Is anyone watching this breaking news on allegation of Trump committing tax evasion and fraud?

Nearly 500 million in tax fraud
Because the fake news media said so.

Fucking grape kool-aid drinking moron.
That Bombshell Report on Trump's Taxes May Spark an Investigation by New York Tax Authorities

And those questions have caught the attention of the New York State Tax Department.

“The Tax Department is reviewing the allegations in the New York Times article and is vigorously pursuing all appropriate avenues of investigation,” department spokesman James Gazzale told Bloomberg.

Some how the IRS never caught onto this you would think if there was some kind of fraud, scam or something illegal going on they would have.
Read the article. It explores that question.
I have and since he was never charged with any crime he either did nothing illegal or there was not enough evidence to charge him with anything. So I will let everyone enjoy their latest nothing burger and I’m going to focus on what is relevant in the year 2018.
If you have read the article, then you would know the answer.

You didn't read it.

This article may very well result in the IRS taking a deeper dive into the Trump empire's finances. The statute of limitations for criminal liability has expired, but not for civil penalties.
That Bombshell Report on Trump's Taxes May Spark an Investigation by New York Tax Authorities

And those questions have caught the attention of the New York State Tax Department.

“The Tax Department is reviewing the allegations in the New York Times article and is vigorously pursuing all appropriate avenues of investigation,” department spokesman James Gazzale told Bloomberg.

TA-DAAAAAAAA!

After all talk in 2016 about Clinton's investigation, how many more investigations will Donald be under come 2020? The Mueller investigation, state tax fraud, federal tax fraud, state charity fraud, possibly money laundering investigations. Will the cult be willing to vote for him again? Oh, of course they will. It'll be different.

So much for being such a brilliant businessman. He basically just took, then squandered, daddy's money over and over, failed to pay his taxes or his employees and contractors, relied on bailouts, and rode inflation, all while living a continual lie to convince people to buy a license for his name.

The truth shall lock him up.

By age 3, Mr. Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire. He was a millionaire by age 8. By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after Mr. Trump graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s.

The manipulation of values to evade taxes was central to one of the most important financial events in Donald Trump’s life. In an episode never before revealed, Mr. Trump and his siblings gained ownership of most of their father’s empire on Nov. 22, 1997, a year and a half before Fred Trump’s death. Critical to the complex transaction was the value put on the real estate. The lower its value, the lower the gift taxes. The Trumps dodged hundreds of millions in gift taxes by submitting tax returns that grossly undervalued the properties, claiming they were worth just $41.4 million. The same set of buildings would be sold off over the next decade for more than 16 times that amount.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father
So, essentially, he stole all his money from the American taxpayers.

Millions of Republicans like Donald Trump because he’s a self-made man. That he built an empire all by himself with just a little loan from his dad.

And now we know all of that is a lie. Every bit of it a lie.

He represents everything the Republicans used to say they were against but now they fully embrace every bit of his immorality.

A racist tabloid.

Go back to Limbaugh. That is your speed.
Your IQ isn’t even half of mine.
From what I read ptbw I wouldn't make any bets on IQ's if I were you
I doubt you are intelligent enough to even comprehend 25% of what I have posted on here.

Hey PTBW can you comprehend this ? Trumps father bought into a building and paid 15 million and 4 years later sold it to pos son Donald for 10,000 It's in the book no BS
So you're claim is that Trump's father made a few bucks off the sale, or that The Donald got one hell of a deal from his father?

Shit, he could have just given it to him for nothing. Which means there would have been no profit, thus no tax. Instead his father sold it to his son for $10,000.00. Now, what law says you can't sell your property to your kids at a loss?

"The Failing New York Times did something I have never seen done before. They used the concept of “time value of money” in doing a very old, boring and often told hit piece on me. Added up, this means that 97% of their stories on me are bad. Never recovered from bad election call!" - President Trump

We'll see what shakes out from the New York State Tax Department's investigation.

Then we will laugh our asses off when the tards say, "B-b-b-b-b-but Hillary! Look, a squirrel!"

"The Failing New York Times did something I have never seen done before. They used the concept of “time value of money” in doing a very old, boring and often told hit piece on me. Added up, this means that 97% of their stories on me are bad. Never recovered from bad election call!" - President Trump
The Failing New York Times is no different than the Enquirer now.

New York authorities say they are reviewing allegations of tax fraud against Donald Trump

So the New York Times once again attempts to commit treason by unfairly attacking the office of the presidency and alleging Trump committed tax fraud in gaining at least $413 million from his father's real estate empire -- even if this is true, all it shows is that Trump is a financial genius and that brilliance is exactly the reason we have the best economy in the history of the country.

According to the article: "The Tax Department is reviewing the allegations in the NYT article and is vigorously pursuing all appropriate avenues of investigation," a spokesman for the department, James Gazzale, told Newsweek in an email Tuesday afternoon.

This is nothing but a liberal conspiracy to attack this man, there has been no other president in history who has been attacked as much as Trump -- meanwhile the Clintons and Obama have committed a combined billions of dollars in actual tax fraud , but the media doesn't report it -- Trump himself is a self-made billionaire and was able to take just the 1 million dollar loan his father gave him and turn it into a multi-billion dollar empire.

Nearly 500 million in tax fraud
Because the fake news media said so.

Fucking grape kool-aid drinking moron.

They have been investigating Trump's finances for decades and found that he's squeaky clean.

New York Times....'Nuff Said.

It's not like they have 100,000 pages worth of documents to back up what they are reporting. Oh wait, they do.
we did in kavanaugh also. it wasn't enough then but NOW it's enough?

:offtopic:
All the tards ever have to defend Trump are red herrings and tu quoque fallacies.

Sad.
hey - i was "off topic" and putting this to kavanaugh so - you misfired.

btw - ford never went to ANYONE, local or FBI. when you sending my $50?

Millions of Republicans like Donald Trump because he’s a self-made man. That he built an empire all by himself with just a little loan from his dad.

He represents everything the Republicans used to say they were against but now they fully embrace every bit of his immorality.
They forgive him for any lie he tells

I didn’t think even conservatives would deny that Trump committed tax fraud. I figured you rubes were just okay with that.

They forgive him for any lie he tells
the left calls all he says a lie. we *all* need to quit talking/living/thinking ONLY in extremes.

New York Times....'Nuff Said.

It's not like they have 100,000 pages worth of documents to back up what they are reporting. Oh wait, they do.
Wrong. They claimed that the documents back up what they are reporting. Mentally challenged people such as yourself don't have the ability to comprehend the difference.

Your source is notorious for making false claims.

New York authorities say they are reviewing allegations of tax fraud against Donald Trump

So the New York Times once again attempts to commit treason by unfairly attacking the office of the presidency and alleging Trump committed tax fraud in gaining at least $413 million from his father's real estate empire -- even if this is true, all it shows is that Trump is a financial genius and that brilliance is exactly the reason we have the best economy in the history of the country.

According to the article: "The Tax Department is reviewing the allegations in the NYT article and is vigorously pursuing all appropriate avenues of investigation," a spokesman for the department, James Gazzale, told Newsweek in an email Tuesday afternoon.

This is nothing but a liberal conspiracy to attack this man, there has been no other president in history who has been attacked as much as Trump -- meanwhile the Clintons and Obama have committed a combined billions of dollars in actual tax fraud , but the media doesn't report it -- Trump himself is a self-made billionaire and was able to take just the 1 million dollar loan his father gave him and turn it into a multi-billion dollar empire.
The NY Times once again shows why they are the best in the business

100,000 pages of supporting documentation.

Forum List

Back