Is ANYONE else sick of all this political shit with the sexual claims?

Why can't these men just keep their hands to themselves? Come on, they can't be so stupid that they can't tell when a woman doesn't want them to touch her?! The guys that are doing these things know full well. They just don't care. They think they are "entitled" to touch any woman, no matter how she feels about it. Something is wrong with a person who would want to have sex with another person who doesn't want them. They are sexually dysfunctional at least, if not mentally disturbed. Maybe this is due to rejection from women or how the environment they were raised up in.

I'm going to disagree women are a fucking bitch to decipher. I had a chick make out with me and within 10 minutes she wanted nothing to do with me because some other gal hit on her. Women are fickle little bitches and a shit-ton of them will hit on you for no damn reason; so then you're thinking their interested so you do ask them to go on a date and they get stupid bent and zero to bitch on you. I just happen to be a hair smarter than men because I've seen it so damn much; men tend to go for the arm around the waist or try for a kiss or some shit which today gets them slapped with "sexual assault"...

Ya know, if I were a total bitch could slap a bunch of women with "sexual assault" because they're constantly up in my shit; grabbing my ass, rubbing my stomach, kissing me on the face or hands - they think it's a game, some kind of ego fluff that I find them attractive... I'm in a monogamous relationship and I've given up women... They know their safe so they tease me, intentionally, worse than they ever did when I was "available," knowing that I won't do shit, it's a fucking game for them to get me to break my vows, testing my control... It doesn't work on me because of my syn, but I have to imagine that women do that kind of crap to guys too, and now they've extended their cruel playground to ridiculous lengths under the threat of law and newly defined, massively restrictive, rule-sets that put it all on the guy, even when the woman is intentionally baiting them. It's rather disgusting to be frank. The whole shit about sexual assault of women was supposed to be protecting them, about respecting women - and so many bitches abuse it. Where's the respect for men, where's the protection for them in this shit? A bitch can change her mind the morning after and fucking destroy a guys life with a mere accusation; it's sickening.

Something isn't right here. I highly doubt that you are that irresistible. Lol. :lol:

I have no doubt that if I became single none of them would be interested - as I said, it's a game for them, IE it's not "real" attraction, I'm just a... dart board for their ego shots.

Why can't these men just keep their hands to themselves? Come on, they can't be so stupid that they can't tell when a woman doesn't want them to touch her?! The guys that are doing these things know full well. They just don't care. They think they are "entitled" to touch any woman, no matter how she feels about it. Something is wrong with a person who would want to have sex with another person who doesn't want them. They are sexually dysfunctional at least, if not mentally disturbed. Maybe this is due to rejection from women or how the environment they were raised up in.

I'm going to disagree women are a fucking bitch to decipher. I had a chick make out with me and within 10 minutes she wanted nothing to do with me because some other gal hit on her. Women are fickle little bitches and a shit-ton of them will hit on you for no damn reason; so then you're thinking their interested so you do ask them to go on a date and they get stupid bent and zero to bitch on you. I just happen to be a hair smarter than men because I've seen it so damn much; men tend to go for the arm around the waist or try for a kiss or some shit which today gets them slapped with "sexual assault"...

Ya know, if I were a total bitch could slap a bunch of women with "sexual assault" because they're constantly up in my shit; grabbing my ass, rubbing my stomach, kissing me on the face or hands - they think it's a game, some kind of ego fluff that I find them attractive... I'm in a monogamous relationship and I've given up women... They know their safe so they tease me, intentionally, worse than they ever did when I was "available," knowing that I won't do shit, it's a fucking game for them to get me to break my vows, testing my control... It doesn't work on me because of my syn, but I have to imagine that women do that kind of crap to guys too, and now they've extended their cruel playground to ridiculous lengths under the threat of law and newly defined, massively restrictive, rule-sets that put it all on the guy, even when the woman is intentionally baiting them. It's rather disgusting to be frank. The whole shit about sexual assault of women was supposed to be protecting them, about respecting women - and so many bitches abuse it. Where's the respect for men, where's the protection for them in this shit? A bitch can change her mind the morning after and fucking destroy a guys life with a mere accusation; it's sickening.

Well, I don't know what kind of people you hang out with. Maybe that is something you need to think about.

