Is anyone watching this breaking news on allegation of Trump committing tax evasion and fraud?

Go back to Limbaugh. That is your speed.
Your IQ isn’t even half of mine.
From what I read ptbw I wouldn't make any bets on IQ's if I were you
I doubt you are intelligent enough to even comprehend 25% of what I have posted on here.

Hey PTBW can you comprehend this ? Trumps father bought into a building and paid 15 million and 4 years later sold it to pos son Donald for 10,000 It's in the book no BS
So you're claim is that Trump's father made a few bucks off the sale, or that The Donald got one hell of a deal from his father?

Shit, he could have just given it to him for nothing. Which means there would have been no profit, thus no tax. Instead his father sold it to his son for $10,000.00. Now, what law says you can't sell your property to your kids at a loss?
I have news. It is ILLEGAL to falsify the value of a property for tax purposes.

You dumbass, he can not charge for it but the transfer is styill based on the VALUE. VALUE asshole, Not selling price.

"The Failing New York Times did something I have never seen done before. They used the concept of “time value of money” in doing a very old, boring and often told hit piece on me. Added up, this means that 97% of their stories on me are bad. Never recovered from bad election call!" - President Trump
The Failing New York Times is no different than the Enquirer now.
I get it. When the news report the stupid & illegal stuff Trump does, you call it fake because Trump ordered you that way.
He LIED to you & you don't asre. Wow, What a pathetic little person you are.

Our President the Tax cheat

Good for him. Any efforts by any citizen to keep what is theirs and deny the state the proceeds of organised theft should be applauded.
Yet another ignorant fuck who believes cheating our country is a good thing.

If you don't want to support this country, Take your Fat Asssed Orange cheating POS & both of you move to another country.

'Fuck you
Back atcha asswipe.

Great response. So why do you hate America?

They have been investigating Trump's finances for decades and found that he's squeaky clean.
Who has? Is this "make stuff up" day?

I take it you mean, the IRS. Well genius, it's the IRS he is accused of defrauding.

Furthermore, the first REAL investigation of Trump's finances is actually happening right now. Oops, and look what's happening.

New York Times....'Nuff Said.
So much for being such a brilliant businessman. He basically just took, then squandered, daddy's money over and over, failed to pay his taxes or his employees and contractors, relied on bailouts, and rode inflation, all while living a continual lie to convince people to buy a license for his name.

The truth shall lock him up.

By age 3, Mr. Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire. He was a millionaire by age 8. By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after Mr. Trump graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s.

The manipulation of values to evade taxes was central to one of the most important financial events in Donald Trump’s life. In an episode never before revealed, Mr. Trump and his siblings gained ownership of most of their father’s empire on Nov. 22, 1997, a year and a half before Fred Trump’s death. Critical to the complex transaction was the value put on the real estate. The lower its value, the lower the gift taxes. The Trumps dodged hundreds of millions in gift taxes by submitting tax returns that grossly undervalued the properties, claiming they were worth just $41.4 million. The same set of buildings would be sold off over the next decade for more than 16 times that amount.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

It's a stunning article.
Trump's lawyer has already blasted back with threats against the NYT.
The Times editors must be fairly sure of their information since they know Trump is a sue-aholic.

This piece distills the info down well:
11 Takeaways From The Times’s Investigation Into Trump’s Wealth

It would be interesting to know how many of the 535 Congress Critters became multi-millionaires while in office. Start by questioning The K Street Clique.

It would be more interesting if you commented on the actual topic rather than whaddabout.
Impossible.

New York Times....'Nuff Said.

It's not like they have 100,000 pages worth of documents to back up what they are reporting. Oh wait, they do.
Wrong. They claimed that the documents back up what they are reporting. Mentally challenged people such as yourself don't have the ability to comprehend the difference.

Your source is notorious for making false claims.
I always have a big belly laugh whenever a Trump supporter complains about false claims.

The irony is fucking awesome. :lol:

You have been so gaslighted, you have become parodies of yourselves.
Go ahead and prove me wrong, jackass. I've made over 12,000 posts on this site. I challenge you to find a single one in which I was not 100% correct.
Tard, you missed the point.

