Is Anyone On the Right Ever Going to Condemn Putin for Killing Ukranians?

Several on this board are making excuses for Putins actions. And the Dems are in power and they are condemning putins actions. Don’t see why that’s difficult for anybody to do

Liberals want us engaged in another civil war to take Americans minds off the mess of Biden in the White House.

One thing is certain. Trump would have personally met with Putin instead of stuttering from a bully pulpit with empty words given to him.

Not long ago liberals claimed America shouldn't be the world's police. How quickly they changed because Orange Man Bad, and Male, Pale and Stale Biden is worse.
Three days ago Fox was saying this was a Biden wag the dog thing, Putin wasnt invading. I think you guys have dropped that now. Keep up.

Other than Putin

Putin is crashing the stock market

Putin is driving up the price of fuel

Putin is invading a sovereign nation and killing people

And Republicans think it's genius
You’re playing word games again and lying, midget Lesh. Joe Biden is 90% responsible for this. Facts are that Putin took Crimea under Obama/Biden. He is taking the rest under Biden/Harris. He was docile under Trump/Pence

Three days ago Fox was saying this was a Biden wag the dog thing, Putin wasnt invading. I think you guys have dropped that now. Keep up.
Don't watch Fox.
Why do you?

Ukraine isn't our problem. Just another civil war that will bite us in the ass, again.

I thought leftists didn't want to be the world's police. :rolleyes:

Okay we condemn killing “innocent people”.

But what people are you talking about?

Have you condemned Biden drone bombing innocent people?
What does drone bombing have to do with Russia invading Ukraine?

Surely it was Joe who suggested IV disinfectants? Bright lights up the yazoo? Biden may be worthless but he is not a clown show baboon that is an embarrassment to the country.
As I said, if Brandon doesn't embarrass you, nothing does.

Leftist policies killed innocent people you can’t say a bad thing about them. I have said bad things about Putin all over USMB you idiot Karen.
Then you should be in agreement with what candy is saying here and not
Playing partisan blame games

You’re playing word games again and lying, midget Lesh. Joe Biden is 90% responsible for this. Facts are that Putin took Crimea under Obama/Biden. He is taking the rest under Biden/Harris. He was docile under Trump/Pence
He was anything BUT "docile"...he hacked our elections, conducted cyber attacks on our infrastructure, and he was continuing the attack on Donbas

Your nose is so far up up Trump and Putin's ass that you'll never get it out

Putin is approaching 70. This is his shot to reconstitute the Russian Empire. He's looking at his legacy

He was anything BUT "docile"...he hacked our elections, conducted cyber attacks on our infrastructure, and he was continuing the attack on Donbas

Cult members have a very difficult time thinking for them selves. Trump reminds me a lot of Jim Jones, in demeanor and rhetoric.

He was docile in terms of overt military actions, midget Lesh. You cannot dispute my post so you lash out. Herr Lesh, you are an idiot.

Putin is approaching 70. This is his shot to reconstitute the Russian Empire. He's looking at his legacy
That makes him a spring chicken compared to Biden who is approaching 100

Attachments

• 1645710389205.png
    1645710389205.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 5

Forum List

Back