kissed and groped TV news anchor

He never apologized for the sexual battery; in fact, he denied it There are many ways of denying something, for example:

I didn't do that.
I have no idea what she's talking about.
That's not the way I remember it (that was Franken's approach).

Here's an apology: What she said was true and I regret having put her through it.

Franken did apologize for the crude picture but he had no choice in the matter because the photograph gave him no room to lie. However, he did not apologize for the sexual battery; instead, he called Leeann a liar. She appeared to accept his “apology”; however , in the overall scheme of things he is still a creep and his apology was as phony as a three-dollar bill.
he released a more in depth apology right after the one you posted....

In his updated response, Franken said the same damn thing:

Franken doubled down on his claim that he does not remember the rehearsal for the skit “in the same way” as Tweeden.”

Franken releases new statement, calls for ethics investigation of himself

Tweeden said Franken forcibly kissed her and put his tongue in her mouth (which is a crime). When Franken said he did not remember the event the same as Tweeden did, he effectively called her a liar.

You believe Franken's response was a noble apology. I think it was a phony attempt to admit the obvious (the crude picture) and deny everything else. This “I don't remember it the same way” nonsense does not demonstrate remorse or concern. It is not an admission of anything; in fact, it is a total denial. You call that an apology; I call it an insult. First Franken commits a sexual battery and then calls the victim a liar.

Franken is done. Period.
Libs in MN already throwing him under the bus. Good riddance.

---------------------------------------------- i thought that they were fully formed ADULT women . Also seems to me that they oughta grow up . Then again , looks like they are changing the way things are done in the Laws of this land just because they can't function as adults because its embarrassing and Hard EWings !!

Roy's accuser was 14 years old..

Roy's accuser is 39.

Her unsubstantiated claim is of events alleged 25 years ago.

Here's the thing, i have no idea the facts of the Moore case, nor do you. You hate Christians, white men, and Americans; hence you latch on to the narrative to slander and libel Moore. You don't give a FUCK if he did it or not, you hate him as you are conditioned to hate all enemies of your vicious and evil party.

Now with Franken, there is no question, the moron took a selfie of him sexually assaulting a sleeping woman.

Wow, calm down dude.

She was 14 when he had her touch his penis....

I am a christian and the man that you are defending is a slime of a man who uses bible scriptures to slam people just like the Governor of Alabama that had to step down because of his sexual infidelity 6 months ago..same kind of a man.

:funnyface:
----------------------------------------------- MERE allegations , i defend no one . Concerning the truth telling 14 year old or the lying 4 year old . To heck with their 40 year old words . I say that MOORE should run , see if he is elected . If he is elected he is better than the 'dem' despite these MERE unproved and unprovable allegations EWings .

I am an addiction counselor Pismoe.... When a child is raped they go inside and hide become an addict or some a molester themselves..Many find recovery and some confront the abuser.

But you have to live with the fact that this man might walk free and not take any responsibility if he did it.

------------------------------------------ ya know , no disrespect to YOU EW but your profession is a pretty silly feel good , taxpayer paid way for to simply spread gobbledegook and spread taxpayer cash around EWings . Its a pretend and pseudo science that appeals to the useless millenial generation . As i said , no disrespect to you , just disrespect and loathing to your so called profession EWings .

It is so rampant right now and the "claims" come so fast with so little proof. I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.I don't like the position I find myself in at this point.
Yep.

Bad enough that this stuff is still happening, but it's also politicized, which just makes things even nastier and blatantly opportunistic.

These are really, really ugly times, and we're choosing to act this way.

it's all a bunch of bullshit and much like the last victim cards they've pounded into the ground where no one cares anymore, this is on the way there.

unfortunately our culture has made being the victim cool and/or popular. when we start putting the "victim" on the news and taking their word without question, what do you think is going to happen? no one is denying this has happened and likely in some form to us all. yet when our pop culture politics has created an all out attack mode on anyone not of our thought, this is just an extension of the attack mode mentality.

HE ABUSED ME
*insert mass social justice warrior dogpile here*

wait - did he really?
who cares. dogpile done. move on to the next one.

we're finding ways to make common behavior a social crime and putting ourselves on eggshells. not a good place to be.

as i said before in this or a different thread , the biggest casualty of all this is that the Presumption of Innocence is being shitcanned as everyone hangs MOORE based on emotion .

it's all a bunch of bullshit and much like the last victim cards they've pounded into the ground where no one cares anymore, this is on the way there.

unfortunately our culture has made being the victim cool and/or popular. when we start putting the "victim" on the news and taking their word without question, what do you think is going to happen? no one is denying this has happened and likely in some form to us all. yet when our pop culture politics has created an all out attack mode on anyone not of our thought, this is just an extension of the attack mode mentality.

HE ABUSED ME

wait - did he really?

we're finding ways to make common behavior a social crime and putting ourselves on eggshells. not a good place to be.
-------------------------------------------------------------- kinda funny as after this uproar and in the future it will be these millenials that will be judged by these new and obscene standards .

HE ABUSED ME

wait - did he really?

-------------------------------------------------------------- kinda funny as after this uproar and in the future it will be these millenials that will be judged by these new and obscene standards .
no. the only standard we're setting these days is how fucked up culturally we are. that's not the millennials that's the adults leaving them a huge bag of shit while we tell them they don't want to work for a living.

we know we're being stupid as a culture. we just don't care right now.

It is so rampant right now and the "claims" come so fast with so little proof.
I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
I don't like the position I find myself in at this point.

Yes. And also saying “ethics investigation”. But I do find the panic on Mitch McConnel’s fat disgusting face amusing.

It is so rampant right now and the "claims" come so fast with so little proof. I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.I don't like the position I find myself in at this point.
Yep.

Bad enough that this stuff is still happening, but it's also politicized, which just makes things even nastier and blatantly opportunistic.

These are really, really ugly times, and we're choosing to act this way.
and i remember our early days when i dont think we agreed on much of anything - now, almost always agree.

It is so rampant right now and the "claims" come so fast with so little proof.
I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
I don't like the position I find myself in at this point.
I am tired of it. I long for the real controversies....like my right to piss in the ladies room.

i think its pretty amusing , i think it show a decaying society at least as far as adhering to legal ways of dealing with things . And seems to me that when the law is gone then its pretty much all over .

Last edited:
as i said before in this or a different thread , the biggest casualty of all this is that the Presumption of Innocence is being shitcanned as everyone hangs MOORE based on emotion .
Is Moore currently being tried in a court of law?

or

Are you promoting that Moore be tried in a court of law?

because

That's where "Presumption of Innocence" applies.

Is Moore currently being tried in a court of law?

or

Are you promoting that Moore be tried in a court of law?

because

That's where "Presumption of Innocence" applies.
--------------------------------------------------- yeah , you are correct Bodecea , --------------- Still , i see bad things coming for the legal system . Try MOORE in a Court of law . Maybe but certainly not for the 14 year olds 30 - 40 year old MERE allegations . As far as the other allegations , i really haven't been following so i mostly target the 14 year old lies or truths which can never be proven . In closing , if these WEAK womens accusations are past the Statutes of Limitations then feck them and MOORE should SUE them if these WEAK widdle baby adult women can't PROVE their claims Bodecea .

Last edited:
and , as i said earlier , i mostly see 'millenials' , males in particular as bearing the brunt of societal change so thats pretty funny Bodecea .

i think its pretty amusing , i think it show a decaying society at least as far as adhering to legal ways of dealing with things . And seems to me that when the law is gone then its pretty much all over .

I think thats spot on.

Forum List

Back