Is anyone watching this breaking news on allegation of Trump committing tax evasion and fraud?

Trump lied to the American people. Remember when he said his father gave him one million dollars & that was it.

'The lying fuck had that million by the time he was 8 years old. He had a pile of money by the time he graduated high school. All given to him by his father.

It also reveals how Trump tried to cheat his siblings out of money.

Trump is and has always been a fraud & business cheat.

Working people work hard to pay their taxes. Trump is one of those who use gimmicks & lies to lessen paying his share. He fucked this country out of millions of dollars. Who had to make up for that? We did.

Yet his supporters will refuse to believe it. Not their Donald. Noooooooi.
Don't you get it Dave The pos sold lemonade on his corner and made a million

Maybe it will be moved to where it belongs, The Fake News Forum! :p
You wish. It is in the NYT.
A racist tabloid.

Go back to Limbaugh. That is your speed.
Your IQ isn’t even half of mine.
LOL like trump was smarter than the generals and the lawyers lol Trump is an idiot and most republican here are too, following drumph

Trump lied to the American people. Remember when he said his father gave him one million dollars & that was it.

'The lying fuck had that million by the time he was 8 years old. He had a pile of money by the time he graduated high school. All given to him by his father.

Working people work hard to pay their taxes. Trump is one of those who use gimmicks & lies to lessen paying his share. He fucked this country out of millions of dollars. Who had to make up for that? We did.

Of course he did. His father than the Russians bought the lemonade then sold it to Trumpers as a miracle cure.

A racist tabloid.

LOL like trump was smarter than the generals and the lawyers lol Trump is an idiot and most republican here are too, following drumph
Trump is a genius. Your brain is just too slow to understand how and why, just like all the other Democrat retards who infest this nation.

A racist tabloid.

From what I read ptbw I wouldn't make any bets on IQ's if I were you
I doubt you are intelligent enough to even comprehend 25% of what I have posted on here.

Got a million from Daddy and repaid it with interest? Self made billionaire?? I've been calling BS on that nonsense for years. Donnie Rich scraped 413 million evading 55% gift and death tax rates. PAY IT BACK BITCH - ALL OF IT INCLUDING THE MILLIONS IN EMOLUMENTS AND DONATIONS FROM RUSSIAN OLIGARCHS.

Check out All County Building Supply and Maintenance

The Times says the Trump family hid millions of dollars of transfers from the father to his children through a sham company owned by the children called All County Building Supply & Maintenance. Set up in 1992 ostensibly as a purchasing agent to supply Fred Trump's buildings with boilers, cleaning supplies and other goods, the father would pad invoices with markups of 20 percent or even 50 percent, thereby avoiding gift taxes, the newspaper reports.​

NY Times: Trump got $413M from his dad, much from tax dodges

1p6cwo.jpg
Guilty until proven innocent. You people crack me up.

President Trump has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire. But after spending a year studying tens of thousands of pages of confidential records, our New York Times colleagues uncovered new details about the president’s financial history that contradict that narrative. Here’s what they found.

On today’s episode:

• David Barstow, an investigative reporter for The New York Times.

• Susanne Craig, who covers politics, money and government for The Times.

• Russ Buettner, an investigative reporter for The Times focused on the New York City region.
a Times investigation found that Mr. Trump received today’s equivalent of at least $413 million from his father’s enterprises — much of it through dubious tax schemes in the 1990s.

Tune in, and tell us what you think. Email us at[email protected]
Perhaps this might stay in politics? ,,where people can see the no show taxes president and how he's scammed America
Oh, it's the New York Times......never mind

President Trump has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire. But after spending a year studying tens of thousands of pages of confidential records, our New York Times colleagues uncovered new details about the president’s financial history that contradict that narrative. Here’s what they found.

On today’s episode:

• David Barstow, an investigative reporter for The New York Times.

• Susanne Craig, who covers politics, money and government for The Times.

• Russ Buettner, an investigative reporter for The Times focused on the New York City region.
a Times investigation found that Mr. Trump received today’s equivalent of at least $413 million from his father’s enterprises — much of it through dubious tax schemes in the 1990s.

Tune in, and tell us what you think. Email us at[email protected]
Perhaps this might stay in politics? ,,where people can see the no show taxes president and how he's scammed America
Oh, it's the New York Times......never mind
Go back to watching Limpaw Hannity and FOX

Damn that’s some expensive lemonade.

And no matter how much you cry like a little bitch, he will still be a shitty president.
I'm neither making the case that ne's a great prez, nor sniveling like a little bitch that he is the prez.

But the continued sniveling of snivelers like you does provide a certain entertainment value, in a certain Wile E. Coyote vein.
We had to listen and observe eight years of whining, screaming, teeth gnashing, temper tantrums, breath holding, and flying flecks of foam spewing from the mouths of Obama haters. A level of hatred that is yet to be matched by Trump's opponents.

Even Trump the Birther got into the act.

Karma's a bitch.

As for this article, America deserves to know if their President is a crook and a liar.
Republicans don't feel that way.

If you are white you are right. No investigation. Because Trump, under all that orange, is white. You can tell from the white part around his eyes.

You hate me because I am white? Something I cannot control. That is the definition of racism.
What makes you say that?

Your post? LOL

A racist tabloid.

I doubt you are intelligent enough to even comprehend 25% of what I have posted on here.

Hey PTBW can you comprehend this ? Trumps father bought into a building and paid 15 million and 4 years later sold it to pos son Donald for 10,000 It's in the book no BS

A racist tabloid.

Hey PTBW can you comprehend this ? Trumps father bought into a building and paid 15 million and 4 years later sold it to pos son Donald for 10,000 It's in the book no BS
Who cares?

Forum List

Back