Is anyone watching this breaking news on allegation of Trump committing tax evasion and fraud?

A racist tabloid.

Go back to Limbaugh. That is your speed.
Your IQ isn’t even half of mine.
From what I read ptbw I wouldn't make any bets on IQ's if I were you
I doubt you are intelligent enough to even comprehend 25% of what I have posted on here.

Hey PTBW can you comprehend this ? Trumps father bought into a Trump palace and paid 15 million and 4 years later sold it to pos son Donald for $10,000 It's in the book no BS
Intolerant HOW can you tolerate that?

A racist tabloid.

I doubt you are intelligent enough to even comprehend 25% of what I have posted on here.

Hey PTBW can you comprehend this ? Trumps father bought into a building and paid 15 million and 4 years later sold it to pos son Donald for 10,000 It's in the book no BS
Let me guess...
You don’t have a Jewish accountant.

People do that with their relatives all the tme.

Hey PTBW can you comprehend this ? Trumps father bought into a building and paid 15 million and 4 years later sold it to pos son Donald for 10,000 It's in the book no BS
Let me guess...

Yes and doctors too ,,,,,,,,,,btw millions in gift taxes avoided and is that legal??

Our President the Tax cheat

Good for him. Any efforts by any citizen to keep what is theirs and deny the state the proceeds of organised theft should be applauded.

I'm neither making the case that ne's a great prez, nor sniveling like a little bitch that he is the prez.

But the continued sniveling of snivelers like you does provide a certain entertainment value, in a certain Wile E. Coyote vein.
We had to listen and observe eight years of whining, screaming, teeth gnashing, temper tantrums, breath holding, and flying flecks of foam spewing from the mouths of Obama haters. A level of hatred that is yet to be matched by Trump's opponents.

Even Trump the Birther got into the act.

Karma's a bitch.

As for this article, America deserves to know if their President is a crook and a liar.
Republicans don't feel that way.

If you are white you are right. No investigation. Because Trump, under all that orange, is white. You can tell from the white part around his eyes.

You hate me because I am white? Something I cannot control. That is the definition of racism.
What makes you say that?

Your post? LOL
If that's the case then you really aren't very smart.

We had to listen and observe eight years of whining, screaming, teeth gnashing, temper tantrums, breath holding, and flying flecks of foam spewing from the mouths of Obama haters. A level of hatred that is yet to be matched by Trump's opponents.

Even Trump the Birther got into the act.

Karma's a bitch.

As for this article, America deserves to know if their President is a crook and a liar.
Republicans don't feel that way.

If you are white you are right. No investigation. Because Trump, under all that orange, is white. You can tell from the white part around his eyes.

You hate me because I am white? Something I cannot control. That is the definition of racism.
What makes you say that?

Your post? LOL
If that's the case then you really aren't very smart.
I've been called worse.

Let me guess...

Yes and doctors too ,,,,,,,,,,btw millions in gift taxes avoided and is that legal??
Yes.

Good for him. Any efforts by any citizen to keep what is theirs and deny the state the proceeds of organised theft should be applauded.
Yet another ignorant fuck who believes cheating our country is a good thing.

If you don't want to support this country, Take your Fat Asssed Orange cheating POS & both of you move to another country.

'Fuck you

So much for being such a brilliant businessman. He basically just took, then squandered, daddy's money over and over, failed to pay his taxes or his employees and contractors, relied on bailouts, and rode inflation, all while living a continual lie to convince people to buy a license for his name.

The truth shall lock him up.

By age 3, Mr. Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire. He was a millionaire by age 8. By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after Mr. Trump graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s.

The manipulation of values to evade taxes was central to one of the most important financial events in Donald Trump’s life. In an episode never before revealed, Mr. Trump and his siblings gained ownership of most of their father’s empire on Nov. 22, 1997, a year and a half before Fred Trump’s death. Critical to the complex transaction was the value put on the real estate. The lower its value, the lower the gift taxes. The Trumps dodged hundreds of millions in gift taxes by submitting tax returns that grossly undervalued the properties, claiming they were worth just $41.4 million. The same set of buildings would be sold off over the next decade for more than 16 times that amount.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father
You’ll pardon my skepticism but I think I’d wager a few bucks the “suspect tax schemes” turn out to be following the tax laws as written by the professional DC pols. Laws they themselves likely took advantage of too.

If you don't want to support this country, Take your Fat Asssed Orange cheating POS & both of you move to another country.

'Fuck you
Back atcha asswipe.

Who cares?
Certainly not an America hating asswipe like you.

If some poor woman took $50 more in food stamps, you'd be running in circles waving your arms & screaming " OMG OMG OMG"

But some rich asshole steals millions, you don't care.

'Typical ignorant uneducated Trumpette.

So much for being such a brilliant businessman. He basically just took, then squandered, daddy's money over and over, failed to pay his taxes or his employees and contractors, relied on bailouts, and rode inflation, all while living a continual lie to convince people to buy a license for his name.

The truth shall lock him up.

By age 3, Mr. Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire. He was a millionaire by age 8. By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after Mr. Trump graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s.