So basically you're saying it's /my/ fault? "choices I make" and shit yea? So what happened to people keeping their hands to themselves and shit?? Funny how hypocrisy works ain't it dear?

To answer your question; ~shrug~ with my syn it's a whatever.

No, I'm saying that I don't really believe your silly story about all the women and men trying to pick up. Lol. I am skeptical that all of these women are out to try to get you to break your vows. What would be in it for them? I mean really. ROFL. :D

Something isn't right here. I highly doubt that you are that irresistible. Lol. :lol:

I have no doubt that if I became single none of them would be interested - as I said, it's a game for them, IE it's not "real" attraction, I'm just a... dart board for their ego shots.

Well then, that is why I said I don't know WHAT kind of people you hang out with. Obviously, not very good people.

Well, I don't know what kind of people you hang out with. Maybe that is something you need to think about.

So basically you're saying it's /my/ fault? "choices I make" and shit yea? So what happened to people keeping their hands to themselves and shit?? Funny how hypocrisy works ain't it dear?

To answer your question; ~shrug~ with my syn it's a whatever.

No, I'm saying that I don't really believe your silly story about all the women and men trying to pick up. Lol. I am skeptical that all of these women are out to try to get you to break your vows. What would be in it for them? I mean really. ROFL. :D

Yet you'll believe any random chick who suddenly says a now-famous guy grabbed her ass 40 years ago and /now/ she's upset about it?

...You do get the hypocrisy I'm trying to point out here, yes?

Well then, that is why I said I don't know WHAT kind of people you hang out with. Obviously, not very good people.

hmm on that I'll agree, I find "good people" a bit boring. I'm a ginger...

So then you like it. You like when people don't respect you or your relationship. To each his/her own, I suppose.

Lucky for me, I've usually only had good experiences with people at work. Rarely do I have any issues with people at work. I think it would suck to have to go to work and be harassed (in any way) every day. Probably tends to make you dread going to work. I suppose a person could just go look for another job, but what if you enjoy your job? Why should you have to leave your job that you like because of some sexually dysfunctional twit?

We should be able to expect a certain level of respect and professionalism at work at least. People should be able to control themselves for 8 or so hours per day. I don't think that is asking for a lot, a little restraint, a little professionalism, a little class in the workplace, whether you are an actor, a comedian, a janitor, a shopkeeper or what not. You are in public and should have some dignity.

A lot of the power games happen in family owned businesses and they are counting on the fact you can't afford an attorney. It's also why they can screw around on people's pay checks.

So then you like it. You like when people don't respect you or your relationship. To each his/her own, I suppose.

Honestly, yes in a way. I like to study "interesting" people who think differently and I typically end up becoming friends with them. After all, I don't think like "most folks" myself, so it kind of makes sense that I have a collection of people who are... "abnormal." I wouldn't say they don't respect /me/ per say, they respect my opinions and advice, but it's true they see my body as a game, my "emotions" as an amusing oddity, and so forth... I really do not expect everyone I call my friend to respect /everything/ about me, if I did then I'd have no one, because no one can truly respect my Syn as they can't even comprehend it; compromises must be made. In the case of these friends, I compromise on their low self-esteem "flaws."

Choices I make, indeed, but that's the rub here; I'm not going to the media accusing them all of sexual assault and trying to ruin their careers/lives. I "put up with it" by choice, if I wasn't "okay" with it, if I was angry and wanted them "punished," I would have reported it and/or put a stop to it ages ago. Which is exactly why I look at all these accusations coming out of the wood work right now as a bit... disingenuous, I suppose. ~shrug~

I don't think there is anything wrong with complimenting people. I compliment people all the time, tell them I like their shoes, their outfits, that their hair looks good, that they look beautiful today, or whatever. I don't think there are very many people who get upset over compliments, but there are your nice sincere compliments and then there are your sleazy acting people who will look at you as if you are food or something while "complimenting" you, and that can tend to be creepy after a while, especially if you have to deal with it day in and day out. I just wonder why human beings cannot have just a little bit of respect for one another, male or female, and especially in the workplace where people are just trying to make a living. It's starting to get really annoying, hearing about all of these things.

Whether you think so or not, it is enough to get a man fired and destroy every aspect of his life.