Trump is a notorious pathological liar who can't open his mouth without making a false claim.

So when you whine about false claims while trying to defend Trump, I can't help but have a giant belly laugh at your hypocritical stupidity. :lol:
I've heard no relevant false claims by Trump.

For example: If Trump gets a figure wrong, such as X number of illegal aliens have murdered US citizens, but in reality the number is X - Y, I don't really give a fuck. Because that number should be zero. There should be no illegal aliens in the USA in the first place, let alone illegal aliens going around raping and murdering people.

Also, if he exaggerates a figure like that, I know that he is not trying to decieve me. He is simply manipulating the enemies of the USA such as CNN, MSNBC and the NYT, into throwing a shit fit, thus putting more public attention on America's illegal alien problem.

And it is very entertaining to watch Trump manipulate and outsmart the enemies of all mankind like that. It's genius in action.

Our President the Tax cheat

Good for him. Any efforts by any citizen to keep what is theirs and deny the state the proceeds of organised theft should be applauded.
Yet another ignorant fuck who believes cheating our country is a good thing.

If you don't want to support this country, Take your Fat Asssed Orange cheating POS & both of you move to another country.

'Fuck you
Back atcha asswipe.

Great response. So why do you hate America?
Thanks, it was and is most appropriate.
I hate theft and the unprincipled asswipes who condone it.
So, why do you hate your fellow man?

Wow shocking revelation: TRUMP IS A CROOK. Who could have guessed
B-b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!

Look, a squirrel!

misdirection.png

I doubt you are intelligent enough to even comprehend 25% of what I have posted on here.

Hey PTBW can you comprehend this ? Trumps father bought into a building and paid 15 million and 4 years later sold it to pos son Donald for 10,000 It's in the book no BS
So you're claim is that Trump's father made a few bucks off the sale, or that The Donald got one hell of a deal from his father?

Shit, he could have just given it to him for nothing. Which means there would have been no profit, thus no tax. Instead his father sold it to his son for $10,000.00. Now, what law says you can't sell your property to your kids at a loss?

You dumbass, he can not charge for it but the transfer is styill based on the VALUE. VALUE asshole, Not selling price.
Bull shit.
Property values are assessed by the county assesser. Sale price doesn't always effect it's market value.

It's not like they have 100,000 pages worth of documents to back up what they are reporting. Oh wait, they do.
Wrong. They claimed that the documents back up what they are reporting. Mentally challenged people such as yourself don't have the ability to comprehend the difference.

I always have a big belly laugh whenever a Trump supporter complains about false claims.

Go ahead and prove me wrong, jackass. I've made over 12,000 posts on this site. I challenge you to find a single one in which I was not 100% correct.

Trump is a notorious pathological liar who can't open his mouth without making a false claim.

So when you whine about false claims while trying to defend Trump, I can't help but have a giant belly laugh at your hypocritical stupidity. :lol:
Of course you haven't, willfully deaf, dumb, and blind monkey.

Of course you haven't.

Of course you haven't, willfully deaf, dumb, and blind monkey.

Of course you haven't.

Wow....willfully deaf, dumb, and blind monkey. That's some observation from a racist pig.

"The Failing New York Times did something I have never seen done before. They used the concept of “time value of money” in doing a very old, boring and often told hit piece on me. Added up, this means that 97% of their stories on me are bad. Never recovered from bad election call!" - President Trump
The Failing New York Times is no different than the Enquirer now.
I get it. When the news report the stupid & illegal stuff Trump does, you call it fake because Trump ordered you that way.
He LIED to you & you don't asre. Wow, What a pathetic little person you are.
And you swallow every baseless negative story they pump out.

Wow, are you an idiot.
America works via Capitalism.
My property is worth what I want for it and what someone is willing to pay for it.

You must be a teacher.

He is doing no better, he promised to get us out of Afghanistan and Iraq. We are still there, another broken promise.
Not to defend Trump, but didn't Obama get the Nobel Peace Prize (before he took office) for getting us out of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Why the fuck were we still there?

Actually, it was awarded to him for diplomatic efforts, not for pulling out of Afghanistan.

The Nobel Peace Prize 2009

The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided that the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama’s vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons.

Forum List

Back