Is ANYONE else sick of all this political shit with the sexual claims?

It is so rampant right now and the "claims" come so fast with so little proof.
I've gotten to the point that I just don't give a damn anymore. I know that's a TERRIBLE position to take but it's so bad that I feel like I can't trust anyone's "claims" any longer.
I don't like the position I find myself in at this point.
Moore is an obvious Criminal.

White, Christian? Yep, that is a "criminal" as far as you Stalinists are concerned.
You do know that calling people stalinist makes you sound insane right? Many women say he was a criminal. Dupe.

I don't know, i think it's great victims are getting a chance to fight back for once. The power-mad perverts are actually on the run. I think that's a wonderful development. This is a very rare opportunity to take some of the powerful perverts down. This stuff is actually a lot more common than most think.

Hollywood Elites and Politician Elites have been harassing and raping for many years. Just check out someone like Ted Kennedy. He killed a young girl, and got away with it completely. He was actually rewarded with serving 40yrs as one the most powerful US Senators. So no, i'm not sick of this. Bring down as many of the power-mad perverts as possible.

What do you mean people like me?

Times are no different now as far as women being able to fight off unwarranted sexual advances. Remaining silent and then coming forward decades later tells me it's mostly for attention.
So they didn't want the attention years ago??

Obviously not because it either didn't happen like they allege or they tolerated it and perhaps even enjoyed it......

Attitudes like this ^^^^^^^ are exactly the problem.
No excuses for failure to report an incident to an official

No excuses for being a POS who blames the victim and/or presumes to set conditions. Sounds a lot like the kind of scumbag who would do such a thing.
Yes, you are a scumbag.

I think it is pretty clear that the vast majority of 16-year-olds are not mature or responsible enough to be having sex with anyone. They are kids.

Except through most of history, 16 years old was considered marrying age and in much of the world, it still is.

All i know and TRUST is my personal experience . The family i described didn't starve as all 11 kids ate , survived and prospered JoeB .

I'm very happy for them. Doesn't take away that we have millions of children in this country that aren't so lucky, and way too many of who are okay with it.

point is that there is very little hunger in the USA . Course you can always start feeding anyone that you like with money out of you pocket JoeB .

I think it is pretty clear that the vast majority of 16-year-olds are not mature or responsible enough to be having sex with anyone. They are kids.

Except through most of history, 16 years old was considered marrying age and in much of the world, it still is.

All i know and TRUST is my personal experience . The family i described didn't starve as all 11 kids ate , survived and prospered JoeB .

I'm very happy for them. Doesn't take away that we have millions of children in this country that aren't so lucky, and way too many of who are okay with it.

Only a loser at life and love would marry a 16-year-old child.

Let's clear something up. Most 16-year-old girls don't want you to touch them. They think you are ugly, old and disgusting. Of course, throughout history in our screwed up world, old men were wanting to marry 16-year-old girls. None of these girls had much of a choice in the matter. Poor things.

Why can't these men just keep their hands to themselves? Come on, they can't be so stupid that they can't tell when a woman doesn't want them to touch her?! The guys that are doing these things know full well. They just don't care. They think they are "entitled" to touch any woman, no matter how she feels about it. Something is wrong with a person who would want to have sex with another person who doesn't want them. They are sexually dysfunctional at least, if not mentally disturbed. Maybe this is due to rejection from women or how the environment they were raised up in.

I agree some men are slimebags and can't keep their dicks inside their pants, I get that and it's wrong.

When any kind of sexual harassment or misconduct occurs it needs to be stopped right away, not reported 10, 20, 30, or 40 years later.

When I hear about all these women accusing men of things that supposedly happened back in 1970something or 1980something, the first thing I ask is: why the hell didn't they push them away when it was happening?

Obviously they tolerated it or even enjoyed it, then decided to play the victim decades later. Wah wah. No sympathy from me.
Because of people like you they remained silent Things were a lot different 40 50 years ago Now when they see other women coming out bravely they lose their fear of being laughed at and ignored,,,,, BTW I too am a proud America who served my country

What do you mean people like me?

Times are no different now as far as women being able to fight off unwarranted sexual advances. Remaining silent and then coming forward decades later tells me it's mostly for attention.
Attitudes tolerated then are no longer now While women wouldn't come out then they're doing so in increasing numbers now For you not to know that ,for you to disbelieve 12 vs trump and 9 vs Moore is a lesson in stupidity

You're calling millions of Muslims and Hindus and Mormons "losers"?
How many sixteen year old little girls in Utah were 'married' to fifty plus year old men last year?
HUNDREDS!!!!!!!!!

You're calling millions of Muslims and Hindus and Mormons "losers"?
How many sixteen year old little girls in Utah were 'married' to fifty plus year old men last year?
HUNDREDS!!!!!!!!!

Are you defending this practice? Not sure. Your last statement says it all "sixteen year old LITTLE girls married to fifty plus year old men." Those men are LOSERS for sure.

point is that there is very little hunger in the USA . Course you can always start feeding anyone that you like with money out of you pocket JoeB .

Or we can make the fucking rich pay their fair share and stop pissing away money on expensive bombers. That works, too.

13 million children don't have enough to eat. That's all kinds of fucked up.

Let's clear something up. Most 16-year-old girls don't want you to touch them. They think you are ugly, old and disgusting. Of course, throughout history in our screwed up world, old men were wanting to marry 16-year-old girls. None of these girls had much of a choice in the matter. Poor things.

I wasn't talking about me personally, sweetie, but it's funny that's the first place your mind went.

Here's the thing. 16 year olds (boys and girls, you didn't specify gender) are going to have sex. They are going to experiment. Now you can be a stupid religious prude in denial, or you can make sure they have the information they need to avoid pregnancy, diseases and other consequences.

Or we can make the fucking rich pay their fair share and stop pissing away money on expensive bombers. That works, too.

13 million children don't have enough to eat. That's all kinds of fucked up.

I wasn't talking about me personally, sweetie, but it's funny that's the first place your mind went.

Here's the thing. 16 year olds (boys and girls, you didn't specify gender) are going to have sex. They are going to experiment. Now you can be a stupid religious prude in denial, or you can make sure they have the information they need to avoid pregnancy, diseases and other consequences.

Not with old people! Duh!

Meanwhile Back at the Creche surrounded by Militant Liberals

“Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became the parents of Jesus…There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here. Maybe just a little bit unusual…There’s nothing to see here.”

Joseph, Mary and Roy Moore
jesus-joseph-and-mary-e1510367187530.jpg
roy-moore-gun-e1510367276221.jpg

Are you defending this practice? Not sure. Your last statement says it all "sixteen year old LITTLE girls married to fifty plus year old men." Those men are LOSERS for sure.

So what about a 50 year old marrying a 20 year old trophy wife? That's probably just as fucked up.

Of course, I don't go around trying to regulate other people's sex lives... that a Conservative thing.

So what about a 50 year old marrying a 20 year old trophy wife? That's probably just as fucked up.

Of course, I don't go around trying to regulate other people's sex lives... that a Conservative thing.

In most instances, these women are marrying these men for other reasons than the sex! Lol!

Are you sexually attracted to old ladies?

Forum List

Back