The manipulation of values to evade taxes was central to one of the most important financial events in Donald Trump’s life. In an episode never before revealed, Mr. Trump and his siblings gained ownership of most of their father’s empire on Nov. 22, 1997, a year and a half before Fred Trump’s death. Critical to the complex transaction was the value put on the real estate. The lower its value, the lower the gift taxes. The Trumps dodged hundreds of millions in gift taxes by submitting tax returns that grossly undervalued the properties, claiming they were worth just $41.4 million. The same set of buildings would be sold off over the next decade for more than 16 times that amount.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father
You’ll pardon my skepticism but I think I’d wager a few bucks the “suspect tax schemes” turn out to be following the tax laws as written by the professional DC pols. Laws they themselves likely took advantage of too.
Then I imagine Trump will have no problem opening his books

He set up a sham corporation to launder money from his father to himself and his siblings

'Fuck you
Back atcha asswipe.

I pay my taxes & don't whine like a crybaby. Man thr fuck up & support this country or get out.

I love it, Trumpettes parade around with their flags & pretend to love this country then refuse to support it. financially. What a bunch of panty waisted crybabies.

President Trump has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire. But after spending a year studying tens of thousands of pages of confidential records, our New York Times colleagues uncovered new details about the president’s financial history that contradict that narrative. Here’s what they found.

On today’s episode:

• David Barstow, an investigative reporter for The New York Times.

• Susanne Craig, who covers politics, money and government for The Times.

• Russ Buettner, an investigative reporter for The Times focused on the New York City region.
a Times investigation found that Mr. Trump received today’s equivalent of at least $413 million from his father’s enterprises — much of it through dubious tax schemes in the 1990s.

Tune in, and tell us what you think. Email us at[email protected]
Perhaps this might stay in politics? ,,where people can see the no show taxes president and how he's scammed America

much of it through dubious tax schemes in the 1990s.

If only those tax forms had been submitted to the IRS.....wait, they were?

Unorthodox tax maneuvers.

Tax maneuvers which the IRS examined. And apparently accepted.
HOW DARE TRUMP USE A TAX DEDUCTION!!!

President Trump has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire. But after spending a year studying tens of thousands of pages of confidential records, our New York Times colleagues uncovered new details about the president’s financial history that contradict that narrative. Here’s what they found.

On today’s episode:

• David Barstow, an investigative reporter for The New York Times.

• Susanne Craig, who covers politics, money and government for The Times.

• Russ Buettner, an investigative reporter for The Times focused on the New York City region.
a Times investigation found that Mr. Trump received today’s equivalent of at least $413 million from his father’s enterprises — much of it through dubious tax schemes in the 1990s.

Tune in, and tell us what you think. Email us at[email protected]
Perhaps this might stay in politics? ,,where people can see the no show taxes president and how he's scammed America

How dare Trump lie about property values to avoid paying taxes.

I see you support cheating this country out of money. But you are a Trumpette & I should expect as much.

much of it through dubious tax schemes in the 1990s.

If only those tax forms had been submitted to the IRS.....wait, they were?

Unorthodox tax maneuvers.

Tax maneuvers which the IRS examined. And apparently accepted.
HOW DARE TRUMP USE A TAX DEDUCTION!!!

'Fuck you
Back atcha asswipe.

I pay my taxes & don't whine like a crybaby. Man thr fuck up & support this country or get out.

I love it, Trumpettes parade around with their flags & pretend to love this country then refuse to support it. financially. What a bunch of panty waisted crybabies.
Cool, another sheep.
Taxation is theft.

This is from the New York Times. Meaning it has the same chance of being true as the average alien abduction story or the next Christine Ford rape story.

Some how the IRS never caught onto this you would think if there was some kind of fraud, scam or something illegal going on they would have.
Read the article. It explores that question.
I have and since he was never charged with any crime he either did nothing illegal or there was not enough evidence to charge him with anything. So I will let everyone enjoy their latest nothing burger and I’m going to focus on what is relevant in the year 2018.
If you have read the article, then you would know the answer.

You didn't read it.

This article may very well result in the IRS taking a deeper dive into the Trump empire's finances. The statute of limitations for criminal liability has expired, but not for civil penalties.
That Bombshell Report on Trump's Taxes May Spark an Investigation by New York Tax Authorities

And those questions have caught the attention of the New York State Tax Department.

“The Tax Department is reviewing the allegations in the New York Times article and is vigorously pursuing all appropriate avenues of investigation,” department spokesman James Gazzale told Bloomberg.

TA-DAAAAAAAA!

[The article is GIGO...Tax avoidance isn't illegal, immoral or fattening.
Tax avoidance isn't illegal, but tax evasion is.
DUH!....All I see in the GIGO article is a lame attempt to equate avoidance with evasion....It'll probably work on people still stupid enough to believe the NYT is a paper worth taking seriosly.

That Bombshell Report on Trump's Taxes May Spark an Investigation by New York Tax Authorities

And those questions have caught the attention of the New York State Tax Department.

“The Tax Department is reviewing the allegations in the New York Times article and is vigorously pursuing all appropriate avenues of investigation,” department spokesman James Gazzale told Bloomberg.

Many a federal investigation has been initiated due to media reportage. That's why the media is called "the watchdog of our democracy".

If the article has any merit, the IRS will look into it.
You can bet your ass that Trump has taken advantage of every available expenditure he can get his hands on. I bet his effective tax rate is consistently less than 8%.
:lol:

TA-DAAAAAAA!

Forum List

Back