220px-Legendary_kiss_V%E2%80%93J_day_in_Times_Square_Alfred_Eisenstaedt.jpg

Bu today's standards, the sailor in this photo should have his honorable discharge revoked and given a dishonorable discharge.

His ancestors should have to formally apologize to the family of the young woman who his is obviously molesting.

Remember: Given today's broad interpretation of sexual molestation, none of us would exist if it were not for sexual molestation.

(Geez, I remember when woman actually liked sex...some alien plot to exterminate the human race perhaps?!?!?)
No...that's getting hysterical just like the Navy hierarchy did after Tailhook. How hard is it to keep one's hands to oneself, gentlemen?

So you'd agree that the sailor in that picture is guilty of sexual molestation?

If men kept their hands to themselves, the human race would come to an end.

Sorry if you can't accept the realities of human behavior and biology.

While there are extreme behaviors that are absolutely unacceptable, today's broad interpretation of 'sexual molestation' would lead to the end of the human race.

The vast majority of romances that lead to marriages and children start with some degree of aggressive male behavior.

Or is your belief that aggressive male behavior is only acceptable when the man is extremely good looking, well endowed or wealthy, and that the average male should eliminated from the species?
Context, Comrade. Do you even know the event that triggered that kiss? Will you seriously be comparing that event and that kiss with Child-catcher Moore?

No wonder guys keep molesting girls.....they don't understand appropriateness at all....they think it's too much to ask they keep their hands to theirselves.

I was equating that kiss with Franken's forcibly kissing some actress, not Moore's molesting a 14-year old.

Obviously, I do know what triggered that kiss. A photographer asked the sailor to pose for a photo, so the sailor grabbed that woman (who was a complete stranger and unprepared) and kissed her.

Are you saying that under certain circumstances, like extreme exuberance, sexual molestation is O.K.?

Prosecutor: Did you in fact hit on her sir?

Defendent: Yes sir.

Prosecutor: Your honor we request 90 days jail time & 1k restitution along with 100 hours of community service.

Is this our future? Gonna need contracts signed & notorized for sex?

Forgers will make a fortune!

i just want MOORE to win as i see him as being better for Americans that can't stand 'republicans or dems' .
There are so many things wrong with this guy aside from his diddling with teenage girls, twice removed from the Alabama Supreme Court, paying his family a million bucks from a charity, ties to white supremacy groups, and refusing to follow both state and federal laws as a judge.

Last edited:

I agree some men are slimebags and can't keep their dicks inside their pants, I get that and it's wrong.

When any kind of sexual harassment or misconduct occurs it needs to be stopped right away, not reported 10, 20, 30, or 40 years later.

When I hear about all these women accusing men of things that supposedly happened back in 1970something or 1980something, the first thing I ask is: why the hell didn't they push them away when it was happening?

Obviously they tolerated it or even enjoyed it, then decided to play the victim decades later. Wah wah. No sympathy from me.

I agree some men are slimebags and can't keep their dicks inside their pants, I get that and it's wrong.

When any kind of sexual harassment or misconduct occurs it needs to be stopped right away, not reported 10, 20, 30, or 40 years later.

When I hear about all these women accusing men of things that supposedly happened back in 1970something or 1980something, the first thing I ask is: why the hell didn't they push them away when it was happening?

Obviously they tolerated it or even enjoyed it, then decided to play the victim decades later. Wah wah. No sympathy from me.
Because of people like you they remained silent Things were a lot different 40 50 years ago Now when they see other women coming out bravely they lose their fear of being laughed at and ignored,,,,, BTW I too am a proud America who served my country

Because of people like you they remained silent Things were a lot different 40 50 years ago Now when they see other women coming out bravely they lose their fear of being laughed at and ignored,,,,, BTW I too am a proud America who served my country
That was stupid.

That was stupid.
You're always that ignorant?? You must be a "rebublican"

It's hysteria. It's like the Salem trials or the McMartin molestation complaints.

Oh yeah, we have less than 100 women in a country of 320,000,000 people making claims of sexual molestation by about 6-7 men and you fucking call that hysteria?
No, it's called ABOUT TIME for this male-dominated society to realize that they can't shut women up by fear and intimidation anymore.

Forum List

Back