Is Anyone On the Right Ever Going to Condemn Putin for Killing Ukranians?

Democrat primaries is a big clue; who runs for office in the Democrat primaries
Right, Dems suck I get it, but Putin would only win an election by gaining votes. Who are you saying would vote for Putin as US president?

Still waiting for someone on the right to condemn Putin for killing Ukrainians.

Clearly Ukraine was not a threat to the Russians. The attack is vicious, unprovoked and cold blooded. I condemn it and so should you.

But...Joe...But...stolen election....But....but...but...
First condemn NATO for provocation....then we'll talk.

Still waiting for someone on the right to condemn Putin for killing Ukrainians.

Clearly Ukraine was not a threat to the Russians. The attack is vicious, unprovoked and cold blooded. I condemn it and so should you.

But...Joe...But...stolen election....But....but...but...
Killing Nazis used to be thought of as a good thing.

Who on the LEFT condemned him for taking territory when the DEMS were in power?

Let's see now. Well...Obama did. Definitely remember Obama doing that. John Kerry. Uh, what's her name? Oh yeah, Hillary Clinton. Pretty much all of the left, right? Yeah, all of them--basically all of the left. So....that's, I believe that answers your question, does it not?

Whatever you need to do to play off your stupidity. Carry on, you’re doing a wonderful job owning the Libs today!
I know I am. It’s like 6AM where you are and you’re easily triggered. Too easy. Memes and statues really offend sissy leftists. Put that mask on and carry on, lemming.

I know I did. It was too easy. Give me a better challenge next time.
Not possible, you’re next level smarter than me. I can only observe and admire and thank you for even spending your precious time owning me with your Babylon Bee satire.

Facts are facts

Bill said the USA would defend Ukraine

Bush Jr did

Obama didn't

Trump did

Bill never signed a mutual defense pact with Ukraine. Russia signed the same agreement as Bill on Ukraine's Sovereignty.

Putin didn't invade Ukraine under Bush or Trump. He was too busy under Bush elsewhere, and his useful idiot was weakening the NATO alliance for him. If Benedict Donald won a second term, no way would he lead NATO against his esteemed Comrade Vlad.

The President of Ukraine is JEWISH you Russian stooge
So are Trumps daughter, son in law and three grandchildren but you call him a Nazi. Let me educate you, idiot. There is still strong resentment in Russia toward Ukrainians because during WW2 they sided with the Nazis initially and if you read about Sobibor, Ukrainian guards worked there and helped kill like a million Jews.

I know I am. It’s like 6AM where you are and you’re easily triggered. Too easy. Memes and statues really offend sissy leftists. Put that mask on and carry on, lemming.
Totally triggered. I’ve been literally running around the room in circles screaming in frustration and pulling my hair out. I worry that my neighbors are going to call the please on me. Please tone down the triggering for my sake

Forum List

Back