Is Anyone On the Right Ever Going to Condemn Putin for Killing Ukranians?

You give Biden too much credit
He said it not I . Again you leftists are stupid.
1645710453655.png

He means that due to Biden this is happening. So yes it’s relevant to him. You leftists are really stupid.
So let me take a bite out of your Logic sandwich and see how it tastes… The Russian invasion is Bidens fault because he is weak and won’t use our military to defend Ukraine but you as a good American patriot do not support using our military to defend Ukraine because this is their war and we shouldn’t get involved. Did I get that right?

That’s a pretty crap sandwich

We have lost all credibility with our allies thanks to the Afghanistan pull out. Thanks Biden.
Yes! Even as our Allies present a united front in their opposition to Putin’s actions and a commitment to severe economic sanctions that may even hurt their own interests led by the US.

:cuckoo:

Looks like the liberal media whores are not getting the same support for their "outrage" campaigns they used to. That because we all know they have ulterior reasons for building angry mobs.

Has anyone seen these ridiculous news stories that try to slander Putin like it was a high school popularity contest? That is the true mentality of the people behind liberal news.

So let me take a bite out of your Logic sandwich and see how it tastes… The Russian invasion is Bidens fault because he is weak and won’t use our military to defend Ukraine but you as a good American patriot do not support using our military to defend Ukraine because this is their war and we shouldn’t get involved. Did I get that right?

That’s a pretty crap sandwich
Idiot. He said it not I. He did this because Biden is weak. He took Crimea under Obama/Biden. Stayed quiet during Trump/Pence and now is taking the rest of Ukraine under Biden/Harris. What is the common denominator?

1645710708365.png

Yet you’re here engaging in her thread playing games… you’re not having a good start to your day AZOG
Engaging you because I know it riles you up. She won’t engage with me. She knows better. I am having a better day than Ukraine.

They why are they fleeing the violence. Take your Russian bullshit and lies and shove it up your ass.

Lying criminals. Russians think the rest of the world is as dishonest as you are. Not true.
In a few days the Ukrainians will change sides and live happily remembering those 8 years of Bandera yoke as a bad dream.

Idiot. He said it not I. He did this because Biden is weak. He took Crimea under Obama/Biden. Stayed quiet during Trump/Pence and now is taking the rest of Ukraine under Biden/Harris. What is the common denominator?

View attachment 606103
Please stop posting memes from the Babylon bee and acting like they are serious… you’re making a fool of yourself…

The Babylon Bee is a conservativeChristian news satire website that publishes satirical articles on topics including religion, politics, current events, and public figures. It has been referred to in the media as a Christian, evangelical, or conservative version of The Onion.[1][2][3]

Forum List

Back