Is anyone watching this breaking news on allegation of Trump committing tax evasion and fraud?

And no matter how much you cry like a little bitch, he will still be a shitty president. But you should really think twice about defending a President who has a lifelong history of tax evasion.
He might turn out to be a shitty president like the last two, but as of right now he ain’t so bad.

No he is down right the shittiest!
I suppose that’s true in the minds of some but entirely illogical, as we have had some really bad presidents who caused the deaths of many thousands.

And no matter how much you cry like a little bitch, he will still be a shitty president. But you should really think twice about defending a President who has a lifelong history of tax evasion.
He might turn out to be a shitty president like the last two, but as of right now he ain’t so bad.

No he is down right the shittiest!
I suppose that’s true in the minds of some but entirely illogical, as we have had some really bad presidents who caused the deaths of many thousands.

He is doing no better, he promised to get us out of Afghanistan and Iraq. We are still there, another broken promise.

He is doing no better, he promised to get us out of Afghanistan and Iraq. We are still there, another broken promise.
Not to defend Trump, but didn't Obama get the Nobel Peace Prize (before he took office) for getting us out of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Why the fuck were we still there?

Here is the question that will likely not be asked. How many times over the course of the decades has the IRS audited the Trump organization? Rush Limbaugh was audited (if I remember) 15 straight years at one point. I wonder if those audit results remain in the IRS, or if they were destroyed after a certain amount of time.

If the IRS audited you and didn't find any issues, would you offer to pay more anyway? I am sure the libs will say they do so all the time.

I have been asking that question to the big government liberals for months now..

What the fuck does the IRS do????.?

Collect taxes.

So much for being such a brilliant businessman. He basically just took, then squandered, daddy's money over and over, failed to pay his taxes or his employees and contractors, relied on bailouts, and rode inflation, all while living a continual lie to convince people to buy a license for his name.

The truth shall lock him up.

By age 3, Mr. Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire. He was a millionaire by age 8. By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after Mr. Trump graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s.

The manipulation of values to evade taxes was central to one of the most important financial events in Donald Trump’s life. In an episode never before revealed, Mr. Trump and his siblings gained ownership of most of their father’s empire on Nov. 22, 1997, a year and a half before Fred Trump’s death. Critical to the complex transaction was the value put on the real estate. The lower its value, the lower the gift taxes. The Trumps dodged hundreds of millions in gift taxes by submitting tax returns that grossly undervalued the properties, claiming they were worth just $41.4 million. The same set of buildings would be sold off over the next decade for more than 16 times that amount.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

It's a stunning article.
Trump's lawyer has already blasted back with threats against the NYT.
The Times editors must be fairly sure of their information since they know Trump is a sue-aholic.

This piece distills the info down well:
11 Takeaways From The Times’s Investigation Into Trump’s Wealth

It would be interesting to know how many of the 535 Congress Critters became multi-millionaires while in office. Start by questioning The K Street Clique.

It would be more interesting if you commented on the actual topic rather than whaddabout.

Like all things Trump, his ability to make make money is a lie

Daddy provided hundreds of millions of dollars, loans, credit and contacts

Trump was trained since his childhood to be a dishonest liar, thief, and fraud.
Hasn’t changed

Forbes just downgraded his wealth to $3 billion
Trump bragged about being worth over $10 billion

Here is the question that will likely not be asked. How many times over the course of the decades has the IRS audited the Trump organization? Rush Limbaugh was audited (if I remember) 15 straight years at one point. I wonder if those audit results remain in the IRS, or if they were destroyed after a certain amount of time.

If the IRS audited you and didn't find any issues, would you offer to pay more anyway? I am sure the libs will say they do so all the time.

Let's put this argument to bed now. An IRS audit looks one person's federal return for the year and a few years prior, checks your math, and makes sure you used the correct forms. It's not really that surprising that they didn't ever uncover any of this. The Times investigation has taken a comprehensive look across most of Donald's life for these patterns and schemes that were carried out across multiple years between Fred Trump, Donald, and Donald's siblings, with the aid of layers of shell companies, and appears to have been done with the assistance of information that would not have been made available to the IRS.

Just because nobody caught you breaking the law does not change the fact that you were breaking the law.

President Trump has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire. But after spending a year studying tens of thousands of pages of confidential records, our New York Times colleagues uncovered new details about the president’s financial history that contradict that narrative. Here’s what they found.

On today’s episode:

• David Barstow, an investigative reporter for The New York Times.

• Susanne Craig, who covers politics, money and government for The Times.

• Russ Buettner, an investigative reporter for The Times focused on the New York City region.
a Times investigation found that Mr. Trump received today’s equivalent of at least $413 million from his father’s enterprises — much of it through dubious tax schemes in the 1990s.

Tune in, and tell us what you think. Email us at[email protected]
Perhaps this might stay in politics? ,,where people can see the no show taxes president and how he's scammed America

Not to defend Trump, but didn't Obama get the Nobel Peace Prize (before he took office) for getting us out of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Why the fuck were we still there?

You will not here me defend Obama on this front ever. In my mind he is almost as bad as W.

President Trump has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire. But after spending a year studying tens of thousands of pages of confidential records, our New York Times colleagues uncovered new details about the president’s financial history that contradict that narrative. Here’s what they found.

On today’s episode:

• David Barstow, an investigative reporter for The New York Times.

• Susanne Craig, who covers politics, money and government for The Times.

• Russ Buettner, an investigative reporter for The Times focused on the New York City region.
a Times investigation found that Mr. Trump received today’s equivalent of at least $413 million from his father’s enterprises — much of it through dubious tax schemes in the 1990s.

Tune in, and tell us what you think. Email us at[email protected]
Perhaps this might stay in politics? ,,where people can see the no show taxes president and how he's scammed America

much of it through dubious tax schemes in the 1990s.

If only those tax forms had been submitted to the IRS.....wait, they were?

Unorthodox tax maneuvers.

Tax maneuvers which the IRS examined. And apparently accepted.

Forum List

Back