Is ANYONE else sick of all this political shit with the sexual claims?

Why can't these men just keep their hands to themselves? Come on, they can't be so stupid that they can't tell when a woman doesn't want them to touch her?! The guys that are doing these things know full well. They just don't care. They think they are "entitled" to touch any woman, no matter how she feels about it. Something is wrong with a person who would want to have sex with another person who doesn't want them. They are sexually dysfunctional at least, if not mentally disturbed. Maybe this is due to rejection from women or how the environment they were raised up in.

I agree some men are slimebags and can't keep their dicks inside their pants, I get that and it's wrong.

When any kind of sexual harassment or misconduct occurs it needs to be stopped right away, not reported 10, 20, 30, or 40 years later.

When I hear about all these women accusing men of things that supposedly happened back in 1970something or 1980something, the first thing I ask is: why the hell didn't they push them away when it was happening?

Obviously they tolerated it or even enjoyed it, then decided to play the victim decades later. Wah wah. No sympathy from me.
Because of people like you they remained silent Things were a lot different 40 50 years ago Now when they see other women coming out bravely they lose their fear of being laughed at and ignored,,,,, BTW I too am a proud America who served my country
That was stupid.
You're always that ignorant?? You must be a "rebublican"

Because of people like you they remained silent. That was tragically stupid.
At issue is due process, nitwit.

Why can't these men just keep their hands to themselves? Come on, they can't be so stupid that they can't tell when a woman doesn't want them to touch her?! The guys that are doing these things know full well. They just don't care. They think they are "entitled" to touch any woman, no matter how she feels about it. Something is wrong with a person who would want to have sex with another person who doesn't want them. They are sexually dysfunctional at least, if not mentally disturbed. Maybe this is due to rejection from women or how the environment they were raised up in.

I agree some men are slimebags and can't keep their dicks inside their pants, I get that and it's wrong.

When any kind of sexual harassment or misconduct occurs it needs to be stopped right away, not reported 10, 20, 30, or 40 years later.

When I hear about all these women accusing men of things that supposedly happened back in 1970something or 1980something, the first thing I ask is: why the hell didn't they push them away when it was happening?

Obviously they tolerated it or even enjoyed it, then decided to play the victim decades later. Wah wah. No sympathy from me.
----------------------------------------------------- thats exactly why these females shouldn't be called BRAVE or anything other than immature little baby females PWA.

Because of people like you they remained silent Things were a lot different 40 50 years ago Now when they see other women coming out bravely they lose their fear of being laughed at and ignored,,,,, BTW I too am a proud America who served my country

What do you mean people like me?

Times are no different now as far as women being able to fight off unwarranted sexual advances. Remaining silent and then coming forward decades later tells me it's mostly for attention.

Times are no different now as far as women being able to fight off unwarranted sexual advances. Remaining silent and then coming forward decades later tells me it's mostly for attention.
So they didn't want the attention years ago??

or 'dem' workers . I just figure that if they can't follow legal procedure in a timely fashion after a claimed assault , well , to he11 with them . Do they think that they are Special ??

It's hysteria. It's like the Salem trials or the McMartin molestation complaints.

Oh yeah, we have less than 100 women in a country of 320,000,000 people making claims of sexual molestation by about 6-7 men and you fucking call that hysteria?
No, it's called ABOUT TIME for this male-dominated society to realize that they can't shut women up by fear and intimidation anymore.

Male-dominated society, my ass! Women outnumber men in population figures and they have just as much opportunity to advance their careers as men do.

Nobody is wanting to shut women up. I maintain that any kind of sexual misconduct should not be tolerated but it needs to be stopped when it happens. Tolerating it when it occurs then playing a victim decades later should get no attention from anyone!

Obviously not because it either didn't happen like they allege or they tolerated it and perhaps even enjoyed it.

And you still haven't answered my question about what you meant by people like me.

What is suspicious are complaints made at particular times chosen because these are the time periods that the man cannot easily refute. The complaints against Moore are from the late 70s and perhaps early 80s. The stories need to be probed because for part of that time, Moore was actually out of the country living in Australia.

There are no complaints of him with young girls from high school, or college. Those complaints would have a paper trail. There are no complaints of later.

That's what makes these charges stink. If he was interested in young girls, he would have been interested in young girls, he would still be interested in young girls. But no. We've got these middle aged women who have a newly cropped story that cannot be verified. By anyone.

Really? This predator Moore has been either the D.A. or a judge for decades, too. That's why they have remained silent. Try rubbing your last few brain cells together and see if you can understand.

There are 30 people in Gadsden who corroborated these stories after someone told the WaPo reporters that not all was good and sweet about the man who had been banned at the local mall for trolling teenage girls.

Little towns sometimes have big secrets.

What is suspicious are complaints made at particular times chosen because these are the time periods that the man cannot easily refute. The complaints against Moore are from the late 70s and perhaps early 80s. The stories need to be probed because for part of that time, Moore was actually out of the country living in Australia.

There are no complaints of him with young girls from high school, or college. Those complaints would have a paper trail. There are no complaints of later.

That's what makes these charges stink. If he was interested in young girls, he would have been interested in young girls, he would still be interested in young girls. But no. We've got these middle aged women who have a newly cropped story that cannot be verified. By anyone.

Read the WaPo article and stop your stupid speculation. It's ridiculous how Republicans won't fucking read past a headline on Breitbart.

Australia? Post a link from a verified, reliable news outlet.

They are the powerful, the oligarchs. They live a world where it is not only accepted, but celebrated to take what they want by force.

For well over 30 years, sexual harassment laws have been aggressively enforced against normals. A normal man who dares to even tell a women she looks nice in the workplace will lose his job, home and marriage.

But the swamp and Hollywood, the left, impose laws on normals that are not applied to them.
"A normal man who dares to even tell a women [sic] she looks nice in the workplace will lose his job, home and marriage."

You.....of course....have an example or two of that really happening, right Comrade?

Obviously not because it either didn't happen like they allege or they tolerated it and perhaps even enjoyed it......

Attitudes like this ^^^^^^^ are exactly the problem.

I believe no accuser who didn’t report the incident. Officially documented it. HR or police . I’m done with women who make false accusations

Obviously not because it either didn't happen like they allege or they tolerated it and perhaps even enjoyed it......

No excuses for failure to report an incident to an official

No excuses for failure to report an incident to an official

No excuses for being a POS who blames the victim and/or presumes to set conditions. Sounds a lot like the kind of scumbag who would do such a thing.

Attitudes are a lot different today than they were 40 or 50 years ago. Being a victim of sexual misconduct and abuse does not carry the stigma it once did. Today women that step forward and report such abuse are more likely to be praised than condemned.

Something isn't right here. I highly doubt that you are that irresistible. Lol. :lol:

I have no doubt that if I became single none of them would be interested - as I said, it's a game for them, IE it's not "real" attraction, I'm just a... dart board for their ego shots.

Well then, that is why I said I don't know WHAT kind of people you hang out with. Obviously, not very good people.

hmm on that I'll agree, I find "good people" a bit boring. I'm a ginger...

So then you like it. You like when people don't respect you or your relationship. To each his/her own, I suppose.

Honestly, yes in a way. I like to study "interesting" people who think differently and I typically end up becoming friends with them. After all, I don't think like "most folks" myself, so it kind of makes sense that I have a collection of people who are... "abnormal." I wouldn't say they don't respect /me/ per say, they respect my opinions and advice, but it's true they see my body as a game, my "emotions" as an amusing oddity, and so forth... I really do not expect everyone I call my friend to respect /everything/ about me, if I did then I'd have no one, because no one can truly respect my Syn as they can't even comprehend it; compromises must be made. In the case of these friends, I compromise on their low self-esteem "flaws."

Choices I make, indeed, but that's the rub here; I'm not going to the media accusing them all of sexual assault and trying to ruin their careers/lives. I "put up with it" by choice, if I wasn't "okay" with it, if I was angry and wanted them "punished," I would have reported it and/or put a stop to it ages ago. Which is exactly why I look at all these accusations coming out of the wood work right now as a bit... disingenuous, I suppose. ~shrug~

I don't really see what any of this has to do with the topic.

Forum List

Back